OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love posing tbleague

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love posing tbleague Empty Love posing tbleague Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:47 pm

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Recently started to pose my tbleague again after after having it sit on my bookshelf for the longest time and while the shoulders are a pain in the ass to work with I can usually manage to position her in great poses most of the time. Also I'm impressed with how durable tbleagues are after being worried with concerning reviews, not that their experience is false but mine has been pleasent for the most part. I had black electrical tape on her for many months to size down her bust and the same navy blue shirt from the photo under a hoodie. Once I removed both there was sticky residue from the tape and markings from the shirt. I decided to wash it thoroughly with dawn dish soap avoiding getting any water inside/on the metal skeleton. Once patted dry I applied a generous amount of baking soda and it was nearly good as new aside from some rough spots on one of the nipples. Put her in one of the barbie jumpsuits I had lying around with her bare arms exposed and you could never tell she had a dark tshirt on before. I did put the tshirt back on eventually since I prefer casual clothes more, but yeah I'm impressed.

Love posing tbleague 20221110
Love posing tbleague 20221111

2Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:30 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice! It does take time to learn o pose our little friends convincingly, but it's not impossible.

3Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:49 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful poses indeed! I love posing them, too, especially after the frustrations with other brands. I'm done with experiments and am sticking to TBL for bodies.

4Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:55 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The pose on the baae of the lamp is excellent!

5Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:52 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I've had frustrations with posing the shoulders as well, but someone posted tips on how to get them back into place if they seem 'jammed' and it did help. I can't remember which post it was now, though (if anyone else remembers, feel free to link it here).

Glad your figure cleaned up ok from the tape residue. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:50 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You've certainly achieved some very nice poses. And the relative realism is always such a bonus.
Sky, are you thinking of this:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4010-tbleague-phicen-stainless-steel-skeleton-and-articulation-guide-and-troubleshooting

7Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:41 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:You've certainly achieved some very nice poses. And the relative realism is always such a bonus.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4010-tbleague-phicen-stainless-steel-skeleton-and-articulation-guide-and-troubleshooting

Thank you! Love posing tbleague 1f64f

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:You've certainly achieved some very nice poses. And the relative realism is always such a bonus.

Thank you!  Love posing tbleague 1f64f
Welcome, Sky. Heads coming up.

9Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:56 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice and very simple poses too, it's always great when you manage to get them to sit right.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Love posing tbleague 1f60e

10Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:28 pm

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Also thanks Guber for linking that posing guide. It will help unfuggle the shoulders if I end up locking them again 😅

11Love posing tbleague Empty Re: Love posing tbleague Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:59 pm

Melancholia

I find them a joy to pose after recently buying some Fashion Royalty dolls. Taking those dolls photos is so frustrating in comparison!! I like that you chose an interesting pose that isn't static. That takes a good imagination, kudos!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum