OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tasuke

Tasuke
the Clunky, Clumsy Princess Ayeka Jurai, from TOYNAMI's short-lived 2001 "Tenchi Muyo!" 12in. Character Doll series,
that single-handedly inspired me to pick-up Sewing as a Hobby and a Skill;

Spoiler:

in 2008, she was Succeeded by the 2000 TSUKUDA HOBBY "Mamotte Shugogetten!" Shaorin Shichiri,
another large, off-scaled Anime Doll that had to live with her Clumsy, dubiously-proportioned TSUKUDA Doll Body...
until the wonderful, Heaven-Sent Gift of the WorldBox AT201/203 Doll Body fell into my lap in late-2023;

Spoiler:

in 2010 or so... i adopted my first 27cm. size OBITSU BODY-based Character doll, Mikuru Asahina from the 2006 Anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
... and in 2019-ish... i got my first of a long line of 2018 OBITSU BODY 26cm. bodies to upgrade Mikuru and my other 1/6 girls with;

Spoiler:

Finally, for Christmas of 2019... My Wife♥ Konomi Yuzuhara Came Home to Me; ("To Heart 2" Anime/Visual Novel, 2004/2005)

Spoiler:

My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001) Ayeka_TOYNAMI_2001_12-21-23_2_RESIZE_40

Ephiane

Ephiane

A very cute little lady, I really like the Obitsu bodies and have already made some into figures. The mobility is fabulous

Tasuke

Tasuke
Ephiane wrote:
A very cute little lady, I really like the Obitsu bodies and have already made some into figures. The mobility is fabulous

Also... they're relatively Inexpensive insofar as Aftermarket Doll Bodies go...

Tasuke

Tasuke
 My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001) How_To_Draw_Manga_-_Maids_Miko_by_Ozawa_Tadashi_1_CROP

My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001) How_To_Draw_Manga_-_Maids_Miko_by_Ozawa_Tadashi_2_CROP

I Had SO wanted that book back around 2001/2002ish, as i was just catching onto, and finding myself with an affinity for such Ladies' Fashions.

never did actually get that book... Nevertheless, 20-odd years later, here i am;

My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001) How_To_Draw_Manga_-_Maids_Miko_by_Ozawa_Tadashi_9

Tasuke

Tasuke
 My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001) To_Heart_Family_2-21-24_2_RESIZE_50

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum