OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice. He looks pretty complete to me.

Well I've got all his weapons to sort out, that's 8 guns, ammo feed system, a missile launching pod, blades and I'm thinking of giving him a pair of retractable ground spikes on his legs for better purchase when fighting a larger enemy or just from the recoil of all his weapons! (think of the Artillery Drone I made and Whiplash in full armour from IM2). Then of course there's a lot of paint to do! Wink

shovelchop81

Done the boot/foot armour articulation and added the booster vents, also started hinges for the flap covers on the calves. Attached the articulated flaps and booster vents on the back too, I needed to cut long trenches in the back to get the articulation to work.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 GsVo7RB

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 OEVj8AC

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 UCvx1gi

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 QkAveZX

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 FKqHdiB

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 FkXWN3H

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 TaxC7Hf

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 YY65cew

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 76wpzd3

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That’s coming along real well. It’ll be cool to see the flaps working on the back once the trenches are in.

shovelchop81

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s coming along real well. It’ll be cool to see the flaps working on the back once the trenches are in.

Er... they are working Laughing check the pics again Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You’re right. Very cool. Did you have to dig into his back much, or it fairly even?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, I can kinda see it. The complexity is such we don't always know exactly what we're looking at, Alex.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:You’re right. Very cool. Did you have to dig into his back much, or it fairly even?

Only 2mm wide but 10mm deep and long.

GubernatorFan wrote:Oh yes, I can kinda see it. The complexity is such we don't always know exactly what we're looking at, Alex.

Yeah, to be fair it's not an epic reveal! Laughing more of a subtle detail especially when it's black on black on black probably on more black too...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

This is all coming together rather well. I do get a slight Dorothy vibe from the feet, though I know they'll be taken care of in due course. Mmm, that could be an interesting series of projects, Wizard of Oz, but with a modern sci-fi twist......

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:
This is all coming together rather well. I do get a slight Dorothy vibe from the feet, though I know they'll be taken care of in due course. Mmm, that could be an interesting series of projects, Wizard of Oz, but with a modern sci-fi twist......

CHEERS!

LOL, yeah fixed those today. As for a Sci-Fi Oz, I've seen a couple of TV series that did that, then there are the Tod MacFarlane Horror Oz figures which are great.

Attached the boot articulating armour (did I show that already, think I did...), the ratchet hinged flaps for the calf thrusters, put his metal feet to the grinder to give him more Biker like boots opposed to the pointy knight like ones, then painted those after filling the gaps inside with black hot glue; just remembered I forgot to add the ribbed latex tubing to his ankles! DOH! I did fix the popping off arms though by inserting rubber tubing into the central gaps of the pegs to make them a lot stiffer.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 X3X3wk6

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Xt1pz9N

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 P7hxMKD

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 ZYiisnf

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 8AQ3yGS

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 X0x2pko

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Rqtn4Ld

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 C7vex1S

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 MlfKnYY

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 NCMssyH

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 5ygv6Bi

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 QlBmqGz

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 ZxAQRK5

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Goia1EH

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 ZowEdJr

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 P1WFJzs

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Boots look great and he looks very sturdy on his legs.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking good.

I’m sorry... “ribbed latex tubing” — must... resist...

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Coming along nicely!

I remember those McFarlane figures, kicking myself for not getting any!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Boots look great and he looks very sturdy on his legs.

Ironically I had to redo a hip today! It had been playing up for a bit hopefully fixed now.

Stryker2011 wrote:Looking good.

I’m sorry... “ribbed latex tubing” — must... resist...

All the black ribbed latex jokes have been done on this thread Wink
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/852991-wip-war-machine-mkiii-civil-war-1-30-17-ooops-too-much-power-5.html

Rogerbee wrote:
Coming along nicely!

I remember those McFarlane figures, kicking myself for not getting any!

CHEERS!

Where would you put them? Twisted Evil

Fixed hip, sprayed all the guns etc.. started mounting them (I noticed the Punisher has them reversed to regular WM armours). Realised the back thrusters were on upside down, at least I like them the other way around so need to mod the trenches a bit to do that. I added metal to the face plate so it stays on both closed and open due to the magnets.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 K0bXU7n

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 TN4lEHa

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 0hAtfdj

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 G082nO3

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 F33g3oJ

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 BoOQfmt

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 7PIy9fv

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 O48YBWx

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 WGtFMWu

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 ESlweES

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 G1aM5Lw

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 0HW4EUR

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking great. Like the weapon additions.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So that's what they mean by "fully armed and operational"... Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:

Oh ha ha,

I am going to move you know, later rather than sooner it would seem, but, I am going to.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking great. Like the weapon additions.

Cheers!

GubernatorFan wrote:So that's what they mean by "fully armed and operational"... Smile

Well apart from being cut in half! LOL

Rogerbee wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:

Oh ha ha,

I am going to move you know, later rather than sooner it would seem, but, I am going to.

CHEERS!

I'm adding salt now... Wink

Filled in the gaps on the face plate using carefully carved plastic, you will still see gaps under the harsh light of the camera but not in normal daylight. Reattached the back boosters the other way around so they open more, attached the ammo and feed system for the Gatling gun and started work on the digital NV scope for the sniper rifle, this allows the reticule to be displayed in the HUD while still being inline with the barrel; these exist now and are commonly used for hunting at night, they can record onto memory cards, use WiFi for viewing on other devices and live streaming, micro USB and loads of other features.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 PccC2he

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 G1x5HNz

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 CmNPGEo

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Fdlvrss

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 ISlWA0i

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 JiIN5Jz

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 DB22kwm

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 QkpAakN

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 MHyVIpQ

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 0tIRE3N

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Byfrp2H

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 K4g1Teg

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Z6rr0aj

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 7gReUjc

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 B0xgYmC

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 AgFGSCv

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Se6vguk

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 6qAegxN

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 2bAHK3R

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 W11vY1Q

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 9Ly2KlG

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 UKmixcy

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 C1rCEGa

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 BMnjg1U

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 VDc1wVT

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done. The additional refinements really make this shine. And I see what you mean about the flash showing the gaps. But, as you say, under normal light, and without the critical eye of the camera, they won’t be noticed.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Really coming together now, keep up the good work!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If anyone can kick ass while sawn in half it's this guy! Nice paint application.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Nicely done. The additional refinements really make this shine. And I see what you mean about the flash showing the gaps. But, as you say, under normal light, and without the critical eye of the camera, they won’t be noticed.

Thanks Mark! I might give him a bit of black lining around the face to fill in any gaps visually and just make it look like a seal on the helmet.

Rogerbee wrote:
Really coming together now, keep up the good work!

CHEERS!

Thanks Roger!

GubernatorFan wrote:If anyone can kick ass while sawn in half it's this guy! Nice paint application.

lol! Good one, Cheers! I've only done the base coat so far.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Added more of his guns, another three, two of which are removable and can be hand held as well as being remote controlled on armatures (I still need too attach the sniper rifle!). Covered the ugly screws on his calves with silver accents, made a start on attaching his folding wrist blade and started piecing together his leg stabilisers/spikes.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 MmHwqXA

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 BHWOVr3

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 AWM1tlY

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 GtNv0kF

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 7bKwoqg

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 JoptOCR

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 KtOev7i

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 2UYLjCS

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Ude1elo

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 XSfWCGE

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 IbXjQep

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 Hp5ig4z

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 YFsUJ7T

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 SHIKgR4

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 VAVCG1S

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 6ugyJhf

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, I'm actually surprised he can stand! Well done!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Wow, I'm actually surprised he can stand! Well done!

Cheers GF! Luckily those rifles are hollow hard model kit plastic and not the heavy soft solid stuff Action Man/GI Joe figures use.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whoa, very cool. Love the hip weapons. That guys carrying enough weaponry for an entire squad. Scary to imagine the amount of carnage he can produce. Great work, Alex.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Whoa, very cool. Love the hip weapons. That guys carrying enough weaponry for an entire squad. Scary to imagine the amount of carnage he can produce. Great work, Alex.

Thanks! Well the whole IM idea is very Sci-Fiesque so I might as well go the whole hog and add a bit of Gundam like overkill to it especially for the Punisher WM suit. The previous larger suit I made for my Punisher has two Gatling guns, Barrett .50 rifle, two M60's, auto grenade launcher, auto shotgun, missile pod, Javelin anti-tank rocket launcher, two belt fed P90's, M2A1 flamethrower, two chainsaw driven oscillating sword blades, many loose grenades, various knives and a S&W model 500 revolver oh and built in claymore mines. I'm still working on the sniper rifle set up for this one but have solved the stabiliser mounting quandary I had.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 9AvejJn

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 AUhwCjK

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 LRk3oDR

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 1xLQCm1

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 QhSlQRh

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 5 DWF9tzn

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Assuming that thing on the boot is the stabilizer in question, very nicely done.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's pretty cool. Actually makes sense to stabilize him when he's firing all those weapons.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Assuming that thing on the boot is the stabilizer in question, very nicely done.

Thanks! Yup one of a pair of spikes that ram into the ground.

Stryker2011 wrote:That's pretty cool. Actually makes sense to stabilize him when he's firing all those weapons.

Cheers! For that and stopping him being pushed back by a larger opponent say an armoured King Pin...now that would be an interesting build...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum