OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

676Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue May 14, 2024 7:15 am

Diana

The props look great! And the characters and photos, too, of course. Fabulous staging and lighting and posing as usual. Smile

Love how Yelena looks on that body! I love that head... Sad
And Mandy looks beautiful, too! I really wish i8 made more mature sculpts. I like all of their work.

677Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 5:48 am

Randam Hajile

Thanks for the kind comments!  Randam's random pics - Page 28 1f60a

I try to get better with sanding and painting the props. Here is an almost finished computer terminal from the Fallout computer series...

Randam's random pics - Page 28 53757192329_c157d60db8_kComputer duty by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

678Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 6:34 am

csyeung

Nice Vault Dweller!

679Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 7:34 am

Visisonor

The terminal is awesome, looks pretty complete to me.
The vault dweller is cool too.

680Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 8:30 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice! I wish I had the skill to do this!

681Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 8:40 am

Zes

Zes
Wow, great picture! The terminal looks really good for an FDM print

682Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 9:17 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Did you make that backdrop Ralf? Is it also inspired by the series/game or just a "catch it all" design for your cyberpunk and other worlds?

Also thinking about getting that vault suit, but not sure yet. I like your head choice. And the printed item looks very good, very real. Smile

683Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 9:39 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, guys! I'm happy that you like the Vault Dweller and her new computer terminal. Very Happy

Valiarde wrote:Did you make that backdrop Ralf? Is it also inspired by the series/game or just a "catch it all" design for your cyberpunk and other worlds?

Also thinking about getting that vault suit, but not sure yet. I like your head choice. And the printed item looks very good, very real. Smile

Yes, it's a self-made styrodur backdrop with 3D-printed rivet patches. It's my own design and is not made for a specific modern/scifi setting. I want to use it mainly for the Cyberpunk world, as I want to build a small futuristic workshop for my characters.

To answer your question from Action figure district: I'm using an FDM printer (Ankermake M5C) at the moment, but I will likely get an Elegoo Saturn 4 Ultra for small resin prints, when it is released in a few weeks.

684Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 9:52 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the answers. WAs also looking at several Elegoo's and Saturn was also recommended to me from a friend. Probably will wait for a good price, not in a hurry atm.

Your backdrop is great and can also work as a floor!

685Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 11:23 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Such a thoroughly beautiful creation and photo, Ralf. The custom pieces and the ready-made ones all fit so well with each other. Very effective use of the lighting, too. And look at you warming up to "real" hair head sculpts! Smile

686Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 12:24 pm

Diana

Diana
Ooooh, another picture full of treasures! Love the terminal. And the wall and perfectly matching floor look great, too! Great use of the Russian Model head. That one is just so gorgeous that she often looks out of place, but you made her look very real through careful posing and just the overall matching of everything. Smile

687Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu May 30, 2024 5:34 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. Great backdrop, cool computer, and nice vault dweller. Is that a custom outfit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 28 1f10

688Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:53 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind comments!

Stryker2012 wrote:That’s pretty cool. Great backdrop, cool computer, and nice vault dweller. Is that a custom outfit?

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question, Mark. It's the vault dweller outfit from Sithlord MacGyver that you can find on eBay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/276269328618

689Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:43 am

French

French
Randam Hajile wrote:
Randam's random pics - Page 28 53757192329_c157d60db8_k
Your figurine has a pretty face. Who does she represent?

690Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:57 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
I am getting Fallout vibes given the Pipboy on her wrist and the style of computer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

691Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:57 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
French wrote:

It's an Superduck head (SDH025) with exchanged hairpiece. It has the likeness of Russian model Sasha Zotova, who "played" the character Jill Valetine in the computer game Resident Evil 3 remake. If you want to get this head, please be aware that there have been different knock-off versions sold on eBay.

ukshaun wrote:I am getting Fallout vibes given the Pipboy on her wrist and the style of computer.

I'm working on a Fallout-based diorama for this female Vault Dweller. This setup was quickly thrown together to test how the 3D-printed computer would look together with the figure. I have several more props in the printing/painting pipeline. Smile

692Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Randam Hajile wrote:
French wrote:

It's an Superduck head (SDH025) with exchanged hairpiece. It has the likeness of Russian model Sasha Zotova, who "played" the character Jill Valetine in the computer game Resident Evil 3 remake. If you want to get this head, please be aware that there have been different knock-off versions sold on eBay.

ukshaun wrote:I am getting Fallout vibes given the Pipboy on her wrist and the style of computer.

I'm working on a Fallout-based diorama for this female Vault Dweller. This setup was quickly thrown together to test how the 3D-printed computer would look together with the figure. I have several more props in the printing/painting pipeline. Smile

You should check out onisixth instagram Ralf. I don't think he does it anymore, but he had an amazing fallout dio set up.

https://www.instagram.com/onisixth/?hl=en-gb

693Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:46 pm

French

French
Randam Hajile wrote:
French wrote:

thanks for the info, I'll look after this head.

694Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:35 am

Ephiane

Ephiane

fantastic new pictures. All your characters are always a feast for the eyes. The
Authentic backgrounds give the images real depth.

695Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:43 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind comments!

@Dal
Very cool link! This guy is doing fantastic work!

Just a quick picture of some Cyberpunk street thugs that I'm working on. Built a light in the robotic head on the left side.

Randam's random pics - Page 28 53786242128_0f50ad5800_kNight City thugs by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

696Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:51 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Randam Hajile wrote:Thanks for the kind comments!

@Dal

Just a quick picture of some Cyberpunk street thugs that I'm working on. Built a light in the robotic head on the left side.

Night City thugs by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Happy to share the link, Ralf, I agree. He did some amazing work!

Loving the street thugs! did you add eye liner to the female? It looks fantastic!

697Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Randam Hajile wrote:Thanks for the kind comments!

@Dal

Night City thugs by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Those look good!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

698Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:44 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yet another beautiful creation (or two), beautifully pictured!

699Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:02 am

Diana

Diana
Holy crap! Forget the (very cool) clothes (well, where are those pants from anyway?), but what HEAD is she wearing?? cyclops

700Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:01 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, guys! I'm happy that you like them.

Diana wrote:Holy crap! Forget the (very cool) clothes (well, where are those pants from anyway?), but what HEAD is she wearing?? cyclops

The head is a mix of the PopCostume "Dark Knight" head with the blonde hair and eyes of their "Brianna"-head. The pants is from Crow Toys; I got it from eBay a few years ago.

701Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:36 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That is a couple of really cool characters. Love the photo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 28 1f10

702Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:02 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Cool characters and beautiful lighting.
Is it a repainted Villa head?

703Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:50 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Cool project! I am looking forward to your fallout diorama. I have loved the video game series from its very beginning in the 90s. Furthermore, I guess soon a head sculpt of Ella Purnell (Lucy in the Amazon Prime series) will be published.

704Randam's random pics - Page 28 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:47 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Seems like You've been busy with the cyberpunk world, as someone that's spent 515 hours in that game I can almost hear the ads playing in the back of my head, specially the Orgiatic one and Nicola one. Great work on their looks too and also great job on that fallout terminal, now you just need to have it set to the max security setting on it and hide a journal entry about some dude being angry another office worker drank his nuka cola or something. Randam's random pics - Page 28 1f606

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Randam's random pics - Page 28 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum