OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

gooboo

BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店Royal Defender-Golden
1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item Name: Royal Defender-Golden 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2020-172A
Bar Code: 697 12733 082 6
A letter sent from the front line by the dark knight read that vicious enemies were staging a comeback. Another fierce battle they were facing, but holding the unshakable faith of protecting the realm and the people, royal defenders were ready!

Packing List:
01) 1 x head sculpt
02) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
03) 1 x close-fitting one-piece suit
04) 6 x interchangeable hands with gloves
05) 1 x neck armor
06) 1pair x leather shoulder armors
07) 1 x Waist armor
08) 1pair x forearm armors
09) 1 x breast armor
10) 1 x leather skirt
11) 1pair x high-heeled shoes
12) 1pair x knee armors
13) 1 x helmet
14) 1 x cloak
15) 1 x sword
16) 1 x sheath
17) 1 x shield

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.37kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 9cm * 38cm
6 products/master carton
GW: 9.12kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.5cm * 40.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic111

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic211

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic311

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic411

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic511

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic611

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic711

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic811

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic911

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1011

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1111

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1212

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1312

Royal Defender-Black 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Royal Defender-Black 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2020-172B
Bar Code: 697 12733 083 6
A letter sent from the front line by the dark knight read that vicious enemies were staging a comeback. Another fierce battle they were facing, but holding the unshakable faith of protecting the realm and the people, royal defenders were ready!
Packing List:
01) 1 x head sculpt
02) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
03) 1 x close-fitting one-piece suit
04) 6 x interchangeable hands with gloves
05) 1 x neck armor
06) 1pair x leather shoulder armors
07) 1 x Waist armor
08) 1pair x forearm armors
09) 1 x breast armor
10) 1 x leather skirt
11) 1pair x high-heeled shoes
12) 1pair x knee armors
13) 1 x helmet
14) 1 x cloak
15) 1 x long spear
16) 1 x shield

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.37kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 9cm * 38cm
6 products/master carton
GW: 9.12kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.5cm * 40.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1413

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1511

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1611

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1711

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1811

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic1911

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic2011

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic2111

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) Pic2211

gooboo

Well... my plan to spend less money on 1/6 figures this year is not off to a good start, lol.

I really like the combination of metal, chain, and leather parts in this outfit. Looks like armor I would find in a rpg. Just wish they didn't use high heels for the feet! Might try repainting some Imperial Guardian feet instead.

I really like the faces on both of these headsculpts. TBLeague seems to have stepped up their game compared to their releases a few years back. I'll probably get the black version because I like her shield more, but I'll definitely pick up the other headsculpt on ebay once it comes out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They are both visually stunning, no doubt about it. I don't know what it is -- perhaps I expect just a tad more plausibility (not to say realism) even (or especially) in my medievalish fantasy -- but I am grateful I can hold off.

gooboo

I'm not that big a fan of the breastplate myself, but it's not too egregious on these figures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
gooboo wrote:I'm not that big a fan of the breastplate myself, but it's not too egregious on these figures.

On the whole it is not as egregious as most others of its genre, I agree. And the different elements work well together, which is not always the case.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The stiletto heels are making me roll my eyes pretty hard ... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
gooboo wrote:Well... my plan to spend less money on 1/6 figures this year is not off to a good start, lol.

I really like the combination of metal, chain, and leather parts in this outfit. Looks like armor I would find in a rpg. Just wish they didn't use high heels for the feet! Might try repainting some Imperial Guardian feet instead.

I really like the faces on both of these headsculpts. TBLeague seems to have stepped up their game compared to their releases a few years back. I'll probably get the black version because I like her shield more, but I'll definitely pick up the other headsculpt on ebay once it comes out.
Maybe you're lucky and they're only released at the end of the year, so you can postpone getting them to next year Very Happy

I like the headsculpts, especially the black version. I like her hairstyle, but it looks very modern, I don't think it really fits the figure.

Diana

Diana
I really like the concept, and I really like both head sculpts, though the Black version is too soft for this.
But overall for some reason it just doesn't appeal to me. Too many textures and I don't like the copper feel of the outfit. I much preferred the recent Commanders. They had a clean straight-to-the-point look.

Next offering please. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:I really like the concept, and I really like both head sculpts, though the Black version is too soft for this.
But overall for some reason it just doesn't appeal to me. Too many textures and I don't like the copper feel of the outfit. I much preferred the recent Commanders. They had a clean straight-to-the-point look.

Agree that the outfit is far too 'busy'. I'd prefer something similar with covered-up skin, but a little more streamlined design.

agentghost

agentghost
Diana wrote:I really like the concept, and I really like both head sculpts, though the Black version is too soft for this.

Busy looking armor, absent esthetic. Look poorly assembled, compared to the better Pop Toys female knight offering.

Agree with your assessment

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Looks cool, Kinda looks like video game character.

brassco

brassco
wow...if i collect anymore of these, my kid is going to grow up thinking that soldiers of the ancient empires are all females! 
I usually don't go for fully covered seamless body figures, but for this one, it is so beautiful, that i will be preordering it!

brazybear

brazybear
I hope everyone here that's complaining about the heels also hated the battle skirt on the Imperial Guardian. That's probably my favorite TBLeague/Phicen figure but as much as I love it I still think "why is she so well armored every else but is wearing a skirt and has her crotch and thighs completely exposed..." Wearing the heaviest armor on the torso, head, and arms but basically going pantsless is even more ridiculous than a bikini supposedly being the heaviest armor in a fantasy rpg...

But again, despite that Imperial Guardian is my favorite TBLeague figure. And I am 1000% on board with Royal Defender. She's absolutely gorgeous and the armor looks like the perfect mix of heavy protection where it counts, leather at the joints, and full chainmail everywhere else. She looks very well-armored and yet flexible enough to mix in acrobatic moves with her combat style. And the heels don't bother me in the slightest because it's a much, MUCH less glaringly obvious weak spot compared to IG's battle skirt and exposed thighs.

Both head sculps look great but I'm definitely getting the first one. She looks beautiful but battle-hardened with her serious expression, slightly older-looking face, and more natural hair. Much more 'medieval' than the other headsculpt, which kind of looks like someone in her early 20's from this era cosplaying in medieval armor, with her cute smile and perfectly cut short hair.

EXTREMELY excited for this one and can't wait to add her to my collection!!

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Really, TBL? In the first month of 2021 you already throw me 2 figures just like that? I'm so tempted to get both.

I loved their armor, it has a strong RPG feel and that strikes me so hard. The shield on the second figure looks incredible.
I also didn't understand why they went with the heels. TBL made the Imperial Guardian, the Valkyries, the "Fighter Woman", Arhia and others with flat boots that worked out great.
Another tiny gripe I got is that I just wished these HS's didn't come with red lipstick, cuz... I may be wrong... but wearing lipstick is one of the least concerns for a fully armored warrior woman.

... unless they use it so their corpses would be beautiful if they happen to fall in battle... for poetic reasons and stuff... or just pure vanity, I dunno, go figure.

Now TBL could release more male figures in this line. I'm eager to get my barbarian figure, but an armored M33 would be so awesome too.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
that a set is so mine...looks fantastic!

gooboo

These look like they're going around $170-$180, but I haven't seen them up on Giantoy yet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These do look nice (particularly the first one), but I have to resist, and start focusing my collection more.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) C8485110

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
I'm all over the black one, Wish the hair wasn't short on the black version.

Annalise

Annalise

Next offering please.  Very Happy

Couldn't agree more and my bank account breathes a sigh of relief after buying all 3 Commanders, 'though I probably will end up getting the black HS when these get parted out.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Except for the shield, I like the golden version more. Nice one.

But like Stryker, I need to focus my collection on what I really want Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GianToy listing this one as in-stock now.

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:GianToy listing this one as in-stock now.

Tbleague is always fast, isn't it?

This is a set I really like but couldn't click the buy button so far Cool

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:

Yeah, they seem to have quite a short time between announcements and releases these days. I have no desire for this figure, but I do want the body. :3

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Valiarde wrote:

Yeah, they seem to have quite a short time between announcements and releases these days. I have no desire for this figure, but I do want the body. :3

It’s always about the body with you. Evil or Very Mad

Laughing

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Royal Defender (#PL2020-172A/B) C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I just received an invoice for it. Dang, I liked the brown armor colour more but already got too many sword+shield figures, so I went with the black version with a spear and that sick shield to use on another figure.

I think this body is a S22A or S23B. The breasts' size look the same and it was the body they used in most covered up figures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum