OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:09 pm

cdn_rhino

Some Soldier Story Helmets from a few months back.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Helmet10

E&S M72's from a few months back.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 M72s10

Some upgrade gear for my trainer figure.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Traine10

For some reason I was only able to load 3 pictures. Is there a restriction on the pixel size of pictures? I have encountered that on some other groups.

752Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:41 pm

ukshaun

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 20230811
LOADING: Image(s)

Mars Toys - Prank Villain

Arrived today Smile
I took these out of the box shots using a Samsung S22 (..and resized smaller to a 1/4 of their original size)

Once i have a home for the figure i will work on the pose etc.
First impressions are very good.
As far as i am aware, i think these sold out some time ago. What i received is a 2nd batch. I guess the figure was popular enough for a 2nd batch to go into production.

I was really impressed by the box. While it is not Hot Toys quality, it is better than the sort of box Sideshow Collectibles ship their 1/6 figures in.

I pretty much like everything about the figure. If i was to be picky then i would mention that the ankles are loose, not Big Chief Studio's level of loose, but loose all the same. The shoes, while they look ok, do feel on the cheap side.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

753Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:59 pm

davidd

Holy Conniving Carnival Clowns, Batman! That figure looks amazing! Uh MAZE ing!!! Is that, like, the coolest 1/6 figure ever? Shocked

754Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:30 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Guys, just a friendly reminder about the forum policy against reposting entire identical batches of photos in multiple parallel posts. A photo reappearing here and there is fine.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

755Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:48 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
So cool!

756Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:52 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
davidd wrote:Holy Conniving Carnival Clowns, Batman! That figure looks amazing! Uh MAZE ing!!!  Is that, like, the coolest 1/6 figure ever? Shocked

It is for sure a very cool figure Smile

BAMComix wrote:So cool!

It is for sure a very cool figure Smile

757Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:00 pm

valentin

valentin
I have the complete set of hot toys The Avengers....

This month, I completed their version of 1/6 for 1/6 figures. (Yeah, managed to locate a complete unopened box of fridge magnets for the Avengers. And I still have the original hot toys still MISB too....)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Photo_26
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Photo_27
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Photo_28

758Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:06 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s awesome. Nice grab. Love your living room display case diorama.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 1f10

759Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:13 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Neon Genesis Evangelion Customs by AFM
Rei Ayanami, Diva Suited Female (not Evangelion),
Mari Illustrious Makinami, &
Asuka Langley Soryu,

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 53130016706_0383353cdc_b20230820_125213 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 53130499478_dc6b9e7434_b20230820_125202 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 53129425682_4765a8c4b2_b20230820_125157 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

760Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty cool. Nice variety of outfits and colors for each character to stand out. Well done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

761Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:17 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2012 wrote:Pretty cool. Nice variety of outfits and colors for each character to stand out. Well done.

Thanks. Using them to add to may cast. I have all these in the Medicom version but do not know how they will hold up when animating.

762Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:33 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@valentin Very well done. Excellent looking lounge set up.

@actionfiguremovies2 Those 4 really pop!

763Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:48 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
ukshaun wrote:@valentin Very well done. Excellent looking lounge set up.

@actionfiguremovies2 Those 4 really pop!

Thanks so much my friend.

764Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:24 am

valentin

valentin
They are a lovely bunch, AFM!

765Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:35 pm

davidd

davidd
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 53133281745_ebb94e7894_z
DID 80154 1/6 WWII German Flying Ace “Star of Africa” Marseille Boots

In short: doll shoes.

This is an illustration of the total random nature of my doll and figure "collection," and of the "because it looks cool" approach I take to action figure and doll purchases.

I was scrolling through eBay listings a few weeks ago (these boots arrived today from a seller in China) looking for something else and these military shoes for a male 1/6-scale action figure caught my eye. I mean... they looked cool. And the asking price seemed reasonable.

I compared prices to another site that carries such things -- MonkeyDepot.com -- and this pair was a better price (usually MD prices are hard to beat)... so I bought them.

I did not have a specific project in mind for these shoes. I was not looking for "male action figure military shoes" at the time. I rationalized the purchase by a) having money to spend, b) I liked the looks, and c) I never seem to have enough male action figure footwear.

Now that I have the shoes, I wonder what additional purchases they will lead to?

766Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:09 am

csyeung

csyeung
@valentin love your dio of 1/6 figures with their 1/6 figures
@AFM nice team  you've assembled!
@Davidd Nice shoes!

767Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:15 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are gorgeous doll shoes, the exact sort I like to indulge in when I have the extra ££ available. For what end? Well, I have a long term plan of something fun I want to do once I get through my SW  WIPs. Razz

Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

768Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:56 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Dsc00411
LOADING: Image(s)

A 1/6th figure from the past, i picked up recently by Sideshow Collectibles
I am not 100% sure of the correct title for the figure.

The box is printed with the words:
THE DEAD

Attached to the box is a sticker featuring the words:
BIOHAZARD
Subject 1025
CASE No.: 030608 - 30070508

Online the figure is sometimes referred to as:
The Subject 1025: The Babysitter

For more images and opinions click here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5841p100-ukshaun-s-random-pics#102686

769Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:50 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
3 figures arrived today.

Hot Toys: Moon Knight. Cool looking figure; should have looked at the instructions first as he’s now having his ankle peg glued back together as he has no ability (which I discovered once I snapped the damn peg in half) to move the foot up or down, only side to side.

Hot Toys: Fennec Shand (Book of Boba Fett). Excellent figure; still trying to figure out how the hand is supposed to work with the rifle, but it’s Ming-Na — so that’s all I really care about.

DAM Toys: Claire Redfield (Classic version). Nice figure, but I bought her for a different reason. Still trying to decide if she’s going to be a young Saloon Girl or the younger version of Hannah in my West World.

770Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:04 am

Diana

Diana
Nice grabs everyone!
Nice living room setup!
The four ladies looks great together in those suits!
Beautiful shoes! I went through a phase of buying lots of boots on ebay, but the prices have gone up and... I have enough.  Rolling Eyes
Zombie girl is funny. Very Happy
Mark, those are all great choices! I was quite tempted by Ming-Na myself, but something wasn't right for me. Maybe I would prefer a figure of her as The Cavalry.

771Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:22 am

csyeung

csyeung
Nice Haul Mark! I just got Fennec as well but haven't had time to unbox yet.

772Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:56 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
1 figure arrived today.

Kaustik Plastic: Twin Peaks - Special Agent Dale Cooper (Deluxe Version)

Pic's and comments here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6158p20-new-product-kaustic-plastik-special-agent-dale-cooper-twin-peaks#102854

773Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:08 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
@Stryker2012 Three figures in one day? Super!
Hot Toys: Fennec Shand is on my wish list Smile

774Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:26 am

teamweapon

ukshaun wrote:1 figure arrived today.

Pic's and comments here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6158p20-new-product-kaustic-plastik-special-agent-dale-cooper-twin-peaks#102854

OOOHHH i was REALLY on the fence about this???
the sculpt didnt look so hot to me and i think [in pics at any rate] the paint always looks quite flat and not that detailed. Even though what i always read is the heads look great.
really looking forward to what you think on this figure?
i have a feeling im really going to be kicking myself for not getting this figure.....

775Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:15 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
teamweapon wrote:
ukshaun wrote:1 figure arrived today.

Pic's and comments here:

OOOHHH i was REALLY on the fence about this???
the sculpt didnt look so hot to me and i think [in pics at any rate] the paint always looks quite flat and not that detailed. Even though what i always read is the heads look great.
really looking forward to what you think on this figure?
i have a feeling im really going to be kicking myself for not getting this figure.....

The paint app looks good. It is flat compared to Hot Toys level of portrait paint app. Laura Palmer features lots of shading when it comes her portrait paint app.
I will have to take some photo's of the figure.

776Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not surprised you like Fennec Shand best, Mark, but nice haul.

777Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:37 pm

valentin

valentin
So anyway, a few weeks ago, my dad had an alleged stroke and i was trying to distract myself, but ended up blue smoking my new 3D printer(both the hotend and the motherboard burnt). Initially, thought it was just the hotend, and dhl express delivery spares from europe for it, but turns out to be motherboard as well, as that part fused the plastic housing and melted the microSD card, and I burnt my fingers badly on it too, due to being to distracted and lack of rest....

TLDR.... LOL, I got a new printer, and larger this time, the elegoo neptune 3 MAX, with print volume of 420mm x 420mm x 500mm.

Top is new, and bottom is old.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Whats132

The VSToys Chocobo for scale...
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Whats133

778Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good luck to your dad, and, no a completely different level, to your new printer.

779Your Latest Purchase... - Page 31 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:05 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything works out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum