OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 30]

301discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
ironman1188 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Sorry for the late reply, ironmann1188. So cool to see another of the “old timers” join the forum. Glad you decided to join us. I’m curious to know when, and how, you managed to find us. I see so many of the OSW members have been joining Facebook for their 1/6 needs, so it’s always great to see some finally coming around to us.

And, as skywalkersaga said, a formal welcome to you, Chris. Glad you could make it. (I’ve been to Birmingham many times — but like all big cities, I hate that Rush Hour traffic).

Finding you was quite a pleasant accident. I was searching thru the net looking for sculpts and found an image of a Michael York Logan, clicked the link and ...HERE I AM!

That’s cool. Nice to see the sculpt is getting some attention, Will did an excellent job.

302discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:04 pm

ironman1188

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s cool. Nice to see the sculpt is getting some attention, Will did an excellent job.

As well it should. Logan's Run has been overlooked for too long in 1:6. I may have to return to my old plans for the Logan car from the series.
discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Latest?cb=20121225190557

303discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:07 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Man, I’d forgotten about that car. I wouldn’t mind even seeing the rail-pods they used in the movie.

304discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:06 am

Ephiane

Welcome Aboard All !

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Ww711

Damed.... i´m to stupid to insert gifs Very Happy

305discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty New Member Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:12 pm

zipkicker

Just a quick intro. Located in Melbourne, Australia.
Long time visitor but now I'm starting to ramp up my collection and hoping to help out and get a few tips and tricks along the way etc.

Got my SHCC Vampirella today and expecting a few more in the next week or so.
Gonna figure (npi) how to post images and then we're away...

306discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:54 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Welcome to the asylum. Good to see another Aussie here.

307discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:34 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your collection. Check out the second post in this thread for detailed information about the easiest way to post photos:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 C8485110

308discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:58 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A warm welcome to you! Looking forward to your pics! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

309discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:46 am

Diana

Diana
Welcome zipkicker! Looking forward to seeing you and your creations around! Smile

310discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:31 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Welcome aboard!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 1f60e

311discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:37 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Welcome aboard zipkicker!

312discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:59 am

blackpool

blackpool
Welcome aboard!

313discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:22 pm

zipkicker

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys and also for the image host info. 1/6th Arkhalla arrives today and she'll be the companion piece to the SHCC US Version Vampi. While I'm here - does anyone have a spare Lady Death throne they would be willing to part with? I don't want to buy the figure - just the base/throne. Cheers!

314discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:45 am

DarthJ

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Mi3_te12

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Mi4b_t14

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Mi7_te13

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Mi8_te10

315discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:51 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, very clever introduction, DarthJ! Illustrates your interests very well. ;D 

P.S. Welcome! Wink

316discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very creative introduction.

317discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A well done intro. Thanks for that, and welcome aboard.

318discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:46 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
LOL, Very cool intro and indeed welcome aboard DarthJ.

319discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:05 am

zipkicker

Welcome to the forum - cool intro!

320discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Hello! Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:00 pm

tflockj11

tflockj11
Hi all,

I'm Tflockj and I live in Minnesota in the US. I started out playing with Adventure Team GI Joes in the 1970's. Fast forward 30 some years. I picked up some old Joes at an antique store and it snowballed from there.

I still pick up the occasional Adventure Team set or figure. I was in to US WWII figures for a while. Now I have found my Holy Grail--QMX's Star Trek figures! In addition to collecting the figure, I've started dabbling in 3D printing-primarily things for my Star Trek figures.

I've been a member at OSW, Men with Dolls and a couple of WWII forums. I enjoy reading about and seeing a wide range of figures and especially admire the creative aspect of the hobby, whether it's sculpting, sewing, photographing and storytelling.

Chung posted a link at OSW which led me here.

Thanks!

321discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:28 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Glad you could make it, and welcome aboard. Whereabouts in MN do you live, by the way? I’m just across the border (16 miles into Wisconsin) from the Twin Cities. Hope to see your collection at some point on here.

322discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:49 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hello and welcome, tflockj11. And yes, glad you could make it. Happy for you that you found your 1/6 grail figures. You're definitely in the right place for the customization/creative side of this hobby! : )

323discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:02 am

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Welcome! this forum seems to still be in its infancy so do invite other OSW'ers if you ever feel the urge, this is the better place to be now, hope everyone can find it

324discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:37 pm

tflockj11

tflockj11
Stryker2011 wrote:Glad you could make it, and welcome aboard. Whereabouts in MN do you live, by the way? I’m just across the border (16 miles into Wisconsin) from the Twin Cities. Hope to see your collection at some point on here.

I'm in Minneapolis, so just a bit west of you.

Tom

325discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
tflockj11 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Glad you could make it, and welcome aboard. Whereabouts in MN do you live, by the way? I’m just across the border (16 miles into Wisconsin) from the Twin Cities. Hope to see your collection at some point on here.

I'm in Minneapolis, so just a bit west of you.

Tom

Not far, at all. Welcome again, Tom.

326discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat May 09, 2020 3:33 pm

woodsc1

Hi everyone, I'm woodsc1 and I'm known as woodsc over at OSW. I've never grown up really, as I've been playing with my G.I. Joes and Captain Action ever since I was about four years old. I turn 57 in a few days so that should give you some idea of how much 1/6 scale figures have been a part of my life. The introduction of the G.I. Joe Classic Collection line is what rekindled my interest in 1/6 scale figures.

I live in SE MI, outside of Ann Arbor (and no, I'm not a fan of the Wolverines), and I'v been a member of the OSW since 2003. Good to see some familiar faces here.

327discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat May 09, 2020 4:26 pm

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
woodsc1 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm woodsc1 and I'm known as woodsc over at OSW. I've never grown up really, as I've been playing with my G.I. Joes and Captain Action ever since I was about four years old. I turn 57 in a few days so that should give you some idea of how much 1/6 scale figures have been a part of my life. The introduction of the G.I. Joe Classic Collection line is what rekindled my interest in 1/6 scale figures.

I live in SE MI, outside of Ann Arbor (and no, I'm not a fan of the Wolverines), and I'v been a member of the OSW since 2003. Good to see some familiar faces here.

Welcome! Good to see more OSW'ers here!

I have not been in the 1:6 hobby long (2007-8 is when I really started collecting despite having had 12 inch Action Man/ Star Wars figures prior to that) so never really got to be a kid when Gi Joe was in its prime but I have drooled over Gi Joe collections over the years. They were really well made figures and started the action figure hobby. Hope to see pics of your Joe collection over yor time here Smile

328discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat May 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, woodsc1. Always glad to welcome folks from the "Old Site" as we like to call it here. Looking forward to seeing your stuff (and Happy B-Day -- in a few days; there's a few of us old guys around here).

329discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat May 09, 2020 9:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Hello and welcome aboard everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum