OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

961Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 19, 2022 8:23 am

blackpool

Nice grab!

962Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 19, 2022 9:51 am

Randam Hajile

Thanks! The head sculpt is really great. That said, it is a mystery to me why the side-flipped her haircut, so that the head is not really faithfully resembling "Jill Valentine". Interestingly, the hair is correctly oriented in the pictures of the upcoming full sets by Super Duck.

963Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 19, 2022 10:54 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
My guess, just like the other hairstyles and colors, is to give the impression it’s NOT Jill Valentine, but just a random woman to be used for anything.

964Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 22, 2022 3:23 pm

Illusion

Jill Valentine does not ring a bell here - but it is a really pretty sculpt !!

965Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 22, 2022 4:08 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Illusion wrote:Jill Valentine does not ring a bell here - but it is a really pretty sculpt !!

She’s a character in the Resident Evil video game series.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 C8485110

966Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 25, 2022 5:31 am

venator5

venator5
On my end my new one finally just arrived. Just unboxed and made some photos. Really like how it's look like the one which advertised.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 ACyWnSM

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Prqb9oB

967Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 25, 2022 9:06 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice.

968Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 25, 2022 9:35 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
She looks great, Venator5!

969Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 25, 2022 10:07 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Blonde Widow looks great; I only have the head.

970Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 26, 2022 2:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I agree, a great looking addition!

971Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 28, 2022 12:04 pm

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Whatsa96

Birthday HAUL.... It's not all 1/6, but it's nice to collect all preorders at one go(though wallet and bank heavily protest against such actions).

Gonna spend the night slowly opening them all.

972Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 28, 2022 12:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Happy Birthday!

973Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 28, 2022 4:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thuder Toys Hell Ranger & Horse arrived (well, the horse arrived a couple weeks ago, but the Ranger himself just arrived a couple days ago, but I had to get batteries to operate the lights in his head (unfortunately, that light doesn't transfer to his flaming skeleton hands or his hat. The horse is pretty cool, though the saddle is crap (the same stupid one they gave to the Mr. Z Hanoverian (and completely inappropriate for an Old West character). The power chord does indeed plug into the horse's behind -- and by that I mean the female outlet for the power supply is directly where one would find the horse's... ahem... anal passage. Someone at these companies has a fairly juvenile sense of humor when they made this thing. While the hooves don't light up, and the flames on the flanks don't light up much, the head and chest do light up quite well. The chest is particularly cool as it has a flame effect that wavers similar to an electric fireplace. Very cool. The underlying body is fairly stiff and appears to have somewhat of a ratchet system.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 _dsc3667
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 _dsc3669
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 _dsc3668

And here's the human head (Sam Elliott...?)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 _dsc3670
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 _dsc3671

974Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 28, 2022 4:57 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, that's quite a cool effect. Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 1f60e

Rolling my eyes at the plug-in location though. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

975Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 28, 2022 5:43 pm

Sandron

I'm waiting on the Sam Elliott head/no horse version. With a darker paint job around the eyes & brows, I think the sculpt would've been a lot more recognizable.

I wanted to order the horse but a) lack of space and b)too many pre-orders already draining my finances.

(They could've had the usb plug go into one of the back hooves, making the cable less visible for display purposes.)

976Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat May 28, 2022 5:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool acquisition, Mark. They look great lit up, and I do think the human head is based on Sam Elliott, at least loosely.

977Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 29, 2022 2:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great arrivals guys!

978Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 29, 2022 7:12 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
valentin wrote:Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Whatsa96

Birthday HAUL.... It's not all 1/6, but it's nice to collect all preorders at one go(though wallet and bank heavily protest against such actions).

Holy cow! What a nice haul. Happy Belated Birthday indeed!

979Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 29, 2022 7:36 am

valentin

valentin
Thank you @GubernatorFan and @Stryker2011

Here's one more hidden unpolished gem, since her sleeves and boots finally arrived late last night from China.

Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_15Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_16
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_17Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_18

Tentative 360 video

Looking to build Eternal's bridge and other characters as well.

References:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Screen17
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Screen18
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Screen19

980Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 29, 2022 9:29 pm

Elvis2500

valentin wrote:Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Whatsa96

A lot of nice stuff there, good way to spend a birthday!

981Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 1:05 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Hot_to13

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Hot_to12
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Taskmaster (from the movie Black Widow)

..is in the house Smile
I shot these two photo's after checking the piece out, to make sure all was well.
Fact is, Taskmaster was returned to the box until i find the ideal display location.

In short, an excellent figure!
Given the materials used, Taskmaster appears to be very posable. I think i prefer Taskmaster with the hood in the down position.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

982Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 2:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It seems to be a very nice figure.

983Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 2:40 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:It seems to be a very nice figure.

It is. Unlike 'some' un_poseable figures from Hot Toys, Taskmaster outfit is quite loose, thus making the figure quite posable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

984Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Spartan06

Spartan06
valentin wrote:Thank you @GubernatorFan and @Stryker2011

Here's one more hidden unpolished gem, since her sleeves and boots finally arrived late last night from China.

Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_15Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_16
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_17Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Photo_18

Tentative 360 video

Looking to build Eternal's bridge and other characters as well.

References:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Screen17
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Screen18
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Screen19

Very nice!   Great likeness of the character also.

985Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:47 am

venator5

venator5
Orders for this month.

1/6 Phicen S16A body only

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 S-l16011

I already has a head for it. And by looking at that picture it would fit very well.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 20210210

And The French GIPN Full set from French.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 C_1310

My guy will be very supprised to find those girls at home...

986Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice haul.

987Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just arrived a bit ago (a day of winged characters). Wonder Woman 1984 Deluxe Edition (opened it to examine it, but put everything back until I get the knock off head sculpt to replace the stunning one by Hot Toys -- don't want to bury that thing under the helmet, which is how I plan to display her). And TBLeague Aset (Isis). Put that one together in about 10 minutes -- pretty easy. While she does balance pretty well in the pose in the photo, I wouldn't leave her like that without support. Left the large base in the styrofoam. The wings aren't very heavy, but they will throw the figure off balance if you're not careful -- probably not as severely as the Wonder Woman wings will, though.

Quick pic with minimal futzing.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 _dsc3679

988Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Touched by angels, eh, Mark? Smile How fortuitous that both winged ladies should arrive at the same time.

989Your Latest Purchase... - Page 39 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:11 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@Mark
Please be extra careful with those pin connectors at the wings! These things break off very easily. I learned that the wings are partially hollow (therefore the low weight), when I repaired my wing set with male hand-pegs as connectors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum