OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Squirtleee

NEW HERE Very Happy

Nice to meet you all, surprisingly found this Tifa figure, hope you guys like it.

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Lady0311NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Lady0310

2NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Empty Even Tifa in scaled down version! Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:01 am

Squirtleee

Looks quite interesting..

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Lady0312

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Welcome.

She's got a minime, that's a really cool picture.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unexpected but unsurprising. The joint photo is funny. Like some of the smaller-scale Tifa head sculpts, there is a strange limbo between realistic and anime, but it is nice, and I suppose she has to remain recognizable.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy cow! Life-size?! Cripes, how much does something like that cost? And does this mean it's one of those sex dolls?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I thought it was a 1/6 with 1/12 Embarassed
Googling taught me the answer on Stryker questions. Around $2,800 for the 1:1, $2,200 for the minime. And yes (for both).

Adeno

Oh wow I want one! She's so awesome and looks like the game character! Out of all the companies who made Tifa, it just happens to be the silicone/tpe love doll makers who got her perfectly lol! If only I were rich I'd buy one lol! She won't have enemies to fight, maybe she can just punch a punching bag or something haha!

valentin

valentin
It's eerily stunning.... imagining having a 1:1 scaled of that quality... and the eye balls looks movable too....

if the face could move with the throat, and it interacts with the original voice actress's audio.... OH MAN..... I would want an Aerith too.... In fact, just make them all.... including the guys in 1:1.....

davidd

davidd
valentin wrote:OH MAN..... I would want an Aerith too....

Here ya go:  https://celesdolls.com/game-lady-releases-new-tifa-aerith-photos-soft-head/

NOTE: NSFW review site

Even at $2400+, I can't feature these 1/1 scale "dolls" looking as good as they do in the photos, considering the current cost of 1/6 figures. There's gotta be a lot of photo enhancement going on here, right?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They even make a Ciri (Witcher) and Adult Ellie (Last of Us) sex doll — man, I am getting too old. Maybe people should just try dating….

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) C8485110

valentin

valentin
LORDY.... It's so much hentai..... I like it better when it was teasing.... NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) 1f605

Squirtleee

Hey guys, seems like this is their official website: https://fxxxdoll.com

And I found something really interesting...its Tifa with opening mouth and human-like oral structure Shocked  Shocked

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Lady1110
NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Lady1111

Adeno

Wow so beautiful! I really wonder how they got her face right! Did they rip out the 3D files from the game or did a talented sculptor make it? She's just so perfect! It seems even the fingers can be moved properly. You can take great pictures with her, like a finger touching the rim of a teacup during a nice sunny day! If you're a photographer, you're gonna love taking pictures of her Very Happy

It makes me wish that TBLeague also had moving fingers and toes and a headsculpt that's made of silicone/tpe so we can open their mouth as well.

Squirtleee

A guy who bought a Tifa seems to be a photographer..Tifa looks soooo good Very Happy  Very Happy

Photo credit: Xenoheart Visuals

NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Fsemie10
NEW PRODUCT: 1:1 Tifa Lockhart by Game Lady Doll (NSFW) Fsyiww10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum