OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
If you're just checking out the world of House of Seasons, you can find a bit of background here:

Alice of Autumn, and the World of House of Seasons
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t755-alice-of-autumn-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Isblomma of Winter
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t855-isblomma-of-winter-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Thornapple Maudslay
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t955-thornapple-maudsley-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Koda
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1113-koda-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Delia Rhildreth
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2770-delia-rhildreth-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Corbin Lenkov
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3428-corbin-lenkov-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

And now...

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa001_orig

The Harrow Home has stood for hundreds of years in the remote northern lands of Winter.  A school and orphanage, it has taken in children from all over the northern territories.  No one knows by what criteria it chooses it's students, only that it's caretakers show up without warning, offering an opportunity to their young wards.  Very few refuse.  

Presided over by an ancient sect known as the Blood of Giltine, The Harrow Home has long worked in service of the House of Winter, cultivating children to serve Winter with very unique abilities.  Over the course of their upbringing they are subjected to a series of brutal rituals.  The Rite of Drowning.  The Rite of Flame.  The Rite of Blades.  Killed and resurrected over and over, each rite imbued a resistance to death from that element.  Each time, they revive less of this world, less prone to it's laws and fates.  They become drained of the natural energies all thing in this world possess.  Spells cast on them react strangely, frequently failing to have any effect.  Witches often fail to notice their presence.  They become something else, something other.  And these qualities have their uses.  

Along with an an in-depth traditional education, their curriculum involves espionage, sabotage, poison, and constant drilling of one of the world's deadliest combat forms, believed to have been honed and distilled down over thousands of years, along the most comprehensive training in the weaknesses of witches and other supernatural creatures.  Those who survive to graduation rank among the world's most dangerous and efficient killers, although very few even know of their existence.  

Krysa has no memory of her time before The Harrow Home.  None of the adepts do.  Her parents were likely killed early on by the war.  She has no memory of her former name, and only knows the one she was given there.  In certain regional dialects, Krysa means rat, and the name came from her being very small, and proving to be extremely hard to kill.  She excelled in her time at Harrow Home, a model student, but there was a bit of rebelliousness that the caretakers could never seem to quite extinguish, and that often put her at odds with her fellow students.  And while she willingly embraced every rite, succumbed to every brutal death, a part of her still maintained a sense of self most of the others lost along the way.  

She was 14 when the Blight reached the doors of Harrow Home.  As everyone was evacuated, plans had already been in place to continue the work at another location, far west of Winter's Capital.  But in the chaos, Krysa found herself separated from the rest of the group, and for the first time, questioned returning.  Her newfound freedom was intoxicating, and in it she found a voracious hunger for all the life experiences she had been missing out on.  She made her way south, and by the time she reached Equinox, she was committed to making up for all the lost time she had spent at the school.  Her path crossed with Delia's shortly after her arrival, and the two became fast friends, with Delia making her first introductions to the city's underworld.  The skills she had honed at The Harrow Home proved highly valuable, violence a currency she had in endless supply.  She lived with absolute abandon,  her whole life a knife's edge of danger and overindulgence.  

It's been 4 years since she arrived in Equinox.  Delia is the first friend Krysa had ever made, and she is fiercely loyal to her, and by extension those close to her.  She is technically Delia's roommate, although she is rarely there, occasionally crashing, and keeping a few things at the loft, but it's mostly an excuse just to help out on Delia's rent.   She's well liked by their circle of friends, although each one of them can name more than one occasion where she's made them nervous by taking something too far.   Lately, her lifestyle of chaos and excess has been gaining her some unwanted attention.  And The Harrow House hasn't forgotten about her, and they don't like losing what's theirs.

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa002_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa003_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa004_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa005_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa006_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa007_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa009_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa010_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa011_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa012_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa013_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa014_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa015_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa016_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa017_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa019_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa020_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa021_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa022_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa023_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa024_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa025_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa026_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa027_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa029_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa030_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa031_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa032_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa033_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa034_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa035_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa036_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa037_orig

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons Krysa039_orig

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another striking character. And while more concise than others, what an effective background story. Loved some of the writing, by the way (e.g., "violence a currency she had in endless supply. She lived with absolute abandon, her whole life a knife's edge of danger and overindulgence"). Krysa does mean rat in Russian, so someone has done his homework. Smile Are her skirt and bracelet from those awesome "chain mail" purses people have been using? The gift that keeps on giving. Smile I can see how she would fit in with the others, but something occurs to me -- if all your characters are friends, who will be the antagonist? I'm sure you're working on that already. By the way I fixed some mis-formatted links, everything seems to display correctly now. Remember to look around, too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooooh, wow, loving this! The backstory is quite fascinating and mysterious, and Krysa herself is such a striking figure. I love her eyes and face markings! And both her outfits are fantastic, very visually appealing. That jacket is so unique...did you make it? And the vials of blood on her thigh holster.... that is just too awesome!

It's great to formally 'meet' her .... since I believe we saw her at the holiday party in your previous post. Makes sense that she was the 'life of the party' in those scenes, now that we know a bit more about her.

The backdrops are incredible as always. Doesn't matter that we might have seen some of it before, your photography always makes the dios feel fresh and interesting.

And of course... your poses!!! How you manage to make these stylised characters feel SO *real* is beyond me. But I'm certain your masterful posing is a huge part of it.

As GF mentioned, your writing here is also excellent and gripping....made me want more! ^.^

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Chip

I love the bag of kit , and the poses .

davidd

davidd
OH... EMMM... GEEEE!!!   Shocked

Is there a new Queen of Hawtness slouching in the Haunted Halls of The House of Seasons?
This... this figure... this character... is such a stunner that she could almost... I'm saying "almost" at the moment, but that's just to cover my bases... sway me from my current "figure crush" on Thornapple Maudsley!

Combining the incredible custom fig with your incredible photography and lighting and... there it is again, that ridiculously tempting pie safe / weapons cabinet... your posts are dangerous, man! Outrageously entertaining, but financially dangerous!

The satchel is superb, filled with all manner of deadliness!

Oh, and that tantalizing glimpse of... the apothecary cabinets! So marvelously macabre!

Love the vials in the leg holster! Very cool, indeed!

Your figs, and your settings, are the best! Or at least, the best relative to my personal aesthetic preferences!

The level of detail here explains why you've been MIA for a time. You've been busy!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:Another striking character. And while more concise than others, what an effective background story. Loved some of the writing, by the way (e.g., "violence a currency she had in endless supply. She lived with absolute abandon, her whole life a knife's edge of danger and overindulgence"). Krysa does mean rat in Russian, so someone has done his homework. Smile Are her skirt and bracelet from those awesome "chain mail" purses people have been using? The gift that keeps on giving. Smile I can see how she would fit in with the others, but something occurs to me -- if all your characters are friends, who will be the antagonist? I'm sure you're working on that already. By the way I fixed some mis-formatted links, everything seems to display correctly now. Remember to look around, too.

Thanks so much man!  I'm so glad I got that right with her name, and that you enjoyed the writing.  I'll be honest, I struggled a bit on this one, so it means a ton hearing it paid off.  And you're 100% correct on the skirt and bracelet. That material has so many cool applications, and I wanted to try for something more fashion focused with it.  As far as villians, you've already met Eligos, the demon in The Haunting of Brightwood Asylum, and it's not the last we'll see of him.  I have 4 other big evils in the works: a forest god corrupted by the blight; The Hollow King, an ancient evil the world has been made to forget; a demonic giant from the depths of the abyss; and of course, Barlow the Worm himself.  At some point, I should also do a figure of Delia's mother, an have a few ideas for some minor monsters and beasties.  And no one is quite sure if Koda can be trusted, or if he really is the monster he was made to be.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ooooh, wow, loving this! The backstory is quite fascinating and mysterious, and Krysa herself is such a striking figure. I love her eyes and face markings! And both her outfits are fantastic, very visually appealing. That jacket is so unique...did you make it? And the vials of blood on her thigh holster.... that is just too awesome!

It's great to formally 'meet' her .... since I believe we saw her at the holiday party in your previous post. Makes sense that she was the 'life of the party' in those scenes, now that we know a bit more about her.

The backdrops are incredible as always. Doesn't matter that we might have seen some of it before, your photography always makes the dios feel fresh and interesting.

And of course... your poses!!! How you manage to make these stylised characters feel SO *real* is beyond me. But I'm certain your masterful posing is a huge part of it.

As GF mentioned, your writing here is also excellent and gripping....made me want more! ^.^

Thank so much skywalkersaga!!!!  I did make the jacket from scratch, and I'm so absolutely stupid proud of it.  Blood comes in very handy in her line of work, and even without magical abilities of her own, has powerful uses. A lot of her kit is various minerals and substances that can interfere with magic, or weaknesses for whatever she's up against.  

I had hoped to get her individual shoot up before the Yule shoot, but she absolutely had to be a part of the celebration, and I'm glad her belated introduction lends some additional context to her character there (and I totally encourage everyone to revisit it now that we know Krysa a bit better!  Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f604  Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f606  Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f609 )

But most of all, I'm so happy her character comes through, in both writing and photos!  I really enjoyed drilling down and trying to put the concepts I've had for her for so long into words, and to try to capture a sense of her character in photos, although I struggled like hell to get it right, so hearing it connected is an enormous relief.

Chip wrote:I love the bag of kit , and the poses .

Thank you Chip!!  Thrilled you enjoyed!

davidd wrote:OH... EMMM... GEEEE!!!   Shocked

Is there a new Queen of Hawtness slouching in the Haunted Halls of The House of Seasons?
This... this figure... this character... is such a stunner that she could almost... I'm saying "almost" at the moment, but that's just to cover my bases... sway me from my current "figure crush" on Thornapple Maudsley!

Combining the incredible custom fig with your incredible photography and lighting and... there it is again, that ridiculously tempting pie safe / weapons cabinet... your posts are dangerous, man! Outrageously entertaining, but financially dangerous!

The satchel is superb, filled with all manner of deadliness!

Oh, and that tantalizing glimpse of... the apothecary cabinets! So marvelously macabre!

Love the vials in the leg holster! Very cool, indeed!

Your figs, and your settings, are the best! Or at least, the best relative to my personal aesthetic preferences!

The level of detail here explains why you've been MIA for a time. You've been busy!

Davidd!!!  Completely elated you continue to enjoy.  Thank you!  Yeah, Krysa is kinda Thornapple's polar opposite. And they both exert their own sorta pull on Delia, with Thornapple  grounding her while Krysa encourages her more dangerous impulses.  Both very appealing  Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f60b .

At some point we'll have to see some of those vials get put to use...

And oh man, do I have some fun stuff in the works.  Can't wait to share!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Thanks so much man!  I'm so glad I got that right with her name, and that you enjoyed the writing.  I'll be honest, I struggled a bit on this one, so it means a ton hearing it paid off.  And you're 100% correct on the skirt and bracelet. That material has so many cool applications, and I wanted to try for something more fashion focused with it.  As far as villians, you've already met Eligos, the demon in The Haunting of Brightwood Asylum, and it's not the last we'll see of him.  I have 4 other big evils in the works: a forest god corrupted by the blight; The Hollow King, an ancient evil the world has been made to forget; a demonic giant from the depths of the abyss; and of course, Barlow the Worm himself.  At some point, I should also do a figure of Delia's mother, an have a few ideas for some minor monsters and beasties.  And no one is quite sure if Koda can be trusted, or if he really is the monster he was made to be.

Actually, I thought it was very good writing, quite detailed but not overwhelming, and a good introduction to an enigmatic character. I do remember the demon in the asylum, just imagined he'd continue to be stuck there and not pose much of a threat in most circumstances. Didn't realize (or remember) that Koda was not to be trusted... this day and age everyone wears a mask. Wink Sounds like you do have a bunch of baddies planned... Barlow as in the ultimate bad guy in True Blood?

I meant to mention the bag too. I know, relatively simple compared to your character and outfit work, but still, loved to see the detail on this.

Illusion

Illusion
Freaking out at this new figure and pics again...
Given my bias to next to invulnerable / invincible assassins, she is quite a feast for me. I simply love and adore your style of writing (and certainly the content too  Wink  )

First thing jumping to the eye: the jacket... reading that you did it from scratch:  Shocked
I should try something along those lines...

second: the skirt. I have been seeing and wanting to get this „material“ on and off again but never really knew what to look for. I think, I dimly remember having seen a purse like this when I was a child... now that it is being mentioned...

Accessories and posing top notch again. Amazing how you get all the straps and pockets and fill them appropriately. (the logo on her shoes is really cool too. I suppose they did not come like this?)

Love her eyes and the black circles (but admittedly am no fan of the orange bar... just had to find something I do not care for a lot  Wink  )

reminds me to check for the Jule party... after having gone through your other characters I had gotten stuck and distracted  Embarassed

Diana

Diana
She is wonderful! I remember her very well from your Christmas story. She stood out to me. Very Happy

Beautiful posing, too!!! (And I bet the story i great, too, but I gotta work... 🙈)

Valiarde

Valiarde
Another great creation of yours! The blue Angel eyed killer (haven't read the story yet) and the posing is excellent as always - lifelike.
I like the parts with the vials, looks extra threatening. Love those details.

Will read her story tomorrow.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
This is a nice addition to the rest of your HoS female lineup! Krysa's simple black and white/silver color scheme works quite well in contrast; love those bleached skull converses (so hard to find real cloth chucks at this scale, did you make/customize them yourself?) and the jacket design, and all of her jet black weapons and gear, with just the right amount of wear and scratches to give them character. The up-close shots of her piercing pale blue eyes are indeed very striking, especially when intensified by the black mask.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Thanks so much man!  I'm so glad I got that right with her name, and that you enjoyed the writing.  I'll be honest, I struggled a bit on this one, so it means a ton hearing it paid off.  And you're 100% correct on the skirt and bracelet. That material has so many cool applications, and I wanted to try for something more fashion focused with it.  As far as villians, you've already met Eligos, the demon in The Haunting of Brightwood Asylum, and it's not the last we'll see of him.  I have 4 other big evils in the works: a forest god corrupted by the blight; The Hollow King, an ancient evil the world has been made to forget; a demonic giant from the depths of the abyss; and of course, Barlow the Worm himself.  At some point, I should also do a figure of Delia's mother, an have a few ideas for some minor monsters and beasties.  And no one is quite sure if Koda can be trusted, or if he really is the monster he was made to be.

Actually, I thought it was very good writing, quite detailed but not overwhelming, and a good introduction to an enigmatic character. I do remember the demon in the asylum, just imagined he'd continue to be stuck there and not pose much of a threat in most circumstances. Didn't realize (or remember) that Koda was not to be trusted... this day and age everyone wears a mask. Wink Sounds like you do have a bunch of baddies planned... Barlow as in the ultimate bad guy in True Blood?

I meant to mention the bag too. I know, relatively simple compared to your character and outfit work, but still, loved to see the detail on this.

Barlow is a villain in TrueBlood!?!  Either he gets around, or they beat me to the name!  Yeah, He's kinda the House of Season's ultimate bad guy too, and ground zero for the Blight.  Eligos will definitely pop back up.  He still has a job to do (and I spent too much time on him to only use him once  Laughing )  The mask comment cracked me up.  Yeah, he was ahead of the curve on that one.

oh, and meant to say, thanks for fixing the links!  Some easy access to past stories helps keep everything tied together.

Illusion wrote:Freaking out at this new figure and pics again...
Given my bias to next to invulnerable / invincible assassins, she is quite a feast for me. I simply love and adore your style of writing (and certainly the content too  Wink  )

First thing jumping to the eye: the jacket... reading that you did it from scratch:  Shocked
I should try something along those lines...

second: the skirt. I have been seeing and wanting to get this „material“ on and off again but never really knew what to look for. I think, I dimly remember having seen a purse like this when I was a child... now that it is being mentioned...

Accessories and posing top notch again. Amazing how you get all the straps and pockets and fill them appropriately. (the logo on her shoes is really cool too. I suppose they did not come like this?)

Love her eyes and the black circles (but admittedly am no fan of the orange bar... just had to find something I do not care for a lot  Wink  )

reminds me to check for the Jule party... after having gone through your other characters I had gotten stuck and distracted  Embarassed

Thanks so much Illusion!!!  Yeah, she's a character I really love, and I'm so glad to finally get to share.  Really happy you like the jacket.  I'm still surprised it came together as well as it did.  I definitely think you have the skills to pull something like that off.  And I highly recommend some of that purse materials.  I can see it being an awesome asset in your design arsenal, and it really does have so many uses.  And the shoes actually did come with the skull logos!  I'd actually have preferred the classic Converse logo, but the skulls have their own charm.

I will confess, I have mixed feelings on the orange bar across her nose as well.  It was origionally a part of the head, and I thought about trying to remove, but it risked damaging the face, so I decided to leave it be.  I debated turning it into more of a scar, but ultimately just left it, there and unexplained.  

At the risk of shameless self promotion, I do think you'll enjoy the party shoot.  Maybe I'll just leave this right here...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3609-god-jol-happy-holidays-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Diana wrote:She is wonderful! I remember her very well from your Christmas story. She stood out to me. Very Happy

Beautiful posing, too!!! (And I bet the story i great, too, but I gotta work... 🙈)

Thank you Diana!!!  And so glad she made an impression!  As Skywalkersaga pointed out, her backstory helps give a feel for her at the party as well, and her relationship with the group.  No hurry, it ain't going anywhere!  

Valiarde wrote:Another great creation of yours! The blue Angel eyed killer (haven't read the story yet) and the posing is excellent as always - lifelike.
I like the parts with the vials, looks extra threatening. Love those details.

Will read her story tomorrow.

Thanks Valiarde!!!!  Yeah, those vials can be pretty wicked, depending who or what she runs against.  Preparation is key in her line of work , and she's well prepared for just about anything.  I hope you make it back and get the chance to read too.  I think you'll enjoy.  

AlKelAstra91 wrote:This is a nice addition to the rest of your HoS female lineup! Krysa's simple black and white/silver color scheme works quite well in contrast; love those bleached skull converses (so hard to find real cloth chucks at this scale, did you make/customize them yourself?) and the jacket design, and all of her jet black weapons and gear, with just the right amount of wear and scratches to give them character. The up-close shots of her piercing pale blue eyes are indeed very striking, especially when intensified by the black mask.

AlKelAstra!  Thank so much man.  I wish I could take credit for the converse, but I actually picked them up, along with Marrow's black ones, quite a while ago.  They're next to impossible to find now, which is a huge shame, as they're gorgeously made, and I would love a few more pairs.  And so glad you dig how everything came together!  I too really loved how striking her eyes look in some of these shots.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ReverendSpooky wrote:Thank so much skywalkersaga!!!!  I did make the jacket from scratch, and I'm so absolutely stupid proud of it.  Blood comes in very handy in her line of work, and even without magical abilities of her own, has powerful uses. A lot of her kit is various minerals and substances that can interfere with magic, or weaknesses for whatever she's up against.  

You should be proud of it! It's so awesome! Very Happy And the blood is seriously genius, I just can't get over it. Makes for such a striking visual, as well.

ReverendSpooky wrote:I had hoped to get her individual shoot up before the Yule shoot, but she absolutely had to be a part of the celebration, and I'm glad her belated introduction lends some additional context to her character there (and I totally encourage everyone to revisit it now that we know Krysa a bit better!  

I am indeed revisiting it as I type this.... it's even more interesting now! Will comment over there in a min...

ReverendSpooky wrote:But most of all, I'm so happy her character comes through, in both writing and photos!  I really enjoyed drilling down and trying to put the concepts I've had for her for so long into words, and to try to capture a sense of her character in photos, although I struggled like hell to get it right, so hearing it connected is an enormous relief.

No need to feel worried.... your conveyed her story beautifully! :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
ReverendSpooky wrote:Thank you Diana!!!  And so glad she made an impression!  As Skywalkersaga pointed out, her backstory helps give a feel for her at the party as well, and her relationship with the group.  No hurry, it ain't going anywhere!  
"making up for all the lost time". Got it. Smile
Very cool! Now I like her even more! Very Happy

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow Rev! Krysa, is one seriously cool creation! As I said on Insta, I reckon she would give Marrow a run for her money!
She just oozes confidence, e she looks like a stone cold assassin? What really makes her of course, is all the cool details, like that bag! look at all that cool stuff she has in there!! I also like her face tattoo's, that looks so cool! I shall look forward to hearing more about her!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I apologize for the false alarm. In True Blood it was Warlow, not Barlow. I looked it up afterwards. Although nothing wrong with borrowing character's names (or more) and doing something new with them. Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
That wonderful eyes works here very well. You are one of the best figure poser here, Rev

A Man

Saw the post, wanted to sit down and write a comment.

Got distracted:

-Whoah, all those details.

New attempt.
Didn't last very long:  

-Ah, thoses poses.

And again...

-Maybe I should read the story one more time.

Fine, but one more try at writing now.

-I mean, look at those poses.

One final time.  I mean it!

-Look, there is even mud on the tires.

Oh, well.  Maybe another time.

ZombieTestSubject

Another cool creation the only way you make them. Very nice backstory too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Krysa is awesome. Her backstory is wild, and all of her poses look fantastic — though I exp3ct nothing less from you, Adam. I dig all her weapons and other accoutrements— and really dig the skirt you made out of those earrings. Is it weird I see a bit of your lady in the head sculpt (only with blonde instead of red hair)...? Excellent work as always.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Uh late to the party again. But it's never too late.

A Man wrote:Saw the post, wanted to sit down and write a comment.

Got distracted:

New attempt.
Didn't last very long:  

-Ah, thoses poses.

And again...

You learned the first lesson of reacting to Reverendspookyish figures, just make long list of stuff you like. Here is mine:

- when we first saw her on Yulemess, she looked like that spaced out party person you stumble upon on Silvester. She did not look that dangerous to be honest, but the story and weapon poses changed that a lot (although I spoiled myself by asking too many questions about her background before)
- knowing her back story, she makes Delia appear much more...I don't know, grounded/normal, next to Crazy Krysh?
- oO psychedelic oddly dilated pupils oO like drugged, or like a dead person...
- nose scar fits black mask  Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f44d
- black outfit is my favourite.
- 'Lust for life' by Iggy played when she decided to just go where the f she wants.
- you can never have enough mysterious magical blood
- I know you are finished already but I think some spooky happy carnival mask would look great, like some...bankrobber assassin from hell.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Another interesting character with quite the assortment of interesting goodies. Really like the look of her and the equipment used.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f60e

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Diana wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Thank you Diana!!!  And so glad she made an impression!  As Skywalkersaga pointed out, her backstory helps give a feel for her at the party as well, and her relationship with the group.  No hurry, it ain't going anywhere!  
"making up for all the lost time". Got it. Smile
Very cool! Now I like her even more! Very Happy

Mission accomplished!

BAMComix wrote:Wow Rev! Krysa, is one seriously cool creation! As I said on Insta, I reckon she would give Marrow a run for her money!
She just oozes confidence, e she looks like a stone cold assassin? What really makes her of course, is all the cool details, like that bag! look at all that cool stuff she has in there!! I also like her face tattoo's, that looks so cool! I shall look forward to hearing more about her!

Ah, Thanks so much BAMComix!!!  If  I can recycle my instagram comment, it's a good thing they're in separate worlds, because they'd either killer each other or be best friend, and then we'd really all be in trouble.  Yeah, she's a little tragic, a lot of chaos, and that bag of tricks is full of dangerous toys.  

GubernatorFan wrote:I apologize for the false alarm. In True Blood it was Warlow, not Barlow. I looked it up afterwards. Although nothing wrong with borrowing character's names (or more) and doing something new with them. Smile

Ah, that is a bit of a relief.  Agree, nothing wrong with it, but always best avoiding the comparison when possible.  Some day I'll actually finish the figure, and hopefully will be as creepy as he is in my head.  

Ephiane wrote:That wonderful eyes works here very well. You are one of the best figure poser here, Rev

Thank you Ephiane!!!  Yeah, I love the glass eyes, and they really came out striking in a bunch of these pics.  I'd do similar with all of HoS if I could.  

Got distracted:

New attempt.
Didn't last very long:  

-Ah, thoses poses.

And again...

Shock and awe man, that's what I'm here for!!!  So glad you enjoyed.  

ZombieTestSubject wrote:Another cool creation the only way you make them. Very nice backstory too.

Thank you ZombieTestSubject!!

Stryker2011 wrote:Krysa is awesome. Her backstory is wild, and all of her poses look fantastic — though I exp3ct nothing less from you, Adam. I dig all her weapons and other accoutrements— and really dig the skirt you made out of those earrings. Is it weird I see a bit of your lady in the head sculpt (only with blonde instead of red hair)...? Excellent work as always.

Holy crap, I think you might be right!  Now I can't unsee it!  And thanks so much man.  

Ovy wrote:Uh late to the party again. But it's never too late.

Got distracted:

New attempt.
Didn't last very long:  

-Ah, thoses poses.

And again...

You learned the first lesson of reacting to Reverendspookyish figures, just make long list of stuff you like. Here is mine:

- when we first saw her on Yulemess, she looked like that spaced out party person you stumble upon on Silvester. She did not look that dangerous to be honest, but the story and weapon poses changed that a lot (although I spoiled myself by asking too many questions about her background before)
- knowing her back story, she makes Delia appear much more...I don't know, grounded/normal, next to Crazy Krysh?
- oO psychedelic oddly dilated pupils oO like drugged, or like a dead person...
- nose scar fits black mask  Krysa - From the World of House of Seasons 1f44d
- black outfit is my favourite.
- 'Lust for life' by Iggy played when she decided to just go where the f she wants.
- you can never have enough mysterious magical blood
- I know you are finished already but I think some spooky happy carnival mask would look great, like some...bankrobber assassin from hell.

Never too late!!!  And thanks much Ovy.  Yeah, she Delia is a lot of trouble by any standard, but Krysa is pure chaos.  Like, when the night starts out, you think she's the most fun person ever, and at some point in the night you realize you don't actually know what you took, everyone is naked, and that car seems to be on fire.  Lust for Life is definitely her theme song.  You might be on to something with her pupils.  

Some sort of magic mask really might be a cool addition.  I actually want to make her a bloodsoaked mascot costume (along with 1 for Koda) for a scene I have in mind, but haven't quite figured out how to make.  Yet...

And ALWAYS make sure you have a vial of the right kind of blood on hand.  You never know when you'll need it.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Another interesting character with quite the assortment of interesting goodies. Really like the look of her and the equipment used.

Thanks much Boo-bomb!  Glad you dig her tools of the trade.

blackpool

blackpool
Another fantastic creation, I'm always amazed by the details, the level of attention put into it, fascinating work!!! And the posing and photography is always sensational, conveying so much emotions...

Brilliant Adam!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
blackpool wrote:Another fantastic creation, I'm always amazed by the details, the level of attention put into it, fascinating work!!! And the posing and photography is always sensational, conveying so much emotions...

Brilliant Adam!

Thank you Blackpool!!! It's always so fun to try to get across a sense of each character by poses and body language, so I'm so thrilled when that comes through. So glad you enjoyed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum