OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Female Agents of BAM HQ.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

21The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:14 am

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully done -- very artistic and I love the realistic, yet tongue-in-cheek content. I'm all for color, but the black and white worked out very nicely here.

By the way, for replying to multiple responses, you can hit all the "Multi-Quote" buttons in each respective post and then "postreply" at the end, which will let you type your own responses in-between them in a single post.

Thanks very much, I glad you enjoyed it and got a chuckle from it? I often use colour, but here I thought I'd try black and white.

Thanks also for explaining the multi quote thing, I was trying to work it out Very Happy , Most helpful, thank you!

22The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:25 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It was very effectively done here. And welcome! Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

23The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:21 am

BAMComix

Okay, so I figured I would post a pic of each agent before going into more detail about each one. Here are a couple more.

Although trained as a full Agent Of BAM, Commander Rivers has put Poppy into a Public Relations position.
Poppy's job is to spin and report the activities of BAM HQ in a positive light.
She is a great journalist and photographer, and has really found her calling.
(Poppy is on an S33).

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 50361794988_2d15372f71_c

Ruthless, cunning and extremely clever, Talia is one of the most dangerous members of BAM HQ. Although holding a position within the Agent's of BAM, she is in fact a double agent for Dr X!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 50362670497_8bcd2b1e6f_c

24The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:23 am

rui

Is that Poppy Parker?

Anyway, great sets and cool pics. Very Happy

BAMComix wrote:Although trained as a full Agent Of BAM, Commander Rivers has put Poppy into a Public Relations position.
(Poppy is on an S33).

25The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:25 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
rui wrote:Is that Poppy Parker?

Anyway, great sets and cool pics. Very Happy

BAMComix wrote:Although trained as a full Agent Of BAM, Commander Rivers has put Poppy into a Public Relations position.
(Poppy is on an S33).

Yeah, she is a fashion royalty Poppy Parker on a TBL S33 body. Really pleased you liked the pics, thank you! bounce

26The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Talia looks great, and looks like she found the most interesting spot in the office.

27The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:30 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Talia looks great, and looks like she found the most interesting spot in the office.

Thanks! Ah, yes Jake's desk, organized chaos! Very Happy Very Happy

28The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:26 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those are some cool ladies.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 1f60e

29The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:52 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Those are some cool ladies.

Thank you! Still quite a few to come yet Very Happy

30The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:29 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dannii Cassidy, discharged U.S, Marine with honours. Now, head ranger and tracker of 'Dinosaur Valley'.
Her skills as a tracker quickly caught Commander Rivers' eye when looking for a new recruit. He offered her the position and explained that as ranger she would be looking after more than just animals Shocked . She is a real team player, but often works alone. A more detailed bio will come later Very Happy

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 50165808918_50c24a05e8_c

31The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:25 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Lola, inter-dimensional twin sister of Jenna. originally sent back through time to kill Jenna. ex-contract killer and Assassin, now she applies her services to the Agents of BAM.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 49923037421_61766948fa_c

32The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:33 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Liaison to BAM HQ and adviser to all things ancient, Lara Croft. (I re-bodied my Lara on an S21b)

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 48584909192_0ca27a8c5c_c

33The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:29 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lots of fine looking ladies. Looks like BAM HQ has quite the crew.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 C8485110

34The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Lots of fine looking ladies. Looks like BAM HQ has quite the crew.

Thanks Mark! still quite a few to be seen yet Very Happy .

35The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Supernatural expert Merci Dante. Again assigned as a liaison to BAM HQ. When the weird happens, they call for Dante.
I never managed to pick up one of these figures when the first came out, so mine is a bash of the original, I was really happy with how she turned out Very Happy Very Happy

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 49651861616_52a89261e0_c

36The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:06 am

Diana

Diana
BAMComix wrote:Supernatural expert Merci Dante. Again assigned as a liaison to BAM HQ. When the weird happens, they call for Dante.
I never managed to pick up one of these figures when the first came out, so mine is a bash of the original, I was really happy with how she turned out Very Happy Very Happy

NICE! Mercy fits into any team I say. Smile

37The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
AerynDiana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Supernatural expert Merci Dante. Again assigned as a liaison to BAM HQ. When the weird happens, they call for Dante.

NICE! Mercy fits into any team I say. Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I agree bounce Thank you AerynDiana Very Happy

38The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:18 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome lineup! And I really love how your 'portraits' of them are all at different angles and set against unique environments and backdrops. It adds a ton of visual interest and makes them really memorable. Well done! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

39The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:21 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
skywalkersaga wrote:Awesome lineup! And I really love how your 'portraits' of them are all at different angles and set against unique environments and backdrops. It adds a ton of visual interest and makes them really memorable. Well done! Smile

Many thanks skywalkersaga bounce . When i first started out I would photograph them against white backdrops, but they all began to look a like, I enjoy building the backdrops for them, really pleased you are enjoying the thread so far, still more to come yet bounce bounce

40The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:15 am

blackpool

blackpool
AAaaaaaaah, so good to see you around and see again the sexy agents of BAm in all your awesome dioramas!! Thanks for sharing and keep'em coming Sir!!!

41The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:AAaaaaaaah, so good to see you around and see again the sexy agents of BAm in all your awesome dioramas!! Thanks for sharing and keep'em coming Sir!!!

Thanks Blackpool! good to catch up again, hope all is well! Yeah, still more to come yet! bounce bounce

42The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:18 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they are all very well presented. And the Mercy Dante kitbash worked beautifully -- in every sense. You can do black and white and bright color with equally striking effect. Speaking of team players, do remember to look in and comment in others' threads too.

43The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:39 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, they are all very well presented. And the Mercy Dante kitbash worked beautifully -- in every sense. You can do black and white and bright color with equally striking effect. Speaking of team players, do remember to look in and comment in others' threads too.

Thank you! Very Happy . I am still finding my way around the forum. I must admit, I am worried about posting in older threads as some forums frown upon such actions, why this is, I do not know? I must admit, I have been really impressed with the high standard of work on figures and dioramas.
I shall have a much more detailed look around the forum tomorrow and catch up on more of the amazing collections and dioramas posted here bounce bounce bounce

44The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:44 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I'm totally loving this figure too!

45The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:47 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:I'm totally loving this figure too!

Cheers Gary bounce I always wanted to put one together after I foolishly missed out on the actual release Sad

46The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:53 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
It's a head sculpt I'd like to have also. I'm still sort of kicking myself for not having jumped on the Shi / Ana Ishikawa figure.

Well, can't have everything, I guess.

47The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:02 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:It's a head sculpt I'd like to have also.  I'm still sort of kicking myself for not having jumped on the Shi / Ana Ishikawa figure.  

Very true, I think all of us at one point or another have passed over a figure and then deeply regretted it afterwards Sad

48The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:06 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:It's a head sculpt I'd like to have also.  I'm still sort of kicking myself for not having jumped on the Shi / Ana Ishikawa figure.  

Very true, I think all of us at one point or another have passed over a figure and then deeply regretted it afterwards Sad

Ain't it the truth? Sadly, I'm not made of money, and so while I pounce on the things I MUST have when they become available, however fleetingly on the sites I troll all the time, I have to restrain myself when it comes to ones I don't want as badly and that means I sometimes miss my opportunity. We've all been down that road. I'm glad I got my pre-order in form the Dragon Jeep before the pre-order window closed....I 'll be happier still if I eventually get one, but that's another trade off to make as getting the jeep will force me to sacrifice other stuff I may like to have.

49The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:52 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Ain't it the truth?  Sadly, I'm not made of money, and so while I pounce on the things I MUST have when they become available, however fleetingly on the sites I troll all the time, I have to restrain myself when it comes to ones I don't want as badly and that means I sometimes miss my opportunity.  We've all been down that road. I'm glad I got my pre-order in form the Dragon Jeep before the pre-order window closed....I 'll be happier still if I eventually get one, but that's another trade off to make as getting the jeep will force me to sacrifice other stuff I may like to have.  

I agree totally, sometimes it becomes a straight trade off as to which we want more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum