OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In the end, they still didn't win the national championship, and the red-haired boy didn't chase her because she...

basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 17401710

ROSE TOYS New Products Rt001 The 1/6 Dunk Girl Kimono Akiko
Model:RT001;
Product List:
1 2* Exquisite female head carving with hair transplantation
2 1*1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 1*High end custom kimono
4 1*Basketball clothes
5 1* Basketball
6 1*Basketball shoes
7 2*pairs of interchangeable hands
8 1*Replaceable foot
9 1*Socks
10 1*White wrist guard
11 1*Black wristband
12 1*Figure Stand
※ One exquisite gift for the reservation customer (Only for the reservation customer)

--Thanks to the photographer Cyber Butler for your great support! Let's review the classics first:

basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13304710
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13304810
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13304910
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13305110
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13305210
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13305410
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13305610
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13305710
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13310410

Jersey play:

basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13325610
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13325810
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13325910
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13330010
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13330110
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13330210
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13330310
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13330410
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: ROSE TOYS: 1/6 SLAM Girl Kimono Haruko Action Figure #RT001 13330510

#newproduct #RoseToys #SlamGirl #KimonoHaruko #female #athlete #basketball #???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL cute but they never explained why the ginger boy didn't chase her... Smile

davidd

davidd
That is an "exquisite head carving," very pretty!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:That is an "exquisite head carving," very pretty!
Indeed.

Diana

Diana
I like the sculpt(s), too. Very pretty. And while I am not tempted by the outfits, I do like them, too. Especially the basketball look. Very pretty indeed.

So who is behind this new company? Anyone we know? The branding looks very feminine. The style of this release reminds me a lot of that beachball girl release.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Interesting, the sculpt with the braided hair reminds me of the "Shizuku" head that was released by i8 a couple month ago. Very similar plus it featured movable eyes...

Annalise

Annalise
Yup, I agree with the rest of you, both HS look really good. I'm usually not a fan of bangs but it looks great on her. I hope the release lives up to the promos.

It would be nice if they were more specific with which TBL body they are using; these companies do know there is more than one, right? Is it the usual S10D or one of the smaller ones like the S26? Inquiring minds want to know.

I had no desire for a kimono or basketball girl, but this is strangely tempting.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL cute but they never explained why the ginger boy didn't chase her... Smile
I'm not sure, but it seems like he did chase her
https://slamdunk.fandom.com/wiki/Haruko_Akagi#Hanamichi_Sakuragi

Unless this Haruko-figure is based on some other Haruko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum