OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

GeeWillikers

So what do we think will be the release date? March or April at the latest, hopefully.

Is the S40/41 'anime' body out yet (it was slated for this month)?

Theflyingman

Is it photoshop or did they also fix the horrendous wrists?

gooboo

There might be some photoshopping but in my experience the more recent TBLeague releases haven't had the thick wrist problems of some of their earlier bodies.

GeeWillikers

Theflyingman wrote:Is it photoshop or did they also fix the horrendous wrists?

The Viking Woman's wrists aren't too bad at all (certainly a massive improvement on the S32/33), and this is essentially the same body mould as VW, at least as far as the arms are concerned.

But knowing TBL, it could also be a little bit of Photoshop. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, at least they were smart enough to offer seamless foot and removable foot. Interesting looking body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 2 C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Finally, in future tbleauge releases there won't be anyone demanding "Release the Month body!" anymore. :p

Maybe all this talk about the "Viking Woman body" will stop one day, too. Tbleauge probably stumbled upon this site when googling baiduing their own products.

(Don't worry, I love you all. Very Happy )

Yeah I will definitely will get a headless one, maybe even more.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, Ovy, you can't blame us. A lot of the recent tbleague bodies prior to this one were really disappointing. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I’m not a huge fan of the lighter haired head sculpt personally, but the dark haired one looks really good! The feet options are for sure the best part of this though. Their new floppy foot design is somehow worse than the old one I think, so removable feet as an option is a major upgrade!! I am a bit disappointed that she’s going to hit the tall mark (is that 28-29cm to the top of the head or neck peg?) more or less, but I will still probably pick one up.

johntamph

I think the consensus is "Finally". Now for some thicker bodies with similar breast sizes.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Someone speculating over on the BBICN thread that these are a response to sales dropping as a consequence of Covid, which is... a theory. I've seen no evidence that sales have dipped, but if so I think it's far more likely that it's because we've had an unrealistically-slim 'teen' body directly followed by a ridiculously-slim anime body that looks identical to an even earlier model, and no 'realistic' bodies in over a year.

Ovy wrote:Finally, in future tbleauge releases there won't be anyone demanding "Release the Month body!" anymore. :p

I for one will be comparing this new body to the Month body in minute detail, and complaining very loudly on this forum once I realise that the bellybuttons are slightly different sizes Laughing

And talk of the Viking Woman body will never end! Very Happy

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
johntamph wrote:I think the consensus is "Finally". Now for some thicker bodies with similar breast sizes.
My guess is that will also depend on the sales of this one.

Blackout_

Blackout_
Comparing the data it seems this is the S42/43 with a smaller bust size.

Blackout_

Blackout_
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 2 16408613

blackpool

blackpool
Finally!!!! I'll take three dozens with n without feet!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Re: the sculpts - neither of them are my 'thing', personally, so I barely even took note of them. My mind instead immediately goes to what customs I can use these bodies for.

Re: the wrists - I have a couple of those 'viking woman' bodies (actually sinful suzi), and yes, the wrists are a bit better on those, so it might not be solely photoshop.

Re: the height -- you cannot trust the heights they give beforehand. They have been totally off the mark before. Probably because they do not specifiy if the height is with or without a head. I'm expecting these to be quite tall, and I think others should not get their hopes up about them being a 'normal' height. I'm just thankful they finally put out another smaller busted 'realistic' body, instead of yet another stylised anime one. Anything further than that would be a surprise bonus, but I'm not counting on it.

Regardless of the height, at least these should be somewhat easier to clothe and/or armour.... ;p

ETA: the above chart was crossposted just as I posted, and it seems to confirm these will be quite tall.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I feel much the same about these head sculpts, I have no interest in either one and will be buying just the bodies (I have enough Asian heads already, and too many other 'orphaned' heads in need of a body as it is). To start with, I'll probably get one body in each skintone option and maybe one of the seamless footed ones.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 2 Criswell-Predicts-1

Thinking ahead: if TBL are going to bypass Viking Woman and the supervoluptuous Convention bodies, I guess we're due a new spin on the 'athletic' bodytype next (some ethnic variants are probably too much to hope for).

I also wonder against hope if they'll revisit S42/43 and S34/35 at some point and offer detachable-foot versions of those.

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Very good news Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Is this up for PO on GianToy yet? I couldn't find it last time i checked...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Is this up for PO on GianToy yet? I couldn't find it last time i checked...

They seem to be a bit slow with posting preorders lately.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
BBTS have got them up for (quite pricey) preorder:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&SortOrder=New&Company=245&ProductType=291

Prospective March '22 release date.

BBTS are a great vendor, but I'll wait to see what GianToy are asking for them.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They’re up at Timewalker as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
March release isn't too bad of a wait at all, hope it's not too far off the mark.

I'm waiting for GianToy, as well. Maybe they are slower these days, but I still find them reliable.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
While there's nothing approaching the horrendous delays of (for example) Super Duck, TBL's release schedule isn't that reliable at the moment (the S40/41 was due in December but apparently still isn't out yet), so I'd give it until April/May.

That said, Saintess Knight wasn't due until sometime later this month but was released a bit earlier, at the end of December.

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:Thinking ahead: if TBL are going to bypass Viking Woman and the supervoluptuous Convention bodies, I guess we're due a new spin on the 'athletic' bodytype next (some ethnic variants are probably too much to hope for).
That's what I was thinking. The S22/23 is still among my favorites, but those thighs are huge and she is super tall. I'm hoping for a smaller wiry body type, but male and female. Smile

I'll buy one without head and with detached feet, even if it's just to send a signal to TBL and encourage them to release more realistic bodies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum