OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Awesome job, Diana.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thank you very much, Diana, very nicely done. I will look into integrating or linking this to the front page.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

MeMyself&I

Thanks as well, Diana! I saved that to my computer. That said, did anyone else notice that there is an almost 2cm difference between the S43 (28.3cm) and S53 (26.5cm)? I have the S42, S52 and S53 and I can tell ya, that isn't anywhere close to true. Maybe a 0.2cm difference, but not that much. I wonder if they typo'd on it?

koloth

Diana wrote:I did a thing... I put all suntan bodies into one chart with accurate sizes relative to each other.

Original file:
body - TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually) - Page 8 Tbl_co11

With adjustment for S53:
body - TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually) - Page 8 Tbl_co12

Thanks, extremely useful.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Wow thanks so much, MMI & Diana!
So S53 is shorter than S43. I thought 53 was the same specs as the Amazonian 43 except with removable-feet.

Diana

Diana
rollotomasi wrote:Wow thanks so much, MMI & Diana!
So S53 is shorter than S43. I thought 53 was the same specs as the Amazonian 43 except with removable-feet.

That was my biggest realization, too. Smile
It's 3mm shorter than the S17B and the S23B, which used to be the tallest amazons before the S43B came along.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:
rollotomasi wrote:Wow thanks so much, MMI & Diana!

That was my biggest realization, too. Smile
It's 3mm shorter than the S17B and the S23B, which used to be the tallest amazons before the S43B came along.

Sooooo, about this...I am convinced that this is a typo on TBL's chart. The S42 (and family) and the S52 (and family) are the same height (albeit a slightly different sculpt at the neck). When they put these measurements out, I thought "that's wrong, I have both the 42 and 52 and I would have noticed that kind of difference."

Well, I finally got around to taking the photos to show what I mean. S42 is the censored one, S52 is the one in the white "one piece." There is no way there is a 2cm difference (maybe 2mm if you wanted to make a case).

Foot shot to show how they are positioned.
body - TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually) - Page 8 53438304485_ab2218129b_kShot at the feet by T E, on Flickr

Shot at the neck peg
body - TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually) - Page 8 53436962977_dc8a021521_kShot at the neck peg by T E, on Flickr

Fully body shot
body - TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually) - Page 8 53438304455_2dac0a117c_kFull body shot by T E, on Flickr

Now, if TBL wanted to make the 52 at the 26.5cm height, I would buy soooooo many of them...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. With so many bodies at play (or balls in the air), one can easily get lost in the variant details.

Diana

Diana
Oh no!! Bummer. In your shots the S52A actually looks TALLER than the S43B! 
That's a shame. I'll correct the image asap.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:Oh no!! Bummer. In your shots the S52A actually looks TALLER than the S43B! 
That's a shame. I'll correct the image asap.

Right??? I would have loved it at that height!

I would put them at the same height honestly. Angles are everything and I did not do a good job of making sure everything was perfect, just close enough. They were laying down too, which makes exact positioning a little difficult as well. In hand, they are the same, save some sculpting differences in the neck region.

koloth

koloth
I bought a TBLeague S38 because of the legs and hips. The waist I scarved, the large breasts cut off (will not be visible under her dress, long arms, short skir). Now I need to make the shouldes narrower (and maybe the arms slimmer). Any idea how to do it? Thanks.

187body - TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies with Steel Skeleton Catalog (updated continually) - Page 8 Empty S28 compared to S38 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:45 pm

koloth

koloth
What is the difference between these two buxom bodies? I need especially thigh circumference, waist, and shoulder size. Thank you.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
koloth wrote:What is the difference between these two buxom bodies? I need especially thigh circumference, waist, and shoulder size. Thank you.
S28-29 is medium breasted, less curvaceous, and a little taller (about 27.5 cm by my measurement, with head).
S38-39 is large breasted, more curvaceous, and a little shorter (about 27 cm by my measurement, with head).

Precise measurements for the S38-39 body can be found HERE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum