OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:16 pm

GeeWillikers

GianToy have these up for preorder now but they seem to have screwed up/accidentally switched the prices on the listings (note that the headless option is the most expensive!)
https://giantoy.com/collections/female-body/products/pre-order-1-6-tbleague-european-female-seamless-body-undetachable-feet-s42a-s43a
and
https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-tbleague-european-female-seamless-figure-undetachable-feet-s42-s43?variant=32715186569279

EDIT:Fixed now by the look of it

27NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:00 pm

DarthJ

Negative on that. The seamless flat feet look the same as the S34-S35 (possibly bigger?) and DarthJ posted a pic of the S35's feet that bunched up in the high heels, reminiscent of Cinderella's stepsister trying on the glass slipper, so i cancelled that order.

Exactly the same with soft squishy feet (no "bone") and worse totally flat cut-off (waterlined I call it) soles which totally destroy the intention to obtain a more realistic look than with detachable feet.

28NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:36 am

GeeWillikers

So despite any misgivings I'll most likely get one of these - probably the pale redhead S42. My main dilemma now is whether to preorder rather than wait, seeing as GianToy have bumped up the price on the 38/39 now it's actually in-stock. Thanks to the brewing political situation between the UK and China and talks of sanctions, I dunno if pre-ordering anything is a wise idea right now, though. Neutral

It'd be nice if TBL also made the sculpts available separately.

29NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:27 pm

GeeWillikers

These are now being shipped - while understandably there doesn't seem to be too much enthusiasm for them here, I pre-ordered one anyway so I'll report on it when it arrives (unless someone else has one on the way and beats me to it).

At the very least, I'm intrigued to see how it compares to the Viking Woman body I bought recently.

30NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GeeWillikers wrote:These are now being shipped - while understandably there doesn't seem to be too much enthusiasm for them here, I pre-ordered one anyway so I'll report on it when it arrives (unless someone else has one on the way and beats me to it).

At the very least, I'm intrigued to see how it compares to the Viking Woman body I bought recently.

I’m curious to see your comparison of those two. I’m debating on ordering one. I have more bodies than heads atm and frankly need to figure that out before more bodies get purchased. I actually canceled my BBTS preorder for one (for other reasons to be fair).

31NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:00 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'm 95% certain that this body is a seamless-footed version of the Viking Woman/Keir/Gethsemoni etc body.

That body is allegedly going to be released as a base body, so it might prove wiser to get one of those if you can wait.

32NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:03 am

Diana

Diana
I'm very excited to see those pics!! Especially compared to an S29 or S39. And of course the Viking Woman, etc. bounce Smile

33NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:04 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Looking forward to your review GeeWillikers! Would be interested to see how much taller this figure is.

34NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:07 am

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 01
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Ptr
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Rpt
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Seg-vivi
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 09
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 10

First look: The S43, the Suntan version, is way more fairer than the S09. It is taller thou, when compared with it.
The seamless foot, is not great for posing without a stand, as it is also provided. The feet is way more softer than the S09. 
The pegs are standard size, which means can interchange hands and heads.
oh, and to anyone interested to know, the private parts are not so detailed, when compared with the S09.

35NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:26 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the pics.

Can you also post close ups of both HS?

36NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:34 am

Diana

Diana
They are gorgeous!!
But... so tall...

And I second Valiarde's motion. Smile

37NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:54 am

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Rpt

38NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:55 am

Diana

Diana
THANK YO!!! So beautiful, both of them!

39NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:46 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the pics, brassco! They do look pretty good!

Regarding the skintone, I meant to make a comment in the thread about it, but I recently bought a new tbleague body in suntan skintone, and i also noticed that the suntan has gotten lighter. I put it compared to the 'reddish' suntan that they were doing last year, and it's definitely a paler shade. It's driving me crazy that they keep changing the tone.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

40NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:02 am

csyeung

csyeung
Oh, they are very tall! Thanks for the pictures Brassco! The headsculpts look great, congrats on the addition.

41NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:45 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ah great! Saved me a job Smile (my 42 is being slow to arrive).

Do you have a VW/Keir/Gethsemoni etc to compare it to?

The feet are quite nicely-sculpted actually, but 'softer than S09' doesn't sound at all promising, the metal skeleton pokes through an S09 if you even look at them from a sideways angle.

The sculpts look even prettier than their promo shoots, though. I'm tempted to get a 43 too, now.

Skintone: It's all in the lighting as usual of course (note where a shadow falls they seem almost identical) but yeah, there seems to be very little difference between these two.

42NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:16 am

thedude

That waist is beautiful.

43NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:59 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
My 42 is still in postal limbo, but just from looking at Brassco's photos, I'm already seeing some possible subtle differences between this and the Viking Woman/Gethsemoni etc body (aside from the obvious foot issue).

44NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:30 am

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
That's really good body. Dang attrative, thick waist, good size of boobs and slender legs.

45NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look great, and the head sculpts are nicer than the S39A I recently got. If only they didn't come with seamless un-detachable feet. Although for the truly determined, there is now proof of successful surgery. Smile Thanks for the photos and notes, brassco.

46NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:17 pm

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
brassco wrote:
oh, and to anyone interested to know, the private parts are not so detailed, when compared with the S09.

Thank you, i just want that information.

My decision to cancel order this form kghobby is correct.

47NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:00 am

brassco

brassco
GeeWillikers wrote:

Do you have a VW/Keir/Gethsemoni etc to compare it to?

I didn't add in the VW, because the breast of VW is just too big, so no brainer.

I do find the private parts of the Keir and Gethsemoni are more detailed than this S43!

48NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:39 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Thanks!

So there are some subtle differences.

As to 'detailing' of the 'secret parts' - for what it's worth, my Viking Woman is quite 'detailed' (like a 22/23 rather than an 07/09) and the hips/caboose are quite large (but more realistically-shaped). The breasts do look a little larger on VW than on these, and they also appear to 'hang' lower and more naturally rather than just 'sit' high on the chest. The shape of the legs also seems slightly different. Some of these differences might just be angle/lighting throwing perception off as usual, there's no getting around that - as ever we can only be 100% sure when we have one in hand.

The sculpt on your 43 looks even nicer in this comparison photo, I'm so tempted to get one now (the one I ordered is the 42 - if it ever gets here that is).

So it seems the differences are subtle, but it will still be worth waiting for the VW/Keir/Gethsemoni body when they finally do get around to releasing it as a base model. Hopefully TBL don't decide (in line with some of their other recent more bizarre decisions) to give that body the clumsy great hooves of a 28/29 and 38/39.

Thanks again for the pics Smile

49NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:18 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
My S42 has finally arrived, and on the whole I like it - but I would love it, if it weren't for the stupid floppy feet. As expected it cannot stand up on its own, the inner footplate only extends halfway into the foot itself, which is otherwise very soft so I'm going to have to treat these tootsies with great care. If only the foot plate extended out even just half a centimetre further, it would surely be able to stand with careful posing. It's a baffling manufacturing decision. The feet themselves are nicely modelled though, and (for the moment) they are flat and don't curl up. The feet are also big, so good luck trying to find any shoes or even boots to fit.

The rest of the body is really nice though. Almost identical to Viking Woman/Gethsemoni etc. The bust is actually more or less the same, it's the hips and caboose that are slightly larger/fuller. I'm also very happy to report there are no apparent build issues with this model and movement of the skeleton is smooth and fluid.

So, this body is great but also very frustrating. Hopefully the Viking Woman body with detachable feet will be on the market soon and make this one more or less redundant.

Can't get to take any photos just yet, but if anyone would like to request comparison shots with other models let me know.

50NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GeeWillikers wrote:My S42 has finally arrived, and on the whole I like it - but I would love it, if it weren't for the stupid floppy feet. As expected it cannot stand up on its own, the inner footplate only extends halfway into the foot itself, which is otherwise very soft so I'm going to have to treat these tootsies with great care. If only the foot plate extended out even just half a centimetre further, it would surely be able to stand with careful posing. It's a baffling manufacturing decision. The feet themselves are nicely modelled though, and (for the moment) they are flat and don't curl up. The feet are also big, so good luck trying to find any shoes or even boots to fit.

The rest of the body is really nice though. Almost identical to Viking Woman/Gethsemoni etc. The bust is actually more or less the same, it's the hips and caboose that are slightly larger/fuller. I'm also very happy to report there are no apparent build issues with this model and movement of the skeleton is smooth and fluid.

So, this body is great but also very frustrating. Hopefully the Viking Woman body with detachable feet will be on the market soon and make this one more or less redundant.

Can't get to take any photos just yet, but if anyone would like to request comparison shots with other models let me know.

I would not mind this next to a s07/09 (either) for a height/figure comparison if you can swing it. Preferably both flat footed and no shoes so it doesn’t skew it.

51NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:01 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
This model is tall and broad. I don't know yet if it's actually the tallest of the female TBL's or if the combination of those two factors just makes it appear larger in general.

MeMyself&I wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:Can't get to take any photos just yet, but if anyone would like to request comparison shots with other models let me know.

I would not mind this next to a s07/09 (either) for a height/figure comparison if you can swing it. Preferably both flat footed and no shoes so it doesn’t skew it.

I think brassco did a comparison shot with a clothed S09 over the page, although both figures were lying down. But I could still do a dead-on straight-angled one with them standing (if possible) if you like. Won't be before the weekend now, though.

I can also do a comparison shot with a 28/29 and 38/39 then if you still want to see one Diana.

If anybody has any other requests, get them in by Friday 5pm, STAT! Smile

52NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:41 am

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:I can also do a comparison shot with a 28/29 and 38/39 then if you still want to see one Diana.
Definitely. I love you

53NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:27 am

blackpool

blackpool
I'm not that sure on the extra height but the general proportions are beautiful on this one, I like how realistic they go without exagerating the boobs or muscles (I wish they'd go that way on their male bodies now, with some average joe that doesn't workout 24/7 lol)

About the feet, I'm surely the only one here to value the "seamless" effort and attempt lol,I always found and still find the ankle joints ugly on the detachable feet versions, tho I completely agree on the need for these versions as long as they wear shoes (btw the sculpt on the hard plastic feet is just as lame as on the floppy ones until this version)
As pointed by Stryker, I wish they would improve the skeleton, I remember Edation offering totally seamless bodies about 12 years ago with articulated fingers and toes... There are surely solutions.

54NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool, I agree with you on the aesthetic, and in those terms, I think everyone would (I think the general conclusion is that the choice of cut for standard female detachable feet in action figures is more unfortunate than that for the male ones -- I forget what was the explanation for it). It's just that, while I can appreciate the seamless lines of a sexy body in the reclining position, it is more important to me that the action figure can be "fully-functional." Otherwise, I might as well get a statue. Yes, of course, I'm exaggerating to make a point. And of course I would greet TBLeague creating functional seamless feet for a change -- it can't be that impossible -- although I realize that this will limit footwear choices.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum