OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Allotropos

Allotropos
Bolivar Trask was an anthropologist, who saw the rise of mutants as a threat to Humanity. Bolivar decided that Humanity must take a stand against the mutants and developed a robotic solution, guardians for Humanity, that He named them "Sentinels".
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 1RVoIyS

Sentinels
Estimated Mutants Killed : 16,521,618
Anti-mutant bigot Bolivar Trask designed the "Mark I" Sentinels to protect humanity from the "mutant threat".
Abilities :
Varies depending on production models but can fly, shoot various weapons (primarily energy blasts and restraining devices) from different parts of their bodies, and detect mutants at long range. Some of them could even change form and re-assemble after being destroyed
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today XN41XLH

Sentinel Mk. 1 (Hunter Killer Urban Assault Unit)
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today ZZc8iyy
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 42dr6LT
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 0KKHcoE
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today KXlKqJ1
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today Wb1m8RF
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 3NrdAsj

Sentinel Mk. 2 (Personal Protection Unit)
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today E3gD406
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 7ZqPJjK
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today WsRrKKb
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today XSBKwma
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today MjW60oH
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today XksZjwP

Sentinel (Mk. 3) : Sentinel Security Force or Sentinel Squad (Test phase)
Design streamlined with improved speech patterns & more realistic mannersims to appear mmore humanoid - only 4 prototypes have been produced at this stage. Pending founder approval.
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today F5797Lu

Unit 0 (Team Leader)
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today IIxA8wN
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today JTdDiIe
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today N5HFbru
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today VISMc3j

Unit 01
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 0XxHb1N
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 6qvTfmA

Unit 02
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 5L474qj
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today ZN1Xv3j

Unit 01 & 02
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today RPz3JFE
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today H3dC5Gn

Unit 03
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today B7TgvFY
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today DSOsu8u
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today FXLohaU

BASTION
Bastion started life out as two separate beings: the Sentinel Master Mold, and Nimrod, a highly advanced Sentinel from an alternate future programmed to locate mutants and capture or kill them.
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today CgNM9SC
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today FF1aUui
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 2DNcadl
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today CGIDH3n
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today A3gTpxX

WIP Section
Sorry for the pic heavy post folks.
It's taken me a few years to collect the gears and parts I needed to complete these builds and here are some of the WIPS

Mk. 1
1/4 Iron Man Base. Couldnt find the clean version so had to make do with the battle-damaged one.
The Head needed a simple mod and the rest was a bit easier.
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today IuYvktb
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today NAoYoDw
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 7Hl0HbN

Mk. 2
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today QFkhi7M

Unit 00 - 02
From parts I'm sure you'll recognise
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 6WxNZGQ
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today DIbkVvr

Bastion
Again, parts you'll recognise
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 2mrwfnJ
Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today MQv70bZ

That's all from me folks and thanks for dropping by !

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! What an amazing group. You are far braver than me to use those IM figures to make these. Brilliant work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today C8485110

Allotropos

Allotropos
Stryker2011 wrote:Wow! What an amazing group. You are far braver than me to use those IM figures to make these. Brilliant work.

Thanks Stryker!
LOL that 1/4 Iron Man isn't from Hot Toys - i think it's from Neca (if I'm not mistaken) at a fraction of the price and no heartache !!

BAMComix

BAMComix
WOW!! they are amazing! I hope we get to see more of your creations bounce bounce

Allotropos

Allotropos
BAMComix wrote:WOW!! they are amazing! I hope we get to see more of your creations bounce bounce
Thanks BAM - Happy to share but I've been less active with customs as they seem to take longer and longer to finish!!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Allotropos wrote:
BAMComix wrote:WOW!! they are amazing! I hope we get to see more of your creations bounce bounce
Thanks BAM - Happy to share but I've been less active with customs as they seem to take longer and longer to finish!!

I can imagine, but with results like yours, its well worth it Very Happy .

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooh these look great! I assumed they were an official release from a franchise I wasn’t familiar with at first rather than a kitbash, but those IM legs are too distinctive to be from anything else! XD

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very impressive, sharp, clean work. Love the details, which create both a sense of continuity and individual distinction. Bastion is probably my favorite of the bunch, but having a whole troop of them supporting their boss is so much more fun and effective.

Ephiane

Ephiane
What the..... ? You made these Sentniels by Yourself ? OMG ! They look like HT figures. My favorite is the LED head sentinel MK 2 . I try many times to made a robot with LED function, but i never was happy with the result. This is a great inspiration for me for a new try. Bastion is a masterpiece. Every detail at this character is amazing. Down with mutants !

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Absolutely crazy work, at first I thought this was an obscure figure release but it was you all along, loving all of them but specially United 03 and Bastion.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Trask Industries : Advancing Human Progress - Solving Tomorrow's problems...today 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum