OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

davidd

S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics) - Page 3 50876819261_1f898c687f_z
TBLeague S27B body with head from TBLeague S35 set

TBLeague S27B (tan) body
Head from S35 set
Clothing from Bratz Holiday Jade
Telephone booth from Bratz Pretty 'n' Punk
Vespa scooter by New Ray

TravelGuide

That's a wonderful outfit. It looks like I got the same boots for Lexi, but in red, a few months ago.
But does anybody use a phonebooth these days?

Illusion

Thanks a lot for posting this!
I cannot imagine myself to ever use one of the very small TBLeague bodies myself (24/25 are just small enough for me), but if I were or if I considered getting one, threads like this are so incredibly helpful.

davidd

A new pic of Tærra, a character using an S27B body:

S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics) - Page 3 50907083451_aeca60a205_z
Tærra Symmes, Eccentric Adventuress

Body: TBLeague S27B
Head: Kumik 16-84
Costume: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew and various Bratz, Barbie, and GI Joe pieces.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very well done, davidd, all the more so, given the challenge posed by that extra petite body.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice outfit!

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
So far we have shied away from using the S26/27 because it is difficult to find heads. This is a nice overview that it is possible. An additional advantage is of course that Barbie clothes fit these bodies very well.

Diana

Diana
Those are some beautiful creations! I especially like the last one, just because I don't care for the girly look. Nice use of that head sculpt! Did you have to work it a lot to fit the TBL body?

davidd

davidd
Diana wrote:Nice use of that head sculpt! Did you have to work it a lot to fit the TBL body?

If you mean the Kumik head on the TBL body, not much work at all. A few wraps of teflon tape (plumbers tape) around the neck ball is all.

Diana

Diana
davidd wrote:
Diana wrote:Nice use of that head sculpt! Did you have to work it a lot to fit the TBL body?

If you mean the Kumik head on the TBL body, not much work at all. A few wraps of teflon tape (plumbers tape) around the neck ball is all.
Ah okay! Nice. I have a Kumik head, but there isn't enough space for the neck peg depth wise. The head sits too high with a gap of about 3mm between neck and the base of the head.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:
davidd wrote:

Ah okay! Nice. I have a Kumik head, but there isn't enough space for the neck peg depth wise. The head sits too high with a gap of about 3mm between neck and the base of the head.
Maybe it's possible to drill a bigger hole? Or if the HS is made as the TBLeague HS's, you can maybe part the two halves and insert a deeper tube.

davidd

davidd
Diana wrote:
davidd wrote:

I will take a closer look later and see what I did about that. Seems like most heads require some tinkering to get a good fit.

glitch

glitch
doodlehobby wrote:Here's a height comparison pic between a regular sized S19B (with flat feet), S26A (with high heels) and S22A (with high heels).
S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics) - Page 3 48620827353_644e415fcf_bS19B flat feet S26A high heel S22A high heel Height Comparison by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Thank you for the height comparison! I was about to ask what the measurements for those bodies are but this will do quite fine.
If theres one thing I hate when buying TBLeague bodies, it's that you never have any idea how tall or short they will be. All they have is their weird numbering system which is really confusing, at least for me. :S
Anyone know how the S26S stacks up beside the S12D height wise? They both looks like shorter bodies but wondering what the actual difference in height is.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
BadWolf -- the s12d is a little shorter than the s22/23, though not as short as the petite bodies.

Post number # 3 (by GubernatorFan) in this thread might be able to give you a better height comparison:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually#40049

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Davidd, some really gorgeous pics and characters!

S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics) - Page 3 September17
I really do love Toni's fashion.  Absolutely adorable.

S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics) - Page 3 50876819261_1f898c687f_z
I love this shot!  It's so beautifully retro and stylish. Feels like a casual snapshot of a night in London, a quick stop between the bar and the club.

S26A and S27B what works ... and what doesn't (WARNING: lots of pics) - Page 3 50907083451_aeca60a205_z
And this shot is so cool!  So atmospheric, and feel like she's exploring an ancient temple.  Dig it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum