OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 31]

526Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 am

davidd

Effective use of the photo background to create a believable sense of the space.

527Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:16 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Very well done sequence of action pics. The background works great with them.

528Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:32 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, beautifully posed, shot, and presented. And it doesn't hurt that it features the beautiful Yelena. Very nice integration with the background too, even to the detail of a few lose bricks.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

529Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:33 am

Valiarde

Your cyberpunk works are always outstanding Ralf. Great lighting and posing and the surroundings are perfect. Always a joy to look at

530Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:41 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great shots and angles, poses too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Randam's random pics - Page 22 1f60e

531Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:48 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind comments, guys!  Randam's random pics - Page 22 1f60a

I got the VC "MRT alpha-9" kit yesterday and played a little with the head sculpt.

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53070360170_5fedc48c18_kCyberpunk Hacker by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53070362235_5ed8dff6c1_kCyberpunk Hacker by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53070156004_1dbd21428c_kCyberpunk Hacker by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

It's a nice head, but the paintwork looks a little plain...

Thanks for looking at my photos!
-Ralf

532Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:20 am

Diana

Diana
Nicely done matching the lighting to the scene in the background! Yelena of course completely steals the show. Very Happy

PS: didn't see the latest lot of photos when posting. Those are gorgeous, too, and that head is beautiful. But Yelena still steals it. Razz

533Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:30 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agreed. All gorgeously lit and shot, but that Yelena steals the show.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

534Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:52 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
What a great looking figure, and so pretty too! Brilliant pics, Ralf!

535Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, as always, Ralf. Nice use of the head on that body and with those clothes, and very cool lighting. And thanks for adding the head shot to the headsculpt catalog thread.

536Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:03 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
I really like the head. Very pretty with your lighting

537Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:07 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice looking figure, and great pics, as always. The tattoos are a nice touch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 22 Ed116210

538Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:12 pm

Spartan06

Spartan06
Randam Hajile wrote:Thanks for the kind comments, guys!  Randam's random pics - Page 22 1f60a

I got the VC "MRT alpha-9" kit yesterday and played a little with the head sculpt.

Cyberpunk Hacker by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Wow Ralf, these shots look great!  I've got an MRT Alpha-9 too, but these pics really show off the beauty of her sculpt.  Cool outfit for the character, and once again you've done a terrific job of blending the elements into the photo background.  The tattoos look good, and the lighting make that sculpt look even better.

Thanks so much for posting your pics!  They inspire me to be more creative with my kits.

539Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:16 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thank you very much for the kind comments, folks! I really appreciate it! Randam's random pics - Page 22 1f600

540Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:21 am

Pia community

Pia community
The blonde is my hero Very Happy

541Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:34 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
The Verycool MRT alpha-9 portrait looks really good. Great outfit + pose.
Did you purchase the entire figure and re_outfit the figure, or did you purchase just the head-sculpt?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

542Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:05 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
ukshaun wrote:The Verycool MRT alpha-9 portrait looks really good. Great outfit + pose.
Did you purchase the entire figure and re_outfit the figure, or did you purchase just the head-sculpt?

Thanks, Shaun! I bought the full VeryCool set to secure the head, but have also got a loose head from eBay, as the prices were unexpectedly moderate. For the Cyberpunk figure, I only used the head. Everything else is from other sources (mostly loose parts from eBay).

543Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:53 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Randam Hajile wrote:
ukshaun wrote:The Verycool MRT alpha-9 portrait looks really good. Great outfit + pose.

Thanks, Shaun! I bought the full VeryCool set to secure the head, but have also got a loose head from eBay, as the prices were unexpectedly moderate. For the Cyberpunk figure, I only used the head. Everything else is from other sources (mostly loose parts from eBay).

Thank you for the reply. Is the separate portrait identical to the portrait what ships with the full figure? ..is the quality the same?

544Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:51 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
ukshaun wrote:

Thank you for the reply. Is the separate portrait identical to the portrait what ships with the full figure? ..is the quality the same?

The head is completely unmodified and represents what you get with the VeryCool set. You might check out the head sculpt catalogue to get a better idea how the head looks in plain light.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5547p140-head-sculpt-general-catalog-contribute-but-check-out-the-rules#101433

The skin texture is a little bland, but the paintwork is clean and crisp. Typical VC quality but far away from recent Hot Toys heads. Note that the head is on the smaller side. I would not use it with any bigger TBL bodies.

545Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:17 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Randam Hajile wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

The head is completely unmodified and represents what you get with the VeryCool set. You might check out the head sculpt catalogue to get a better idea how the head looks in plain light.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5547p140-head-sculpt-general-catalog-contribute-but-check-out-the-rules#101433

The skin texture is a little bland, but the paintwork is clean and crisp. Typical VC quality but far away from recent Hot Toys heads. Note that the head is on the smaller side. I would not use it with any bigger TBL bodies.

Thanks for the info + link.
I have a VC haed-sculpt, and am aware of the size being smaller than a standard Hot Toys portrait.

546Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:34 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi folks,

I lately have very little time (RL sucks Smile ), but I found some moments to toy with new (and partly unfinished) diorama pieces....

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53145193515_086b684399_kStrange interrogation by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53201962807_2374f3a114_kThe way out -- Cyberpunk 2077 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53203239664_6113875da3_kCiri's visit to the future by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

-Ralf

547Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking new characters Ralf! Loving the use of the heads and kit.

548Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:13 am

Ovy

Ovy
Great job, you are the Lighting King! Nailed the red shine.

549Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:53 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Agree, awesome lighting. Very lovely door shots of the women.

550Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:50 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done: the figures, the dioramas/backdrops, and of course the photography! Thanks for sharing. Real life can sure get busy and eat up a lot of our time and/or energy for enjoying ourselves in this scale or any other. Hang in there.

551Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Beautifully done on all three. I pictured a Sharon Stone moment with Emma, but then I remembered just how young she is and got creeped out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 22 Ed116210

552Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:24 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
All your latest images are of the same superb quality that we've come to expect from you. I especially like the Sharon Stone depiction.

553Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:38 am

Diana

Diana
Such a simple yet effective outfit! And both heads wear it nicely.
And the lighting with that background image are awesome as usual! Very Happy

554Randam's random pics - Page 22 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:52 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the nice comments, folks! I really appreciate it.

Here is a tiny update...
I actually wanted to participate in the figure competition at the German "Action Figure District"-board, but did not make the deadline, because I'm currently occupied with RL work.

Still, I finished my tiny bash based on the character Cassie Hack and her friend Vlad from the Indie Horror Comic "Hack/Slash". Here's a little teaser...

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53311371935_3d1d625e4b_kCassie and Vlad (... greetings to Trigan) by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

and a very special "Halloween Greeting" recreating a book cover from Tim Seeley, which is hopefully not to steamy...

Randam's random pics - Page 22 53300204188_7ff4a0a86d_kHAPPY HALLOWEEN from Cassie Hack by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

-Ralf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum