OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Pretty cool additions. Like all the holsters you've made.

Rogerbee

Founding Father

Blimey!

You've really been forging ahead with these builds, all of them very impressive I must say. You get better and better with each one. Keep it up!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

Thank you very much guys! To be honest I'm bored rigid with this third build, I think 2 is enough for back to back same type of character builds (3 for Dwarves) as this happened to me on the 3rd Predator build from the latest movie, that's still in a bag waiting to be finished... I think this guy might be joining him. I did some work and admittedly my week has been kind of thrown out of whack which prevented working on him but I'm just not enjoying it right now. There's another build I've been wanting to do for over 10 years but something always popped up, usually a new movie where I just had to make characters from it etc.. I really want to build a cross between an Iron Man and JIM/WASP/ADS deep water diving suit as an actual Iron Man suit for going in the Mariana Trench and the Challenger Deep, think of the bad guy in 'For Your Eyes Only' and the suits in 'The Abyss'.
Anyway did some mask work for this project of the 3rd Punisher.

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 QFQyg1u

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 8IDFwo6

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 S6b0rzd

Spent a day just scraping off the blue paint from the white plastic with a scalpel:

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 6FPEk1r

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 W01BYjT

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 Pme0JnS

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 9yeKNIX

Rogerbee

Founding Father

Yeahh,

I've been there, you can sometimes have too much of a good thing. What you thought would be a fun build goes on longer than you wanted it to. I guess you just have to call time and do something you can ace and then come back to the other project when you feel you can.

I'll be spoilt for choice when I move and get set up again

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I completely understand, Alex. I have more projects than time, and I can get bored pretty easily.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:
Yeahh,

I've been there, you can sometimes have too much of a good thing. What you thought would be a fun build goes on longer than you wanted it to. I guess you just have to call time and do something you can ace and then come back to the other project when you feel you can.

I'll be spoilt for choice when I move and get set up again

CHEERS!

Stryker2011 wrote:I completely understand, Alex. I have more projects than time, and I can get bored pretty easily.

I've got draws full of partial builds! Embarassed Mad Twisted Evil Cool Even the two Punishers were put on ice for a year at least LOL, so that shows promise as I did go back and complete them after many, many other builds! Wink .
This is the JIM and WASP suits I was talking about:

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 Jim-suit-press-x640

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 A-jim-suit-atmospheric-diving-suit-for-deep-sea-diving-on-display-BE8D2N

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 2Q==

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 4f3b1f3c245db8b7d55f28bcff4b6cc8

This is the old IM Hydro Armour that gave me the idea many years ago:

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 Shapeimage_1

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 Maxresdefault

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s very cool. How would you do the glass dome?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dual Punisher Builds, TV & War Machine Versions WIP. Sniper Rifle Case Made. 3RD Punisher Figure Started. - Page 9 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing along these lines.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s very cool. How would you do the glass dome?

I've been collecting 12" GI Joe/Action Man parts for this build over the years and I have a clear space helmet saved for this; I even have a broken old yellow vacuum cleaner I found on the street as I still think it will make a good submersible!  Laughing  Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing along these lines.

Thanks GF! Great job on the Aquaman hair!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Now that does look fun,

I'm sure, in your own inimitable way, you'll find a way of pulling this off.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Now that does look fun,

I'm sure, in your own inimitable way, you'll find a way of pulling this off.

CHEERS!

Well it's a giant MECH suit so I should be in my element LOL!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:Thanks GF! Great job on the Aquaman hair!

You're welcome, and thanks again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum