OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
Product Description

After a year in development, Tunshi Studio is proud to present the 1/12 scale Eri Kasamoto from Metal Slug 3. This figure has a multi-joint action body specifically designed to recreate the shape from the game. The stylized cartoon head carvings, finely crafted clothes, and abundant accessories make the characters vivid and you can make various poses of action figures in Metal Slug 3. The small-scale action figure launched by Tunshi Studio strictly abides by the size of 1/12th scale. Tunshi Studio will bring the players back to the classic scene of the game with a series of products developed in the future insisting on the concept of the original shape and saluting to the classics.

Other figures shown not included (sold separately)
Product Features

5.90 inches (15cm)
   1/12 Scale
   Made of PVC, ABS, POM, alloy, and cloth
   From the Metal Slug 3 game
   Officially licensed
   Other figures shown not included (sold separately)

Box Contents

Eri Kasamoto figure
   Vest
   Underwear
   Shorts
   Leather belt
   Bracelets
   Kneepads
   Socks
   Pair of boots
   3 Pairs of alternate hands
   Ammo bag
   Pistol
   Submachine gun
   Axe
   Grenade
   Ammo box
   Ammo box for shotgun
   Laser gun effect
   Blast effect
   Love letter
   Treasure box
   Base
   Bracket

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto 94c09b10
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto 7ae7b410
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto 27b40010
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Bd975910
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto D3e36710
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto F7c25b10
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto 3be14910
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto E6ef3c10
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Fcd3f810
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto E8918010

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The head with the bubblegum is funny, but isn't included, it seems.

csyeung

csyeung
it is, I ordered from OSK and there are 2 heads listed. Checked bbicn and it lists for eri:: -Eri serious expression head carving -Eri blowing bubble expression head carving

Diana

Diana
These are both so adorable! Thank you for posting them. Smile

I can imagine with two of them now announced more people might bite, since they won't look so out of place in a collection when displayed together.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They are adorable indeed.

csyeung

csyeung
Quick pic of the box so far, haven't had time to unbox properly but these are packaged so nice. ( i also got the Fio). More pics to come soon. I'm so used to 1/6 these are so tiny hehehe. Comes in two trays inside with a lot of accessories and a stand. They both come with 2 heads.

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00216
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00217

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Just as I commented on Fiolina: cool.

I already found a review video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtdLvebIIe4

The channel also has a review of Fiolina.

Diana

Diana
NICE! I'm looking forward to the pics! They don't fit into my collection, but I really liked these. Curious to see what they look like in hand. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Photo Dump.

This figure is fun to pose. Pretty decent articulation. Maybe cause I don't have a lot of 1/12, these are more posable than 1/6 figures it seems. The paint is very nice overall and the double elbow and knee joints allow for a lot of movement. Figure stands well on its own. Quite a bit of ab crunch and arch as well. The shorts do inhibit a bit of posing but I think if you're patient and wiggle it around you can get a good sitting pose as well. Anyway these are all straight photos, no editing except for cropping. Small criticism is the hand gestures. The hole in the fist is a bit small so you need to really jam the axe handle in if you want it gripping it properly, the trigger hands seem to hold most of the weapons well but for the axe, it kinda looks weird with the finger sticking out. Would have liked some different handshapes, mostly just a relaxed pair of hands. There's a spread out left hand and another loose grip left hand. Not sure why they went with two more left hands instead of even number of right and left hands.

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00312
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00311
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00310
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00313
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00315
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00314
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00319
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00321
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00320
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00322
NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto Dsc00323

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Blowing a bubble-gum bubble while wielding an axe, that's fun alright! Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Eri blowing the bubblegum is funny indeed, but I already posted that when she was announced.
Her face seems very nicely painted.
Looks like a really nice figure.
Thanks for the pics. Or maybe not, because now I'm tempted more.

Visisonor

Visisonor
She looks cute.
Seamless body would have looked better, but existing seamless bodies at this scale have worse articulation.

Diana

Diana
She is so adorable!!! Very nice figure. I love the colours, too! Gorgeous face. ^^

davidd

davidd
Adventure-tactical pirate theme? And cute as a button? 'Kay, what's not to love about this?

Except... 1/12 and jointed... and a nearly two year pre-order lead time?

I'm getting too old to buy new toys. I can't be sure I'll be around long enough to get to see what I buy!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
These are adorable. Now, for this scale, this is the type of character that works. Still not my scale, but at least these look cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO TS-007 1/12 Scale SNK - METAL SLUG III Eri Kasamoto 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum