OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alice of Autumn- From the World of House of Seasons

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mr. Razz

Rev, your storyline is AWESOME and the figures/props you make fit in so nicely...Looking forward to more!

ReverendSpooky

Mr. Razz wrote:Rev, your storyline is AWESOME and the figures/props you make fit in so nicely...Looking forward to more!

Thanks so much Razz, and welcome on here! Ask and you shall receive! I've got a whole lot more lined up in the House of Seasons world I can't wait to share.

http://reverendspooky.com

peter the painter

great posing and pictures.

Cheers,

Peter.

ReverendSpooky

peter the painter wrote:great posing and pictures.

Cheers,

Peter.

Thank you Peter!!!

http://reverendspooky.com

davidd

davidd
Allotropos wrote:dude...like seriously.
you're increasingly raising the bar here with your work !

I'm pretty much too blown away to even begin to express my thoughts here, so yeah, this previous comment pretty well captures my initial reaction!

The posing, man! So fluid and lifelike! Brilliant!

Diana

Diana
Holy cow. Yeah, nothing to add here. Your work is amazing, both in your creating and the capturing.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Oh, I must have forgotten to post on this amazing character! she looks so good! as does the backdrop! so much to look at! It's hard to comment as everyone else has summed it up! So I shall just say, she is a spectacular creation! bounce

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Another of your masterpieces!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Really digging that outfit! The sabre and all the little details all blend together to a great and well done character. The leaves on the scabbard are perfectly put.

Color me impressed

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
davidd wrote:
Allotropos wrote:dude...like seriously.
you're increasingly raising the bar here with your work !

I'm pretty much too blown away to even begin to express my thoughts here, so yeah, this previous comment pretty well captures my initial reaction!

The posing, man! So fluid and lifelike! Brilliant!

Ah, thank you so much Davidd!!!  Yeah, trying to get that right posie is kinda the most fun part for me.  I get to just sit and play with my toys!

AerynDiana wrote:Holy cow. Yeah, nothing to add here. Your work is amazing, both in your creating and the capturing.

Thank you AerynDiana!!!!  So thrilled you enjoyed.

BAMComix wrote:Oh, I must have forgotten to post on this amazing character! she looks so good! as does the backdrop! so much to look at! It's hard to comment as everyone else has summed it up! So I shall just say, she is a spectacular creation! bounce  

Thanks so much BAMComix!!!  I had s much fun working on her too.

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Another of your masterpieces!  

Thank you ThePhotogsBlog!!!  So appreciated!

Valiarde wrote:Really digging that outfit! The sabre and all the little details all blend together to a great and well done character. The leaves on the scabbard are perfectly put.

Color me impressed

Ah, thank you Valiarde!!!!  I was really happy with how the leaves came out too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum