OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

981Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 1:05 pm

ukshaun

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Hot_to13

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Hot_to12
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Taskmaster (from the movie Black Widow)

..is in the house Smile
I shot these two photo's after checking the piece out, to make sure all was well.
Fact is, Taskmaster was returned to the box until i find the ideal display location.

In short, an excellent figure!
Given the materials used, Taskmaster appears to be very posable. I think i prefer Taskmaster with the hood in the down position.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

982Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 2:33 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It seems to be a very nice figure.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

983Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 2:40 pm

ukshaun

GubernatorFan wrote:It seems to be a very nice figure.

It is. Unlike 'some' un_poseable figures from Hot Toys, Taskmaster outfit is quite loose, thus making the figure quite posable.

984Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Spartan06

valentin wrote:Thank you @GubernatorFan and @Stryker2011

Here's one more hidden unpolished gem, since her sleeves and boots finally arrived late last night from China.

Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Photo_15Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Photo_16
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Photo_17Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Photo_18

Tentative 360 video

Looking to build Eternal's bridge and other characters as well.

References:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Screen17
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Screen18
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Screen19

Very nice!   Great likeness of the character also.

985Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:47 am

venator5

venator5
Orders for this month.

1/6 Phicen S16A body only

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 S-l16011

I already has a head for it. And by looking at that picture it would fit very well.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 20210210

And The French GIPN Full set from French.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 C_1310

My guy will be very supprised to find those girls at home...

986Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice haul.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 C8485110

987Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just arrived a bit ago (a day of winged characters). Wonder Woman 1984 Deluxe Edition (opened it to examine it, but put everything back until I get the knock off head sculpt to replace the stunning one by Hot Toys -- don't want to bury that thing under the helmet, which is how I plan to display her). And TBLeague Aset (Isis). Put that one together in about 10 minutes -- pretty easy. While she does balance pretty well in the pose in the photo, I wouldn't leave her like that without support. Left the large base in the styrofoam. The wings aren't very heavy, but they will throw the figure off balance if you're not careful -- probably not as severely as the Wonder Woman wings will, though.

Quick pic with minimal futzing.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 _dsc3679

988Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Touched by angels, eh, Mark? Smile How fortuitous that both winged ladies should arrive at the same time.

989Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:11 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@Mark
Please be extra careful with those pin connectors at the wings! These things break off very easily. I learned that the wings are partially hollow (therefore the low weight), when I repaired my wing set with male hand-pegs as connectors.

990Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:20 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:@Mark
Please be extra careful with those pin connectors at the wings! These things break off very easily. I learned that the wings are partially hollow (therefore the low weight), when I repaired my wing set with male hand-pegs as connectors.

Thanks for the tip. I kind of figured they’d be delicate to work with. I worked the wings on slowly and moved them in by gently twisting them back and forth until they were in place while holding the wings closest to the pegs (pretty much how I had to work with all the joints on Sideshow’s General Grievous).

991Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:20 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Dsc09610

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Dsc09611

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Dsc09613

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Dsc09612
LOADING: Image(s)

Sideshow Collectibles Friday the 13th Part 3 Jason Voorhees 1/6th scale figure

I have been wanting to add a Jason figure to my 1/6th scale horror figure line up for quite some time, and the figure by Sideshow
Collectibles from Friday the 13th Part 3 sporting the iconic hockey mask was the one representation that caught my attention the most.
Sideshow offered two versions, Collector Edition and Exclusive Edition, the difference being, the exclusive edition ships with an extra
weapon, a  Speargun. While the collector edition is still available, the exclusive edition has long sold out.

Recently i was lucky enough to spot the figure i was searching for on ebay, in used by like new condition for a reasonable price. After
a 3 week wait (Jason spent 3 weeks waiting to depart Australia) Jason touched down here in the UK ^_^

I am super happy with the figure. The box, the figure, look like new, zero dust.

The figure, Jason Voorhees looks excellent!

My only nitpick would be his white vest under green shirt. By white, i mean it is bright white,
which is not something i figured Jason was into, keeping his whites super white.
Maybe Camp Crystal Lake laundry facilities. Maybe Jason stole the vest from some campers Laughing

992Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:34 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool, Shaun. I take it the mask doesn’t come off?

993Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:05 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool, Shaun. I take it the mask doesn’t come off?

The head straps move, although if i pull on the mask, it appears to fixed in place. I get the impression Sideshow did not plan on he mask being removable.
Given how Jason looks, i think the hockey mask staying on is the better option ;D

994Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:21 am

Ovy

Ovy
I guess a tight sitting removable mask would have slowly chipped away the paint. Those Jason lights are very thankful to be photographed in dim light.

995Your Latest Purchase... - Page 40 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:31 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ovy wrote:I guess a tight sitting removable mask would have slowly chipped away the paint. Those Jason lights are very thankful to be photographed in dim light.

The light was behind Jason, which had the affect of making Jason look darker. He looks better darker.
In person Jason looks darker than the lighter photo's suggest.
I watched a YouTube video, and the video camera the reviewer used made the green shirt look brown?

-------

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=6129

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum