OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

shovelchop81

Valiarde wrote:That is a cool head nonetheless. Can't wait to see it painted Smile

Cheers Valiarde! It was this comparison and portrayal of the head that really messed things up, I realised it was concept art but had no idea just how totally different it is/was in size and shape!! Evil or Very Mad Mad confused

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 DhaVDUR

VERSUS THIS LATER DISCOVERY

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 ZZBYoDB

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Well, Predators always had big noggins. I'd say gear and footwear can compensate for the effect, but this guy is relatively exposed. Still, if the body is a lighter color in the end, it would help. I posted without seeing the latest post -- wow that is quite a difference between predators; however, as you point out, your version is very faithful to the statue version, and that is arguably more artistic and striking.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Interesting how different this latest Predator looks compared to previous. Why the different head shape?

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Well, Predators always had big noggins. I'd say gear and footwear can compensate for the effect, but this guy is relatively exposed. Still, if the body is a lighter color in the end, it would help. I posted without seeing the latest post -- wow that is quite a difference between predators; however, as you point out, your version is very faithful to the statue version, and that is arguably more artistic and striking.

Cheers GTF! Right now it is what it is LOL.

Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting how different this latest Predator looks compared to previous. Why the different head shape?

As far as I know so far, the lore is that he's from a different part of their planet, so a different race like we have on Earth which affects bone structure in the face a lot and also in the skeleton just like here.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Primered him up (not the dreads obviously) and his big head is actually growing on me, not literally! affraid  that would a disaster (remember my Boba Fett custom from the TV series?LOL) but figuratively (no the figure's not growing either Wink ) anyway, pics below.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 YGTZ7Lu

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 7E0Toht

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 SJgWdOd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 ZC2KSo1

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Z0F1ied

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 BDMRnEl

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 PIJsrmw

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Q1HHbCT

It's weird looking at this picture again after having seen the statues, it's like the studio filming head on the left has been digitally tweaked in editing or adding CGI shown by the pic on the right especially when you compare that pic to the CGI model in the pic below those pics.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 PwCrkRZ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 HoQYJTF

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Primed like this, he is almost reminiscent of the Aliens. Smile I like that the head is growing on you, figuratively, and delight in your maneuvering around the language. Smile One thing that might (might!) help, if doable: shorten the neck a tiny bit?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Primed like this, he is almost reminiscent of the Aliens. Smile I like that the head is growing on you, figuratively, and delight in your maneuvering around the language. Smile One thing that might (might!) help, if doable: shorten the neck a tiny bit?

Good idea! Thanks GTF! I hadn't even thought of that! Tunnel vision....

BAMComix

BAMComix
Good to see him coming along.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Good to see him coming along.

Cheers BAMC! It's sort of a drunken walk home from the pub rate of progress right now, two steps forward and one step back Wink

Done the neck mod as you suggested GTF, was bit more work than I had realised but nothing special. Not sure I can really tell the difference tbh, he has more articulation which is good, I've been looking at it constantly while working on it so it's hard for me to judge; does it look improved to you? Got the dread ends to sort out next, might thin out the base layers too and swap the removed thinner ones with the fatter ones at the top that I don't like so much as they are hard to control.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 ZBE9KEJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 BAGKomf

THE HUMP NEEDED CONSIDERABLE DREMEL WORK AND FILING TO FIT THE SHORTER NECK.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 14hOlk9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 SCX37gO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 MXK0WsC

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 V7MfNal

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 E5woVU7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 FkFsKZ9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 WIMcoJN

RESULT ANY GOOD?

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 RiuIhkd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 SzHeCZF

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 L8PYx7D

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 XbYxktN

GOING TO NEED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO A LOT OF DREADS TO HIDE THE COPPER WIRE FROM THE TIPS.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 JTrb6gu

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 LKmztfa

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 EZPhrax

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 YeaO9VP

THAT ONE DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT AS I NEED TO CHANGE THE SCALPEL BLADE BUT YOU SHOULD GET THE IDEA.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch, I didn't quite realize it would be that much trouble and require modification to both neck and "hump". But I do think it is an improvement. And, remember, he is an alien, so technically human proportions could be slightly off for him. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Ouch, I didn't quite realize it would be that much trouble and require modification to both neck and "hump". But I do think it is an improvement. And, remember, he is an alien, so technically human proportions could be slightly off for him. Smile

Cheers! I get to use that excuse for 90% of my builds nowadays as they're mostly all aliens and monsters! lol!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, you don't need much of an excuse, by the looks of it, he's awesome already.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, you don't need much of an excuse, by the looks of it, he's awesome already.

Thank you as always GTF!

I made a mould and did some casting this morning as well as some base colour paint for the body and head. The casts aren't brilliant but I can work with them which is all I need, fingers can be added etc.. plus some modding needed to be done anyway which is why I didn't want to use the original parts. You'll notice I popped off the sandals before I cast the feet which will save a lot of sculpting, I'd actually never noticed they were even seperate parts and the soles of the feet are sculpted, I'll need to remove any trace of the sandals left on the sculpt/casting (he's barefoot with just 'gators' in the movie) and the hands need the armour plates turned into scaly skin etc.. I just liked the size and gestures of these hands, larger than many of the other Pred hands (they come from the Super Predators from 'Predators' the movie) and should be able to hold the 'boltgun'.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Dl3mnhD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 KGECZ0d

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 UKCTPsG

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Ce5XzLp

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Kl8JeRO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 KIbinIo

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 OsMkYm3

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 J1hNxcf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 3lP9EG2

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 RFESaKi

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Zq5CJNs

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 UzitEI1

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 58Nm57J

I should get 2 pairs of feet, a pair of hands and a head and a half lol, oh and a bonus skull out of this lot.

Totally forgot, I've removed all the larger wire dreads from the top of the head and replaced them with thinner wires from the lower neck section (to thin out the dreads a bit) and more wire from another charger. No pics of the results yet sorry but it does look better.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 8HSTpsr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 IDzAjSv

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 71YcVtV

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So I take it you have more Predators in mind for the future. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:So I take it you have more Predators in mind for the future. Smile

Well I've got all the extra bodies and parts etc.. would be a shame to waste them, might do a royal guard or a ninja version, something different anyay Wink

Boring and repetitive stuff update, shrink wrapped the tips of nearly all the wires to hide the damn copper core that kept blinking at me! Paint and markers didn't work nor did trying to hide them inside the insulation itself. Took ages, not a perfect solution but all I could think of tbh. I used every scrap of black shrink wrap I had in the shortest configuration I could get away with and it still wasn't enough...it'll do.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 BXe5Ufw

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 YzPkcDk

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 6uj5PVE

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 PuYId29

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 R5anqq7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 T17TLy2

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 ID6m40n

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Mbao8C8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 2KlBcc1

Next build/modify hands and feet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmm, couldn’t you have used that plasti-dip stuff you’ve used before to cover the ends of the wires? (Just a suggestion, sorry; no need to do this now).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmm, couldn’t you have used that plasti-dip stuff you’ve used before to cover the ends of the wires? (Just a suggestion, sorry; no need to do this now).

Interesting idea, might have worked too but would make them thicker and it tears easily, so on sharp wires you can imagine the problem. The main reason I didn't do that is because 1) I didn't think of it 2) It's expensive stuff 3) I'm flat broke... Crying or Very sad Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I didn't realize how much of a problem these would be. But if it was bugging you, I understand why you decided to fix them.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I didn't realize how much of a problem these would be. But if it was bugging you, I understand why you decided to fix them.

Far from a perfect solution but it'll do for now.

Been working on the hands and feet as planed, the modified one is on the left in the first pic. I've been replacing fingers as well as resculpting the whole hands. I extended the feet to fit in better with his proportions, the modded areas will be covered by his gators; I was hoping to use shrink wrap for those but even the widest bits I have are to narrow so I guess I'll use something else. Did some sculpt work on the feet too but they and the hands, still need milliput to fill in gaps etc..

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 DLEIQ5L

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 ReOy2FM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 NMKeO6b

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 HubN6NS

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 VNHH33V

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Pf508JD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 MYuffVa

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 PRFYVxX

THEY'VE BEEN CLEANED UP SINCE THIS PIC BUT STILL NEED SOME MILLIPUT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 LdkGSxe

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Qb9743F

NEED TO ADD A CLAW HERE...

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Z5kdZ3F

BLOODY SUPER GLUE BURNT ANOTHER HOLE IN MY SOCK! I'LL SEW IT UP LOL.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 7X2NPov

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Superglue burns holes in socks? Thanks for the warning! And good luck with the repair. Smile

The hands and feet are coming along very nicely.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice work extending the hands and feet. Pretty ingenious how you did the feet. You are the master at modification.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Superglue burns holes in socks? Thanks for the warning! And good luck with the repair. Smile

The hands and feet are coming along very nicely.

Cheers! Yeah burns through most clothing or makes the area rock hard so you end up picking at it so it makes a hole' most of my clothing that I work in are/is full of holes that look like blim burns but I don't smoke pot! Laughing

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice work extending the hands and feet. Pretty ingenious how you did the feet. You are the master at modification.

Thank you Stryker! To be honest modifying parts is much easier for me than sculpting from scratch so I take that approach as often as I can! Wink

Feet and hand mods finished, compared to Super Predator hands, painted then attached to the body with head.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 C0cQNfZ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 G0Qlo5B

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 PopB2jL

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 0z5OoSu

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 5c2l0DB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 FFltfD7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 SkFS1iK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 2GX1WHh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 ON27pSL

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 QVQH9DO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 QVzJBaT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 8W0Hmtu

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 5sO5vyz

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 KJkW4ME

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 QN88KNR

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 QqIbfnb

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
All this chocolatey goodness, just in time for Easter! Smile Nice job on those hands and feet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:All this chocolatey goodness, just in time for Easter! Smile Nice job on those hands and feet.

Thanks for that laugh. Laughing

Those improved appendages look great, Alex. When you finally get the final paint work done he’s going to look epic.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:All this chocolatey goodness, just in time for Easter! Smile Nice job on those hands and feet.

Thanks for that laugh. Laughing
I'm in town all week! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A bit off topic, but I finally had the opportunity to watch The Predator earlier this week (the one with the autistic kid and Olivia Munn). Yikes! They really should have stopped at the first 3 Predator movies (and don't even get me started on those godawful PVA movies which never should have been made AT ALL).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I confess I have a soft spot for the first PVA movie. But yes, sometimes sequels just don't live up to expectation.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:A bit off topic, but I finally had the opportunity to watch The Predator earlier this week (the one with the autistic kid and Olivia Munn). Yikes! They really should have stopped at the first 3 Predator movies (and don't even get me started on those godawful PVA movies which never should have been made AT ALL).

Great thread to start hating on Predator flicks. I have a friend we call Salty Tom, mostly because he used to work on fishing boats and rent jet skis down a Mumbles Pier but he is also called Salty Tom because every movie night he would just bitch through every movie chosen to watch... must have been great fun on those long fishing trips where movies are all you have as a distraction, I guess they started reading a lot.... Salty Stryker sort of has a ring to it don't you think? Twisted Evil pirat Wink

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Done some paint, got the more complicated speckling patterns to do tomorrow in dark brown, might add that electric blue but not sure yet as it doesn't seem to have made it to the movie but is quite striking.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 AQHsTDr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 UPH5u9U

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 KNj5kCD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 JThrBKI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 H1KNFlK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 MEx6UQJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 SCHMu7c

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Dcp1m7F

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 LkbwjTH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Ol2mcZR

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 FIvMvr5

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 AR6Yy9J

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 QIE95ZF

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 T1nVrbs

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 Q9ZgSnq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 CdHfKdd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 PiolXxI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 1TDig3p

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 LT0jFap

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 TvdHqdJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 4 MjmwP5p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum