OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 31]

276Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:41 am

Illusion

great pic!
the new head suits him well Cool

277Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:53 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Both the wall and the figure look great, and the photography is flawless as usual.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

278Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:03 am

Theboo-bomb

That stonework is very beautiful, the shots are as always top notch.

279Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:40 pm

Randam Hajile

@all
Thanks for the nice comments! I happy that you like the small update...

Here are a few new pictures. I recently got the TBleague Elven Archer figure. While the head on this figure is very nicely sculpted, it is so tiny that looked for an replacement...

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52156895947_4e5b3ccb78_kTBLeague Elven Archer (White) by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52157926428_2a16b9d3a3_kTBLeague Elven Archer (White) by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Here is the original head (with lots of unruly hair) ...

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52158161374_58337b0839_kTBLeague Elven Archer (White) by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking!

280Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:36 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the upgraded head (Rey as Archer is much cooler than the original head). Excellent pics.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 12 C8485110

281Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:57 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Nice, really great choice of a head sculpt. And perfect lighting as usual.

I think she would even fit in your witcher collection, maybe a dryad or Elven Terrorist (if you put on some new ears...or conceal them under a bandana or sth.) Maybe even a Milva with some hair dying.

282Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:54 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The Rey head for the archer is an inspired choice; excellent. I wonder if the head doesn't sit a little high. Beautiful posing and photography.

283Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really nice pics RH!

284Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:30 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Scene ! i don´t like to give a bad valuation on the original Elv Head, but the Rey Head looks much better to me. You choose the new head very well.

285Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:11 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Randam Hajile wrote:
Here are a few new pictures. I recently got the TBleague Elven Archer figure. While the head on this figure is very nicely sculpted, it is so tiny that looked for an replacement...

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52157926428_2a16b9d3a3_kTBLeague Elven Archer (White) by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Man, what a huge improvement! If the prototype and production figure had looked like that, I would have bought her.

286Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Thank you Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:53 pm

Melancholia

Love all the doll headsculpts you post in the headsculpts  topic.  It helps alot to see what each sculpt looks like irl you could say.    Good going and keep them coming.  Followed you on Flikr.  Amazing collection!

287Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:03 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That archer with the Rey headsculpt looks really good, very beautiful photos too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Randam's random pics - Page 12 1f60e

288Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:52 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate that you take the time to look at my pictures.

Ovy wrote:Nice, really great choice of a head sculpt. And perfect lighting as usual.

I think she would even fit in your witcher collection, maybe a dryad or Elven Terrorist (if you put on some new ears...or conceal them under a bandana or sth.)  Maybe even a Milva with some hair dying.

That is a great idea, but I would not want to modify the expensive HT Rey head Sad  Maybe I can find another head for the body. It would also be nice to bash Milva.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Valiarde asked me recently whether I have upgraded the MTToys Ciri with a TBleague body and tested the posability, I have played around a little the figure. It turns out that a S17B just fits into the outfit (S25 seems too petite). The pants are quite stretchy, so I could accomplish some interesting fighting poses...

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52179435020_2473d4c785_kCiri's fight by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr    

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52179196739_71f73e7d47_kCiri's fight by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52177923112_8f0ba5efa5_kCiri's fight by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52179198999_7ceaf120c2_kCiri's fight by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

The stiff boots are the main limitation for posing at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

289Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:12 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for upgrading the body and testing it - for the knees alone it seems a worthy upgrade Smile

I really like the look of this character and outfit. Sure some of the parts aren't perfect like the gloves and the boots...but overall pretty nice.

290Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:22 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome figures and photography! Miss ridley does a fabulous archer!! And that Ciri is really nice, the posing and photography sell her well!

291Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great action shots!

292Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The upgraded figure looks excellent and, as always, beautifully shot.

293Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:08 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Great shots, the fern is a really good border between screen horizon and ground.
Is it real leather or something artificial?

Randam Hajile wrote:
Ovy wrote:Nice, really great choice of a head sculpt. And perfect lighting as usual.

I think she would even fit in your witcher collection, maybe a dryad or Elven Terrorist (if you put on some new ears...or conceal them under a bandana or sth.)  Maybe even a Milva with some hair dying.

That is a great idea, but I would not want to modify the expensive HT Rey head Sad  Maybe I can find another head for the body. It would also be nice to bash Milva.
Ah I see. May I ask what the price for a modern -original- HT Toys head would be?

294Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect upgrade. The photos are awesome. I’m still not a fan of the one piece gloves, but you managed to make some really cool poses.

295Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:30 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks for the kind comments!

Ovy wrote:
Ah I see. May I ask what the price for a modern -original- HT Toys head would be?

Well, they don't come cheap, something in the range of 100-120 Euros on Ebay for parted-out female sculpts that are typically in high demand.

----

I also want to share one additional shot of Hellgirl. I recently felt the need to add some digital wheather effects to my pictures. Here is my first try with a rain overlay in Affinity photo. I think it worked out quite nicely considering that I'm a complete novice with the programme...

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52200238802_d5f109c765_kHellgirl -- Rain by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking!

296Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:16 am

valentin

valentin
That actually looks pretty cool. Especially when her right arm has that wet look kind of reflection.

297Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:49 am

Diana

Diana
Awesome! Tons of new pictures for me to look at!

Rey as the Archer is one inspired choice. She looks great and makes that TBL figure, which I didn't care too much about, like a million bucks! What an upgrade! Even though I like the original archer head, but Rey breaks the cliche, which immediately makes the figure come to life.

Ciri looks great, too! Beautiful colors in that composition. I got tempted by that figure just yesterday, as it is still available and not that expensive... (But I want to cut down on the purchases.)

And of course Hellgirl. Very nice. The rain works well! And her pout is quite adorable. Smile

298Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:50 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
As always: perfect pics with perfect use of the screen as  a backdrop.

299Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:58 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also think the rainy Hellgirl photo works beautifully. When I received mine I was a little "meh," but you are showing the figure's potential.

300Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shot! How did you do the rain?

301Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:31 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool shot, Ralf. Love the rain effect, the pose and the base. Is that one of those corner pieces for that over-sized chess board? Looks cool.

302Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:02 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all

Thanks for the kind comments, folks!

BAMComix wrote:Great shot! How did you do the rain?
The rain was digitally added in "Affinity photo". It comes with some free effect "assets"  for fog, rain and snow. These are basically transparent PNGs with a corresponding pattern, so you can easily overlay them onto your picture. Pretty easy.Smile If you want to have more control you would have to generate brushes to make the pattern yourself.

Stryker2011 wrote:Really cool shot, Ralf. Love the rain effect, the pose and the base. Is that one of those corner pieces for that over-sized chess board? Looks cool.

No, this is actually a fancy diorama stand for Batman figures that can be used as a roof part or a seat like structure.

-------------------------------

So, here is the next arranged shot. I put some cloth on the new S49.

Lara in Dinosaur Valley watching the sunset...
Randam's random pics - Page 12 52213261938_ca80c8d960_kTomb Raider by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Clothes fit comparably well on the S49...

Randam's random pics - Page 12 52213518764_7ce3ef0e8d_kTomb Raider by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

303Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:51 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Nice version of Lara and nice setting. Where did you get the dinosaur skull?
On the promo photos the TBLeague S49 body looks very/too thin. But in your photos it looks rather realistic.

304Randam's random pics - Page 12 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:08 am

Diana

Diana
Aww! Beautiful scene! Backdrop, lighting, posing, composition... Nicely done.
Those little critters are adorable. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum