OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Vietnam diorama - just the dio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:05 pm

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
A few people commented kindly on the diorama I have built for my Nam troops. I found a shop today which sold some grass which looked like elephant grass and other bits, so took opportunity to photo it to show people.

My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0711
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0710
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0712
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0713
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0716
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0720
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0719
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0722
My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Img_0725

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

2My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty convincing. There is just that one clump of fern in some of the earlier photos, to the left side, that does look too big to be in scale.

3My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:49 pm

davidd

davidd
Yikes! Those spikes! Reminds me of the John Wayne movie, The Green Berets... and has me feeling thankful that the closest I ever got to Vietnam was watching that movie on TV when I was a kid!

You've conveyed a sense of tension and fear with this dio!

4My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:21 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
wow wow wow !
Fantastic set up and the dio looks super sweet!
Loving those nasty spikes too!
I'll remember to add that part the next time around when i build a dio like this!

5My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant!

6My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:28 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is excellent. So many great details, and all of the “plants” you chose look perfect. Bravo. I absolutely love the care and precision you put into this.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  C8485110

7My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:07 am

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Thanks all..truly appreciated

Gubernator - yeah you’re right bout that fern, looked ok in the shop but too big on here, so removed Smile

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

8My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:42 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Dang that's nice. Gonna be mighty handy for your shots without a doubt!

9My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:39 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Luckily the other ferns worked out great though. I suppose you will turn up additional plants to add to this incredible vegetation environment (not that there is much space left) over time. Still can't help linger over all the realistic detail. I can almost feel the heat and humidity, and the deafening sound of crickets and other bugs.

10My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  Empty Re: My Vietnam diorama - just the dio Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:52 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks great, the dirt has a nice look to it too, like dried dirt after some nice rains.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My Vietnam diorama - just the dio  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum