OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A hard day at the office

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 2:12 pm

ReverendSpooky

I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

http://reverendspooky.com

22A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Tue May 26, 2020 11:15 am

Theboo-bomb

The first photo is my favorite by far, the little tutorial on how to get a make a cup is appreciated too.

23A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Thu May 28, 2020 7:52 am

Ephiane

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool! Loved that last photo.

Thanks Wolfi.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, very inventive use of those little pieces. The coiled phone line is actual wire? Totally overlooked that. And your original hair looks great even without the FaceApp sprucing up.

The little wires i get from the big wire i used for the old pocket pc i made the " monitor " out of it. Never throw old things away  Very Happy

A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200519

ReverendSpooky wrote:I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

Thank You very much, Rev. The things in the Pictures are not exactly from one era, because i made them form my mind. At my own home there are so much Things from different eras. Very Happy. I want to show a office girl and i don´t like to show her with a headset. For the keyboard and other stuff i really recommend that hard foam plates. You can made so many things with that stuff. Mohair gets curly by simply comb it. the more you pull / comb it the more it gets curly. I show You a figure i never used so far, so You can see it. She has moveable eyeballs and maybe You like her for Your with team  Very Happy

A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200521
A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200522

Theboo-bomb wrote:The first photo is my favorite by far, the little tutorial on how to get a make a cup is appreciated too.

Thank You very much, Bomb.

24A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Thu May 28, 2020 10:44 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
So inventive! Your new girl looks great too.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

25A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Thu May 28, 2020 9:20 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Very nicely done. You obviously put a lot of work into building that set!

26A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Ephiane - The smiling Villa head looks like Elle Fanning to me... just gorgeous!
Great looking scratch-built stuff too.
I'm watching "Ozark" TV series, one of main characters there is Ruth Langmore, she has the same curly blonde hair so its great to see it in 1/6 version.

Gub - I think the hole on the hose is from her constantly checking the connection...

27A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sat May 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks All, Friends.

Rollo... She just try to install a Printer Laughing and Elle Fanning is a real Beauty, thank You.

28A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sat May 30, 2020 1:56 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

Thank You very much, Rev. The things in the Pictures are not exactly from one era, because i made them form my mind. At my own home there are so much Things from different eras. Very Happy. I want to show a office girl and i don´t like to show her with a headset. For the keyboard and other stuff i really recommend that hard foam plates. You can made so many things with that stuff. Mohair gets curly by simply comb it. the more you pull / comb it the more it gets curly. I show You a figure i never used so far, so You can see it. She has moveable eyeballs and maybe You like her for Your with team  Very Happy

I love her! The hair looks incredible. You always do such a beautiful job wigging heads. And that face is adorable. I love the awkward little bit of teeth. It makes the face so endearing. She could join my crew any time she wanted!

29A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:21 am

blackpool

blackpool
That's just so cool! All the props are awesome, the phone and coffee machine especially, and I love the poses and attitude in each shot, faceapp is doing wonders adding that sparkle of life and humor!

30A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:28 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
ReverendSpooky wrote:
Ephiane wrote:

I love her!  The hair looks incredible.  You always do such a beautiful job wigging heads.  And that face is adorable.  I love the awkward little bit of teeth.  It makes the face so endearing.  She could join my crew any time she wanted!

You misssunderstood Laughing I would like to say that moveable eyball sculpt could be intresting for You because You have such Sculpts in Your With Team

blackpool wrote:That's just so cool! All the props are awesome, the phone and coffee machine especially, and I love the poses and attitude in each shot, faceapp is doing wonders adding that sparkle of life and humor!

Thank You very much, Mr. Pool. A complimet from You is much worth for me

31A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:11 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:You misssunderstood  Laughing  I would like to say that moveable eyball sculpt could be intresting for You because You have such Sculpts in Your With Team

Oh! You're totally right. Which is funny, because a lot of my heads started with moveable eyes, and I ended up gluing a lot of eyes in place, or sealing the heads so I could never get at the eyes to move them. Which is a shame, because I think you can get a ton of use out of them being moveable. I can't wait to see what you do with her!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum