OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Saturn

Some good pics on bbicn too:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383491

phicenenthusiast

Here's some good news!

I finally got my s47 in the mail today! Below we have the Saintess figure body  (same kind of figure as the pics with Villa I shared earlier) on the left and the S47 on the right.

To me they are the same figure, but I noticed some of the details are washed out / not as prominent in the S47. Maybe it was just a bad batch out of the mold? It's not a big deal to me.  

Left: Saintess Figure Right: S47
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 5 27895010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 5 27889110

I think I'm off to order a couple more -- one with seamless feet and one in pale!

gooboo

Mine should be coming in the mail either Friday or Saturday. All these photos are making me excited to get it.

GeeWillikers

I've noticed some very subtle differences between my Saintess (Gold) and the S47 too. The skintone of my Saintess is a little more tanned/yellowy-orangey than the S47, and yes, some of the sculpting of the 47's torso seems smoother and slightly less defined, but without me being exactly sure how. The skintone differences are so subtle that they don't always register in photos, however - it's more of an in-hand thing.

The Aset/Isis body is much more similar to an S47 though (aside from its wing-holes), so I think it's Saintess that's actually the oddity. Maybe Saintess is more the 'prototype' of the two versions, but I only have the Gold version of Saintess so I can't comment on if the other two match it.

It's a little like the very subtle differences between Viking Woman and the S43, it's nothing that should force you to take out a bank loan to get VW or Saintess from an eb*y scalper, but the differences are there if you look hard enough.

Still, S47 is a great body. Definitely in the top three or four types.

Diana

Diana
Judging by these photos the S47 seems a little... "meatier" than the Saintess Knight. The upper thighs and her neck look bigger to me, and the torso looks fleshier, too. Her waist looks wider. I think that's exactly why my first impression was that of an unfit person. Saintess Knight looks like she wears a size smaller.

I really like both of course. And now I wish I had a Saintess Knight. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, wish I'd picked up a Saintess Knight now. I held off though since I had no spare money at the time and assumed it would just be the same exact body. Hopefully it's just the type of TPE they are using that leads to the less defined figure ....maybe further runs will sort it out. :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:Judging by these photos the S47 seems a little... "meatier" than the Saintess Knight. The upper thighs and her neck look bigger to me, and the torso looks fleshier, too. Her waist looks wider. I think that's exactly why my first impression was that of an unfit person. Saintess Knight looks like she wears a size smaller.
The S47 indeed looks a bit meatier. I noticed the torso being a bit bigger: the hips the most, but waist and buste too. I wouldn't cal it an unfit person though. Phicens aren't as anorexic as Barbies, but they're still on the slim side.

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:
Diana wrote:Judging by these photos the S47 seems a little... "meatier" than the Saintess Knight. The upper thighs and her neck look bigger to me, and the torso looks fleshier, too. Her waist looks wider. I think that's exactly why my first impression was that of an unfit person. Saintess Knight looks like she wears a size smaller.
The S47 indeed looks a bit meatier. I noticed the torso being a bit bigger: the hips the most, but waist and buste too. I wouldn't cal it an unfit person though. Phicens aren't as anorexic as Barbies, but they're still on the slim side.
I wasn't using "unfit" to mean "overweight", but was referring to the lack of muscle definition. A person can be slim and unfit. Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
'Unfit' does have a bit of a negative connotation, even if that's not what was intended. For me it's not that it looks unfit, just that there seems to be a bit less detail/definition in the actual mold than the 'prototype' version. I think this happens a lot with tbleague bodies, especially since they seem to change up their 'recipe' for the TPE regularly.

Tabul

here is the s47b with the RD armor  (saving it for a nice body), which was a bit tricky to put on, her hips of course, and her bow  Smile NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 5 Tbleague_s47b_with_royal_defender_armor_by_adelphievs_df45ygo-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU5MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I0MDZmOTBlLWU0NWMtNDcxOC04ODUzLWU3MmViZmQ2MWNmZlwvZGY0NXlnby0zNzFkMTJjYS1mNjcxLTQ1NDgtYWM4NC0zNjczZDVjMzFlYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You sure made it work, Tabul.

brassco

brassco
yes, that looks great. I am already thinking of changing my figure to this body!

gooboo

My obligatory photoshoot. Got mine in the mail yesterday, and I have to say it's everything I hoped it would be. This might be the body that supplants the s28/s29 as my favorite- I just wish she were shorter.

As an aside, I wish Phicen would pack the clothes separately rather than having them on the body by default. When I opened mine I found there were some small indentations in the body where the underwear was. Fortunately they disappeared about a day later, but it would have been a bummer to open up a new figure and be stuck with creases right off the bat.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 5 Hairre11

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very nice. It's definitely one of my faves so far, too. And yes, I agree, wish it were shorter. But at least it's something.

brassco

brassco
Tabul wrote:here is the s47b with the RD armor  (saving it for a nice body), which was a bit tricky to put on, her hips of course, and her bow  Smile NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 5 Tbleague_s47b_with_royal_defender_armor_by_adelphievs_df45ygo-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU5MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I0MDZmOTBlLWU0NWMtNDcxOC04ODUzLWU3MmViZmQ2MWNmZlwvZGY0NXlnby0zNzFkMTJjYS1mNjcxLTQ1NDgtYWM4NC0zNjczZDVjMzFlYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

This inspired me to redress my figure too. After some efforts to dress it on a pale body, I changed my mind and decided to switch it to the suntan one. However, when I was removing the armor, I discovered traces of stain on the pale body! I just left it over night! I'm now thinking twice b about using the other brand new suntan version...

blackpool

blackpool
Got one coming from TNS figures, I'll share some pics when I receive it! From what I see it's exactly what I needed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum