OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Hello I am Bernadette and ambassador of Gizem's nice kittens. When I'm not travelling somewhere, I love to spend some quiet hours in the garden.

Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens 8e115610
Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens 187ada10
Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens Fd60ea10

Since last autumn I also have a little daughter, Eva.

Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens F5e96110
Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens 8b2c4a10

Diana

Diana
These pictures are lovely! The last one especially. <3
She really comes to life in this wonderful scenery. Well done!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice matching leopard prints for mother and daughter. The photo with the bird feeder (or squirrel feeder?) is quite funny.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice figures and scenic shots. They seem ready for a jungle adventure with those leopard outfits.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool photos!

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your comments.

Eva tried to attract some birds with the food, but they wouldn't come. They flew around it, scolding loudly.

There are also dangerous monsters in the garden, furry ones on four legs with a long tail. It doesn't even help to climb the trees, they come after us.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice pictures, especially the swing is nice.

In the picture below that, it almost looks like there's a big bomb in the background. It kinda looks like a bomb that buried itself half into the ground, and the tailfins are sticking out of the ground.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Gizems nice Kittens wrote: There are also dangerous monsters in the garden, furry ones on four legs with a long tail. It doesn't even help to climb the trees, they come after us.

Oh yeah raccoons can be quite dangerous, you gotta watch for those critters. LOL

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool outdoor shots!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Neat, shouldn't get near the furry monster feeder, at least I wouldn't.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Bernadette, Ambasador of Gizems nice Kittens 1f60e

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
TravelGuide wrote:Nice pictures, especially the swing is nice.

In the picture below that, it almost looks like there's a big bomb in the background. It kinda looks like a bomb that buried itself half into the ground, and the tailfins are sticking out of the ground.

affraid This was Lilith's favourite place in the summer. Fortunately, nothing happened.

BAMComix wrote:Cool outdoor shots!

Thank you, we still have some pictures in stock

BAD WOLF-787 wrote: Oh yeah raccoons can be quite dangerous, you gotta watch for those critters. LOL

Theboo-bomb wrote:Neat, shouldn't get near the furry monster feeder, at least I wouldn't.

Fortunately, we don't have a plague of raccoons and nothing is fed except birds. Our garden is part of the neighbour's cat's territory and she is not a nice kitten.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum