OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 27]

76Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:57 am

davidd

This figure reminds me of the lead character in the movie Oneechanbara, also known as Chanbara Beauty.

77Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:17 am

brassco

oh wow...the chest area looks better(smaller) now, in this new pic! Is it the same body? must be due to angles...

hey, why don't you go to Tutorial-Photography topic to teach me(us) how to take those photos?

I believe more photos will start showing up if our confidence in phototaking improved. One of the reasons i cut down on pasting pictures on new purchases...

78Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:37 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
davidd wrote:This figure reminds me of the lead character in the movie Oneechanbara, also known as Chanbara Beauty.

I agree. I have that movie— pretty wild.

brassco wrote:oh wow...the chest area looks better(smaller) now, in this new pic! Is it the same body? must be due to angles...

hey, why don't you go to Tutorial-Photography topic to teach me(us) how to take those photos?

I believe more photos will start showing up if our confidence in  phototaking improved. One of the reasons i cut down on pasting pictures on new purchases...

This. So much — this.

79Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:41 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Another very nice shot. And the body works very nicely. Although I wonder if street samurai for hire all dress like that. Wink

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

80Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:38 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stunning work, as always.

81Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:43 am

Diana

Diana
NICE! That backdrop works great! Nice solution with the reflective (glass?) "floor", too!
And nice to see some brighter lighting! Smile

And that body just looks stunning!, even if the arms looks a little thin compared to the legs...

82Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gorgeous photo. I absolutely love that new body, it's already my top favourite tbleague body in overall appearance.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

83Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:50 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Which body is it? I can’t keep track of all these anymore.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 4 C8485110

84Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:56 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Which body is it? I can’t keep track of all these anymore.

It's the Saintess Knight body, which seems to be the same as the upcoming new tbleague body with the 'small' bust. Sorry, don't remember the number....I have a bit of 'dyscalculia' and am crap at remember exact numbers, but I do remember body types/shapes. ;p

85Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:19 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
thanks for the nice comments. I'm happy that you like it. Actually I don't know this Oneechanbara movie, but I had some similar styles from computer games in my head.

@Brassco
Sure, I can try to produce some small tutorial. My problem is that I don't have a standardized procedure for setting up a scene with lights. It is really a process wherein I play with light positions and camera positions, take a series of photos and then afterwards select the best shots.

@GF
Well, just think of her as a cyborg. If you are kevlar-plated on the outside, clothing becomes optional Smile
Sorry, I'm really in love with this new body shape and did not want to obscure it by completely wrapping her up in clothes.    

@Stryker and Sky
Yes, the body in the picture is the Saintess Knight body, which supposedly should be the same as the upcoming S46/47 bodies. I like this body shape very much, as it feels more natural than most (if not all) older TBleague bodies.

86Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, I get that. These bodies, when good, are works of art, and apart from the frequent difficulty of clothing them or the dangers of staining them, they are often left unclothed... so I don't show them off much except in information threads.

87Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:48 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the numbers, Randam.

Sky, I’m right there with you about dyscalculia; I have to really pay attention when it comes to numbers (maybe that’s why I married a numbers person…? Very Happy ).

88Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:57 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker -- yeah, it doesn't help that tbleague have changed their numbering and lettering system, so it's difficult to remember if it's an 'a' or 'b' at the end of the number now, as well.

89Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:13 pm

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Stryker -- yeah, it doesn't help that tbleague have changed their numbering and lettering system, so it's difficult to remember if it's an 'a' or 'b' at the end of the number now, as well.
Don't get me started... They really don't have anyone there that has a sense of simple self-evident logic in their product numbering!

How about

PLSBSF2022-47A+

PL = Phicen?
SB = small bust
SF = seamless feet (vs. LF = loose feet? Laughing )
2022 = year of release (not that you need it, but okay)
47 = model (shape)
A = color (A = pale, B = suntan, C = tan,... )
+ = with headsculpt

90Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:16 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi there,
here is a shot of the recent Dark Toys Rick Deckard figure that I received the other day. It is a pretty solid release -- not quite top notch, but better than all previous commercial releases (Redtoys, Brother Productions). My biggest concern are the missing wires in the overcoat.

Randam's random pics - Page 4 51867066179_6733e41c5a_kCJ3A4247pp by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

If there is interest, I can provide more pictures.

Thanks for watching.

91Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:31 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks very good. Nice acquisition! Beautiful photography as always, and thank you for sharing!

92Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:35 am

davidd

davidd
Cool outfit. Your photo captures the look of the lighting from the film.

Interesting head sculpt. Makes me think of Bela Lugosi as Indiana Jones. Did Deckard really have a "widow's peak" in his hair like that in the movie? It's been a long time since I've seen it, so I don't remember.

93Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:37 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Rewatched that movie just a few weeks ago! Perfectly fitting your Neon Style of the latest pics in your thread. Very cool

94Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:08 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
I love every of your pictures in this post. The diorama and the backdrop in the scene out of the video game 'The last of us' are great. I have ordered the grown-up Ellie and will try to arrange some similar scenes with her. The young Harrison Ford looks gorgeous too. I have never seen this figure before.

95Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's an excellent shot of Deckard, and the background and lighting work perfectly for him. I honestly can't remember, but has anyone done Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer, RIP)?

96Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:12 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stunning shot!

97Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:45 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate it.

@ElBundy
I also have the MT Toys Ellie on my shelf, but I currently lack some bad guys (except the Clicker) as her opponents. I'm really looking forward to see what stories you will produce with Ellie! BTW I highly appreciate your photo series and hope that you will go on with this hobby for a long time. Please don't take some of comments on the AFD forum too serious.

@Stryker2011
There was a recent Roy Batty by Redman, but the headsculpt was quite off. Brother Productions also released one ages ago, which was actually not bad (even had the body tattos)... but I did not get it due to the pleather outfit.

98Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:02 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I've never seen an official Roy Batty, but a while ago I came across this custom project -- head by sculptor.jay and outfit/accessories by Siberian Custom Studios (Alex Filippov):

Randam's random pics - Page 4 Blade_10

(from here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1784379308432836&set=t.100010467820974&type=3 )

99Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Somewhere I have one of the official Roy Batty heads, so yes, he has been done. But it was not an instantaneously recognizable likeness, especially out of context. Then again, as far as I remember Rutger Hauer from all his other work, that was a pretty unusual look for him.

100Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I've never seen an official Roy Batty, but a while ago I came across this custom project -- head by sculptor.jay and outfit/accessories by Siberian Custom Studios (Alex Filippov):

Randam's random pics - Page 4 Blade_10

(from here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1784379308432836&set=t.100010467820974&type=3 )

Wow. That’s an awesome figure and likeness. Thanks for sharing.

101Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:03 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi, folks!

within the wave of new release around christmas, I got the new AS Toys "D.VA" figure, depicting the  vastly popular character from the Overwatch video game. I tried to show her with her Mecha (as a picture on the screen behind her, of course). Here's what I got...

Randam's random pics - Page 4 51883456177_11e14b7057_kCJ3A4463ppp by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for watching!  Randam's random pics - Page 4 1f600  Randam's random pics - Page 4 1f600  Randam's random pics - Page 4 1f600

102Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She's looking good, and the photo works very nicely.

103Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice, Randam. I also picked her up, but she’s still in the box. I can’t recall, but are the eyes movable?

104Randam's random pics - Page 4 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:00 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
I like the figure, though I didn't play the video game. The monitor as a backdrop (seems to be large) works fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum