OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
Product Description

After a year in development, Tunshi Studio is proud to present the 1/12 scale Fiolina Germi from Metal Slug 3. This figure has a multi-joint action body specifically designed to recreate the shape from the game. The stylized cartoon head carvings, finely crafted clothes, and abundant accessories make the characters vivid and you can make various poses of action figures in Metal Slug 3. The small-scale action figure launched by Tunshi Studio strictly abides by the size of 1/12th scale. Tunshi Studio will bring the players back to the classic scene of the game with a series of products developed in the future insisting on the concept of the original shape and saluting to the classics.

Other figures shown not included (sold separately)
Product Features

5.51 inches (14cm)
   1/12 Scale
   Made of PVC, ABS, POM, alloy, and cloth
   From the Metal Slug 3 game
   Officially licensed
   Other figures shown not included (sold separately)

Box Contents

Fiolina Germi figure
   Vest
   Shirt
   Underwear
   Shorts
   Leather belt
   Bracelets
   Kneepads
   Socks
   Boots
   4 Alternate pairs of hands
   Waist bag
   Pistol
   Submachine gun
   Axe
   Grenade
   Bomb box with bombs and grenades
   Ammo box
   Iron Lizard
   Drop shot effect
   Banana
   Ruby
   Sandwich
   Picnic blanket
   Base
   Bracket

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Efe20510
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI 03b77810
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI 32429a10
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI 75180910
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI C9f7b010
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI E897ad10
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Eccc5310

csyeung

csyeung
I don't collect 1/12 but for some reason these two got me haha. They just seem so much fun.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She look like fun indeed. Is the head with open mouth (where she's about to eat the sandwich) a bonus for preorders (like Figma often has with similar figures) or is it seperately availble?

csyeung

csyeung
TravelGuide wrote:She look like fun indeed. Is the head with open mouth (where she's about to eat the sandwich) a bonus for preorders (like Figma often has with similar figures) or is it seperately availble?

I'm not sure if it's exclusive, but I preordered this and the other from OSK and it lists 2 heads for each. I grabbed the info for this one off BBTS.

Edit, I also checked the info boards on BBICN and it lists the 2 heads : - One Fio head carving with serious expression - one
Fio eating food expression head carving

csyeung

csyeung
Quick pic of the box so far, haven't had time to unbox properly but these are packaged so nice. ( i also got the Eri). More pics to come soon. I'm so used to 1/6 these are so tiny hehehe. Comes in two trays inside with a lot of accessories and a stand. They both come with 2 heads.

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00214
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00215

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Cool. I look forward to the pics. I have been on the fence about her and Eri, but haven't preordered them.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They do look beautifully packaged.

csyeung

csyeung
Photo dump

Here's Fiolina. Another fun figure. Again, very good articulation. Fio has an extra pair of hands to hold the sandwich specifically. Nice detail to it as the pinky is slightly curled in a more realistic pose. Her glasses are quite delicate, was afraid i may break em. They come in foam inserts inside the weapons crate so they are packaged safely. The iron lizard is a neat accessory with working wheels although they are a little wonky, probably because of the tiny size. Many of the weapons are the same as Eri's. Definitely could spend hours with the accessories of both to take pictures if you were inclined to hehe.

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00326
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00325
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00410
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00412
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00411
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00413
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00415
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00414
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00416
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00418
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00417
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00510
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI Dsc00511

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grabs, Craig. They look great together. So adorable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-006 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III - FIOLINA GERMI 1f10

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The pics of them together are a lot of fun.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think this one has even more character. The posing with the sandwich is brilliant.

Diana

Diana
SO CUTE!!! Very Happy Especially when displayed together of course. I want a sandwich now. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum