OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

221Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:31 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
At least the sun could have cooperated and been at the right spot to begin with! Sounds like you, and your hands and feet did a lot of work to get this right, and suffered for your art. But the results are still glorious. Was it worth it, is up to you.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

222Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:48 am

skywalkersaga

blackpool wrote:
My only work was walk a long way, sit, and wait a few hours for the sun to turn (might have been the worst part, I got covered with mosquito/spider/fly bites)

Ah, a true artist....suffering for your craft. Laughing

blackpool wrote:
Thank you Sky!
(adding the cushions on your background today btw  Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 1f618 )

Oooh, yay!  I love you

223Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:13 am

blackpool

update!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Onceup20

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Onceup19

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Onceup18

224Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:16 am

davidd

"Oh, look, it's 'Titanic' -- I love this movie!"

Love the pizza & beer set-up on the table! Impressively realistic setting! The curtains are nice!

225Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
very cool Alex! they look so natural sat there!

226Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:34 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
You did capture that meme perfectly imo!

What a beautiful setup with all the details and the leo position is just so good. I think that you lighted up the scene a bit brighter than the original is a good move.

I had to smile immedeately when I saw that one.

227Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:49 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haven’t seen the movie, but I can appreciate the set that you mad and of course the awesome photos. Nice work, Alex.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 C8485110

228Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:51 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ahh, fantastic! The diorama is convincing as a 'real' 1:1 room!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

229Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:44 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
As soon as i looked at the first image i knew what i was looking at - Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood

Great work! ..such good posing skills.
I always hoped Hot Toys might have picked this license up, or another company.

I did consider working on a (Margot Robbie) Sharon Tate figure, based on the scene when see exits the cinema. The flat footed white Go-Go boots do not appear to exist.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

230Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:13 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very nicely done, Alex.

231Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:29 am

blackpool

blackpool
davidd wrote:"Oh, look, it's 'Titanic' -- I love this movie!"

HAHA it would have been a great caption!

Love the pizza & beer set-up on the table! Impressively realistic setting! The curtains are nice!

Thanks a lot for noticing the curtains, it was hand sewn by my girlfriend, she did a very nice job! Since it was the main part of the background, I didn't want to just print a picture of them... So now I got real curtains that allow some light to go through, expect to see them again soon lmao

BAMComix wrote:very cool Alex! they look so natural sat there!

Thank you my friend! Posing them was a lot of fun while watching the movie again

Valiarde wrote:You did capture that meme perfectly imo!

What a beautiful setup with all the details and the leo position is just so good. I think that you lighted up the scene a bit brighter than the original is a good move.

I had to smile immedeately when I saw that one.

Thanks a lot! You're right about the light, I think it was just me being scared of doing another dark shooting, between Matrix and my last back to the future set, it's all about evening/night ambiances, my brain was screamin "turn on the light it's not the tales from the crypt!" lmao

Stryker2011 wrote:Haven’t seen the movie, but I can appreciate the set that you mad and of course the awesome photos. Nice work, Alex.

Thanks for the kind words Mark, I love this movie, but I agree it's "different" one from the other Tarantino, not sure it would please all audiences (in fact a lot of Tarantino fans were disappointed by this movie)

skywalkersaga wrote:Ahh, fantastic! The diorama is convincing as a 'real' 1:1 room!

Thank you so very much Sky!

ukshaun wrote:As soon as i looked at the first image i knew what i was looking at - Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood

Great work! ..such good posing skills.
I always hoped Hot Toys might have picked this license up, or another company.

I did consider working on a (Margot Robbie) Sharon Tate figure, based on the scene when see exits the cinema. The flat footed white Go-Go boots do not appear to exist.

I keep looking at these Margot Robbie headsculpts floating around on the web, but as you said, the outfit would be veeeery complicated to create... I'd love to have more characters from the movie anyway, including Randy the producer and his wife Razz

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, very nicely done, Alex.

Thanks a  lot Ian!

I just received this yesterday in the facebook comments of a 1/6 group

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Meme10

232Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great FB response!

233Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:01 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful, very homely and natural atmosphere there.
Now you need to get the real Leonardo playing with your Dio to contrbute to the meme.

Still have to watch the movie though.

234Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:09 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That is perfect, as Ovy said you just need DiCaprio to react to the figure reacting to the reaction of DiCaprio.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 1f60e

235Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:37 am

blackpool

blackpool
This one is for Mark... I hope you grabbed the man, he looks fantastic and would fit your old west universe so well...

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Clint_12

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Clint_11

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Clint_10

236Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:44 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really cool pics Blackpool! That's a great looking sculpt Very Happy .

237Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:46 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I was just thinking about you, blackpool! How nice to then come here and see new pics from you! You did a great job with photographing that Clint figure. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

238Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent photos of Clint! Nice of you to drop by.

239Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:16 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Great shots, Alex. I do have him, and Josey is on the way. Glad to see you back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 10 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum