OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:22 am

BAMComix

Great prop pick up!

727Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:12 am

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Excellent bed. Did you get that off Etsy? I have a similar one for my Western stuff, but I was fortunate enough to have Amy Jones (AJClothiers) make me an appropriate quilt/comforter to size.

728Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:38 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent bed. Did you get that off Etsy? I have a similar one for my Western stuff, but I was fortunate enough to have Amy Jones (AJClothiers) make me an appropriate quilt/comforter to size.
I got mine from GianToy. Isn't it advertised somewhere in our New Product announcements from a few years back (I think 2018-2019?).

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

729Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:07 am

crispyorange

Here's some simple shots of my newly arrived I8-H003:"YUKI" 1/6 moveable crystal clear iris eyeballs Head Sculpture
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Ex110
*This bust is actually a suntan/wheat skin tone, but surprisingly there actually isn't that much of a color difference.

A comparison with SDH030, can easily see the price difference...especially the hair material.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 2f399f10

With S24A body, fits perfect, therefore I suppose the head would look a bit small on the bigger size bodies.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Img_9110

730Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:06 pm

m76

m76
Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent bed. Did you get that off Etsy? I have a similar one for my Western stuff, but I was fortunate enough to have Amy Jones (AJClothiers) make me an appropriate quilt/comforter to size.
I got it from Machinegun

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, very nice bed. But she looks lonely in it.

I also got this sleeping head sculpt:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Hpp10

http://madblog.shacknet.us

731Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:27 pm

davidd

davidd
1/6-scale tabletop portable radio, a Japanese "gashapon" toy, via eBay:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Gashaponradio1

732Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:58 pm

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Whats128

Not really a physical item, unless one counts the poster, but, WOOT!!!!!, so happy to finally caught this RE animated movie on the big screen. (the previous installments were via digital releases and blu ray)

733Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

734Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:01 am

m76

m76
I wanted to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Female V for a long time, but I was not a fan of the head sculpt. But then I realized that the character is customizable in-game, so why shouldn't I customize the figure with a head sculpt, so that's exactly what I did:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 1111

BTW the original head was worse than I expected. Googly-eyed monstrosity with rubber hair and weird almost reddish skin color. Which the body shares also, but that's not so big a deal with the costume.

However I like the figure base, one of the best designed ones of any figures I got. And I totally forgot this came with the robot spider thingy. I only remembered when I found it in the box. It has fully articulated legs, which is a nice surprise.

735Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figure! love the look.

736Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks very good.

737Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:51 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice figure. It’s never a bad thing to customize figures the way you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 1f10

738Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:24 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00314

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00311

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00312

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00310

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00313

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00316

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Dsc00315
LOADING: Image(s)

Yelena Belova by Hot Toys from the movie Black Widow
..arrived yesterday!

It has been a long long wait, waiting for ToysWonderland to finally ship my Yelena
The important thing is, the wait was worth it, as the figure looks great!
Portrait likeness to Florence Pugh is about 87% on point. It looks very good.
The sculpted hair works very well.
Unlike the plastic snow suit worn by Black Widow, Yelena's outfit being made from fabric allows for way more movement.

The 3 knives look good and can be inserted into the left leg holster.
The pistol looks good and can be inserted into the right leg holster.
The collection of batons offer various options.

I took the shots above about an hour ago. The figure is now back in the box until i set up a proper display with Taskmaster and Black Widow Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

739Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:29 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
m76 wrote:I wanted to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Female V for a long time, but I was not a fan of the head sculpt. But then I realized that the character is customizable in-game, so why shouldn't I customize the figure with a head sculpt, so that's exactly what I did:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 1111

Looks great. What head sculpt is that? I really like what you've done.

740Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:29 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
ukshaun wrote:
Yelena Belova by Hot Toys from the movie Black Widow
..arrived yesterday!
Congrats!

Yelena is a realy well made figure. It is on top of my wish list.

741Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:57 pm

cdn_rhino

ukshaun wrote:
The important thing is, the wait was worth it, as the figure looks great!
Portrait likeness to Florence Pugh is about 87% on point. It looks very good.
The sculpted hair works very well.
Unlike the plastic snow suit worn by Black Widow, Yelena's outfit being made from fabric allows for way more movement.

The pictures look great. I was pretty sure I wanted this one, but I'm pretty much on board now seeing in-hand pictures like yours.

742Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:15 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Hot Toys - Wonder Woman 1984
Iconiq Studios - American Psycho / Patrick Bateman

Both arrived last week. I checked out both figures, and they look good. For the moment they remain in the box until i find a home for them. I think Toys Wonderland made a small error, as i pre_ordered the Reg version of Wonder Woman 1984, and received the Special Edition version Smile

The Patrick Bateman figure is looks decent enough. I prefer the normal non blood-splattered portrait.

743Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am

m76

m76
Super Duck Biochemical Female Special Police

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 00012

I was reluctant to pick up these sets, thinking they are overpriced for what they are, but actually if I add a TBL body's price on a good deal, then they are fairly reasonably priced. The only thing I miss is a proper box with boxart, but that can also be a blessing. No need to worry about storing the box. I used a S22 body.

744Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:40 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice pick up m76!

745Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:16 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ve been rather lax lately in my picture taking. So here are some of the things I have received over the last month or so (my bank account is screaming in agony).

EXO-6: Harry Kim, Captain Archer, and the First Contact Captain’s chair

Redman: Doc Holiday (version 2)

Hot Toys: Mandalorian and Grogu season 2, Mandalorian: Ahsoka Tano & Grogu, Black Widow: Black Widow & Yelena, Obi-Wan Kenobi: Purge Trooper, Book of Boba Fett: KX-Enforcer Droid, Episode 2: Geonosis Battle Droid, & Deluxe Empire Strikes Back Luke Skywalker

Very Cool: Shadi Wildwrness Rider

JXK: both versions of the lioness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

746Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Quite the loot, Mark. How do you like the lioness? I restrained myself because the pose of the front let seemed weird to me, but still like it overall.

I like them. I just wish they were two different poses, rather than the same. If you mean, the front paw, it doesn’t bother me, as it’s actually a fairly normal way for them to lope.

747Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:59 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Quite the loot, Mark. How do you like the lioness? I restrained myself because the pose of the front let seemed weird to me, but still like it overall.

I like them. I just wish they were two different poses, rather than the same. If you mean, the front paw, it doesn’t bother me, as it’s actually a fairly normal way for them to lope.

748Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:59 pm

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Whats130
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Whats131

Been slow on the 1/6 customisation and collection due to work... But these came in separately via Amazon prime day and hobbylinkjapan.
It's a good 40th anniversary of ROTJ

749Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:53 am

valentin

valentin
valentin wrote:It's abit late to the party.... but well,

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Whats127

Junked the older 3D files, and finished all 6kg of filament.... but only completed the roof so far. It's about 130cm in length. (1/6 hot toy ahsoka, and hasbro 6" and 3.75" rebel fleet troopers for size comparison.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 2023-010

750Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to ask about the scale. Impressive... most impressive!

751Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:09 pm

cdn_rhino

Some Soldier Story Helmets from a few months back.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Helmet10

E&S M72's from a few months back.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 M72s10

Some upgrade gear for my trainer figure.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Traine10

For some reason I was only able to load 3 pictures. Is there a restriction on the pixel size of pictures? I have encountered that on some other groups.

752Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:41 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 20230811
LOADING: Image(s)

Mars Toys - Prank Villain

Arrived today Smile
I took these out of the box shots using a Samsung S22 (..and resized smaller to a 1/4 of their original size)

Once i have a home for the figure i will work on the pose etc.
First impressions are very good.
As far as i am aware, i think these sold out some time ago. What i received is a 2nd batch. I guess the figure was popular enough for a 2nd batch to go into production.

I was really impressed by the box. While it is not Hot Toys quality, it is better than the sort of box Sideshow Collectibles ship their 1/6 figures in.

I pretty much like everything about the figure. If i was to be picky then i would mention that the ankles are loose, not Big Chief Studio's level of loose, but loose all the same. The shoes, while they look ok, do feel on the cheap side.

753Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:59 pm

davidd

davidd
Holy Conniving Carnival Clowns, Batman! That figure looks amazing! Uh MAZE ing!!! Is that, like, the coolest 1/6 figure ever? Shocked

754Your Latest Purchase... - Page 30 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Guys, just a friendly reminder about the forum policy against reposting entire identical batches of photos in multiple parallel posts. A photo reappearing here and there is fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum