OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 7:57 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hey everyone! As per tradition, I always post something for May the Fourth. Since this year is also the 20th(!) anniversary of Attack of the Clones, I wanted to do something related to that film. This particular figure has been 'almost' complete for several years now (since around the time I did my previous Padme in the blue nightgown), but I'd been putting off attempting the hairstyle which was rather logistically challenging. It's been a difficult few years since then, full of personal tragedy and setbacks. While I've never fully stepped away from the hobby, I did struggle to complete any of my planned custom figures during that time. So, its a relief to finally be working on some of my Star Wars projects again. Thankfully I managed to finish this one in time for my self-imposed deadline and wanted to share it with you all.

May the Fourth Be With You! I love you

*** As always, please note that I prefer not to discuss anything related to current Disney Star Wars 'canon'. Thanks for understanding! ***

Figure details:

Body: Tbleague s25b
Headsculpt: repainted PT001
Outfit: Part custom, part kitbashed
Hairstyle: Tibetan lamb hair, cut, glued, and styled by me

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1810

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  314

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  114

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  711

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  214

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  810

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1310

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  411

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  510

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  611

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1111

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1210

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1610

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1710

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  19_war10

More photos to come....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

2AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 8:16 am

valentin

valentin
It's beautiful...

3AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 8:22 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! That’s gorgeous. That dress looks really intricate with the lacing. Excellent work on the hair and outfit. Beautifully done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  C8485110

4AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 8:41 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great work on the dress and figure!
May the 4th be with you! AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1f60b

5AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 12:34 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yay, maythefourthbewithyou!

Awesome to see you post content again!

Beautiful job on that hair, I think that might be the best 1/6 Padme out there in the entire 1/6 scaled galaxy. The 25 body works surprinsingly well. Looking forward to photos with hyper realistic Anakin, where they chill on the couch and watch Holo TV together. Or whatever they did that night. orange LEDs will be great with this.

It's so beautiful and sad, just like this.

6AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 1:19 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
These posts make you hope there will be more may the 4th this year. I will check my calender asap.

Did you repaint the face or let it repaint?

She looks awesome. The hair is especially nice and the dress is so elegant. The photography is in line with your style of the figure, mysterious, beautiful and noble.

Smile

7AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Wed May 04, 2022 3:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stunning figure, clothing, and photography. And that hair you were worried about worked out beautifully. One of Amidala's less iconic but most attractive looks, to be sure. I'm glad you completed it.

8AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Thu May 05, 2022 2:52 am

blackpool

blackpool
She's gorgeous! I really love the moody photography, as well as the headsculpt, that's a great rendition of Natalie Portman!!! Beauty!

9AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Fri May 06, 2022 10:22 am

Illusion

Illusion
Beautiful!
Great face up and an absolutely stunning job on the hair! Kudos!

10AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Fri May 06, 2022 4:43 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I'm glad to see your work once again, you did some beautiful work, its as if you have miniaturized the original dress.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  1f60e

11AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Fri May 06, 2022 6:34 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Excellent job! Like the others, it’s good to see you getting back into the swing of things with the hobby! I look forward to the additional pictures!

12AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Fri May 06, 2022 6:57 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
Congratulation! Beautiful figure and fantastic work!

13AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Sat May 07, 2022 1:22 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Well, it’s about time! Very Happy I’ve always wanted to see some of your figures! Her face and hair are absolutely beautiful, and that gown is stunning! …and what was all of this talk about not being able to take great pictures? I’m starting to think you were just trying to make me feel better! Wink

14AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Sun May 08, 2022 11:08 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
So beautyful ! More beauyful than the original. Wink . The cherry on the cake is Your photographie of her. Amazing figure !

15AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Sun May 08, 2022 2:48 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow, that dress is gorgeous! And the photos are moody and beautiful. Awesome work as always, and even more makes me want to see photo stories with your figures.

16AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Mon May 09, 2022 4:13 am

Diana

Diana
Holy cow! She was definitely worth all the wait and struggle and... she looks amazing! Beautiful dress, amazing hair, gorgeous face and great photography!

Did you make the dress yourself?? That corset part looks hard to sew... at least when you're a noob to sewing. Laughing

17AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Mon May 09, 2022 9:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The more obvious things apart, even finding the right material for the diadem and making it look right must have been a challenge to surmount.

18AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Tue May 10, 2022 2:22 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Your Padme looks gorgeous!

19AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Mon May 16, 2022 3:32 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A massive thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment! cheers  And apologies for the delay in my own replies, things got a bit busy this week.

I will hopefully get around to replying in more detail, but for now I just wanted to share a few more pics (might be a repeat or two in there), since today is the *actual* 20th anniverary of Attack of the Clones, originally released May 16th, 2002.  

Since I don't have an AotC Anakin figure yet, my previous RotS Ani will have to make do for now. Wink  

Here they are.... complete with the temptation of the forbidden fruit....

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Img_4710

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Img_4811

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Ani_sp10

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  0310

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Img_4810

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  01010

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Img_4812

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Img_4610

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

20AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Mon May 16, 2022 4:13 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice atmospheric pics, Sky. Well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  C8485110

21AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Mon May 16, 2022 7:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful and moody pictures, they look just like they might have been nice screen grabs from a film. Gorgeous work.

22AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Tue May 17, 2022 1:39 am

csyeung

csyeung
Wow, she looks amazing sky! Well done!

23AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Tue May 17, 2022 2:14 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice pics with Anakin! They look great together.

24AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Tue May 17, 2022 3:17 am

Diana

Diana
Wow. Again, lovely photos. Very atmospheric! They have more chemistry in your photos than they did on screen! What a Face I love you

25AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown  Empty Re: AotC Padme Amidala - Fireside gown Tue May 17, 2022 11:31 am

Illusion

Illusion
lovely couple I love you
though I am no particular fan of Anakin, I do appreciate your professionally rooted version of him. He looks great. (so does Padme of course - have you shown a pic of the dress in full light? from head to toe? in the May 4th thread there are also only partial pics, right? I would be curious.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum