OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visisonor-induced visions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:14 am

BAMComix

Great positioning!

77Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:15 am

Diana

These synthetics are so expressive and so is your posing. Great combination! Very Happy

78Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:55 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
How sweet and touching -- expressed even through toys representing robots. I'd say that's a success!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

79Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:26 pm

Visisonor

Thank you all Smile

80Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Thu May 11, 2023 6:59 pm

londonroadhog

I do like what you've done with the 1/12 scale figures. I've moved one of my stories (Red Sonja) over to 1/12, as the 1/6 version was taking up too much space. I need to get back to that story at some point.

I was going to get some of those crash dummy characters, but in the end didn't, as I couldn't see how they'd fit into the story. But I do have some of those military figures you have, and I also went to the TBLeague coloured Imperial Guardians that are to make an appearance in Red Sonja at some point. Along with a lot of other 1/12 scale figures.

Your photography looks great too.

For Phicen joints, I just take to photoshop and edit them out.

81Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Thu May 11, 2023 11:16 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
londonroadhog wrote:I was going to get some of those crash dummy characters
Crash dummies actually have their issues. Both of my figures have cracked wrist joins (not completely broken but the joint itself comes apart too easily) and they feel kind of fragile. But they work for my purposes.

londonroadhog wrote:I've moved one of my stories (Red Sonja) over to 1/12
I remember this story - if it's the one that started with 1/6 figures and then transitioned to 1/12 scale - though I can't find where it was posted (other than several pages on flickr).
Hope you continue it.

82Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Fri May 12, 2023 6:14 am

londonroadhog

Visisonor wrote:

londonroadhog wrote:I've moved one of my stories (Red Sonja) over to 1/12
I remember this story - if it's the one that started with 1/6 figures and then transitioned to 1/12 scale - though I can't find where it was posted (other than several pages on flickr).
Hope you continue it.

I didn’t post the Red Sonja story on here because some of the native tribe members were rather skimpily dressed. Some were topless and others just nude. It made prepping the figures for the story easy. But I know forumotion has strict rules on being child friendly, so it didn’t appear here. Or maybe it did for awhile. But the main story is over on the forum MWD (Men With Dolls). But there’s only two chapters so far, and yes it did start in 1/6 and move to 1/12, mainly because the straw hut I built was going to be too big in 1/6 scale. I have also stories of Spy Training Camp, and Phicen Photo Studio. Both of these are 1/6 scale though. All my stories stopped for awhile during a down time of the hobby. Starting back up now though. There was also a one off series that involved 1/6 and 1/12 which was my Concert Stage, which is on here.

Red Sonja is planned to continue…

83Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Tue May 16, 2023 8:53 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
While JoyToy continues announcing new figures in their Frontline Chaos line, I've grabbed a parted-out body (and boots) from an earlier release (Rin).

It picked my interest because I thought it was closer to Mezco scale and proportions (which it actually is). And it is quite good for a jointed body:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5726 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5727 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5728

Elbows bend all the way in, knees a bit less so but still great, there is an upper arm swivel, but ab crunch is not exceptional. Neck has only one dumbbell join on top, the neck itself is fixed. Still, it has better articulation than any female body from Mezco.

Moreover, it is compatible with Mezco heads and hands. There is some difference in neck joint sizes even between Mezco heads, so some heads may require rubber liners or tac, but they fit.
This is how it looks with unmasked Catwoman head and black bodysuit from eBay (the back still needs to be sewn):
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5729

Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5730 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5731 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5732

Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5734 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5733

With relation to proportions, it is closer to Mezco than VeryCool:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5735 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5736

Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5737
And maybe leans to more animated look - wider hips, larger boots

With cinematic Harley head:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5738 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5740

And this is how she stacks up against TBLeague:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5739

And since I've already tried the T05B head on Mezco bodies, I also did it on this one:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5741 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5742
It sits too high again (and skintone does not match), so if I really wanted to use it I'd have to drill the head a little deeper. Maybe I should get a pale head with dark hair though. Hmm...

Finally, some uncensored shots. It has some realistic details but not as much as TBL:
nsfw:

Overall, I quite like this body. Back when I joined, I was looking for a better-articulated Mezco-style body, and finally I have found it.

84Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Tue May 16, 2023 9:23 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You managed some very good poses with this body.

85Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Wed May 17, 2023 1:58 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent stuff! a great looking team, for sure!

86Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
GubernatorFan wrote:You managed some very good poses with this body.
BAMComix wrote:Excellent stuff! a great looking team, for sure!
Thanks!

Undisclosed mission some time in the past:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5810
- You ready?
- When you are.

Bonus shot:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5811

87Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Wed May 24, 2023 2:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Here they go!

88Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Wed May 24, 2023 2:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful, as usual.

89Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Fri May 26, 2023 11:33 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Inspired by londonroadhog's Spy Training Camp series - a friendly sparring between Vera and Kate.

Chronologically set while Kate is writing her diary, so she is not the best shape.

Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5812
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5814
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5813
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5816
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5817
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5815
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5819
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5818
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5820
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5823
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5821
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5822
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5824
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5826
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5825
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5827
- C'mon Kate, I know you can do better!
- Not my day...
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5829
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5828
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5830

90Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sat May 27, 2023 2:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great sequence! Colin has inspired quite a few with his amazing sparing sessions.

91Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sat May 27, 2023 2:47 am

londonroadhog

Very nice… which reminds me, I need to give the agents some more training sessions.

92Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sat May 27, 2023 3:43 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice sequence. You could almost do stop-motion animation with it.

93Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sat May 27, 2023 3:56 am

londonroadhog

BAMComix wrote:Great sequence! Colin has inspired quite a few with his amazing sparing sessions.

Thanks Dal.

94Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sat May 27, 2023 6:02 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
BAMComix wrote:Great sequence!
Thanks!

londonroadhog wrote:Very nice… which reminds me, I need to give the agents some more training sessions.
Definitely! Looking forward to your updates.

GubernatorFan wrote:You could almost do stop-motion animation with it.
Glad that it looks like this. Let's just say I'm too lazy to take enough frames for the actual stop motion.

95Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sun May 28, 2023 7:07 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Superb balancing and posing! I think it’s great how you caught the hair swishing around for motion, it’s those little details that add so much.

96Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Mon May 29, 2023 10:58 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Thanks, Tanzenwolfe.
"Real" hair adds a lot of realism, even at this scale.

97Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:26 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Unused scene from the last chapter of Diary of a field agent. It is too similar to an earlier scene, and the chapter was getting too long already, so I did not include it.

Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5831
- So you knew it all along and never told anyone... Or maybe you've tried but we couldn't understand.

I've also stumbled upon skintone matching problem while shooting it.
Linda is based on VeryCool head and VeryCool body. I always thought they were supposed to match, and I always thought all VeryCool 1/12 female bodies were quite pale. But didn't actually verify it. Here is how she looks up close:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5834

And yet between pale and suntan TBL bodies, it's the suntan that actually matches the color of the head:
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5833 Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_5832

Interesting, post id is 100000. That's a get.

98Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice shot. And such a cute little stool. Phicen female "suntan" is actually quite pale, so not surprised.

99Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:21 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice deleted scene!

100Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:03 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like that scene! Works very well on its own

101Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:36 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Thanks!

102Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:56 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Massage room
Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Cnr_6010

The rest of the photo session...:

103Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Always impressed when you manage something so realistic in that scale. And to see that my suspicion that one could put those corner protectors to good use is correct. I have a stack or two or three of them, but haven't really done anything with them.
PS Thank you for using good common sense as to what to display on this forum.

104Visisonor-induced visions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Visisonor-induced visions Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:16 am

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:Always impressed when you manage something so realistic in that scale. And to see that my suspicion that one could put those corner protectors to good use is correct. I have a stack or two or three of them, but haven't really done anything with them.

OMG I didn't see that. That is GENIUS!! Laughing

I, too, have a stack of them. I use them for sending out box sets I've sold. But this is waaay better. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum