OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

brassco

wow...i have a feeling if i don't collect this, i am going to regret! I loved esp the hands...4 fingers! (or claws)

I am not a bird person, so it is hard to consider...well, maybe Halloween's theme?

FreakinLobster

GeeWillikers wrote:Another of those Gethsemoni/Keir/Suzi/Viking Woman body-types by the looks of it.

Doesn't this figure's breasts look way smaller than these other ones. I don't know if it's the armor's design, the lighting or the colours overall that are giving me this impression, but they definetly look a different size.
Also, I loved this amazing figure, all its intricate details and the colour of her skin (please, TBL, give us at least a cocoa skin female body), but since I didn't go for Anubis and Horus (regretfully, for lack of funds), I'm, again, regretfully passing on this one.

My country's currency plummeted so hard this year, making all USD-based purchases, that were already expensive, just prohibitive.

blackpool

WOW this is supa impressive!!! (glad I'm not into that genre, it seems TBLeague is constantly pushing the quality lately)

gooboo

So this is getting parceled out on ebay, and I decided I was going to get the body for a demon gal I have in mind.

The body is interesting though, because the hips and the narrower shoulders look like the Viking Woman body, but the breasts do appear to be smaller, more like an s28/s29. Looking at the VW body I have, she definitely has a larger bust than this picture does.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Month10

I'll post pictures whenever this figure arrives in the mail.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is indeed very interesting!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Intriguing ...

I wonder if the Knight Of Fire body that we're having fun trying to identify is also one of these new variants?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers wrote:Intriguing ...

I wonder if the Knight Of Fire body that we're having fun trying to identify is also one of these new variants?

I rather hope so. Would be nice to have a new smaller bust body.... though I don't fancy the parted-out prices. :/

Diana

Diana
Interesting. It has a lot of similarities to the S32A/S33B, but the sculpt is different:
- the belly button looks different
- the breasts are closer together
- the arms are longer
- upper arms are slimmer
- wrists are slimmer, too

She looks beautiful!! Shoulders are a little too narrow for my liking, but I'd order this body for sure.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 S33_mo10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
So, for all of us who have so desperately long wanted TBL to make a black/Afro female body, there finally is one. TBL had to make blue, red, and paper-white women's bodies first, of course. And they made this body such a deep black shade that would be fairly uncommon, generally speaking. And obviously it doesn't match any of the already few black/Afro heads out there, except possibly one Barbie. And oh yes, as a body it has no feet. And you can only get one by buying an Egyptian bird-headed Goddess, or parted from one. Racial progress in 2021...

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:So, for all of us who have so desperately long wanted TBL to make a black/Afro female body, there finally is one.  TBL had to make blue, red, and paper-white women's bodies first, of course.  And they made this body such a deep black shade that would be fairly uncommon, generally speaking.  And obviously it doesn't match any of the already few black/Afro heads out there, except possibly one Barbie.  And oh yes, as a body it has no feet.  And you can only get one by buying an Egyptian bird-headed Goddess, or parted from one.  Racial progress in 2021...

This!!! -.-

gooboo

Should be getting this figure in the mail Monday or Tuesday. I really want to compare its shape to other body types I have.

Diana

Diana
gooboo wrote:Should be getting this figure in the mail Monday or Tuesday. I really want to compare its shape to other body types I have.
Oooh! Exciting!! They've gotten so fast with the turnaround time! Quite impressive.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lynkhart wrote:
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:So, for all of us who have so desperately long wanted TBL to make a black/Afro female body, there finally is one.  TBL had to make blue, red, and paper-white women's bodies first, of course.  And they made this body such a deep black shade that would be fairly uncommon, generally speaking.  And obviously it doesn't match any of the already few black/Afro heads out there, except possibly one Barbie.  And oh yes, as a body it has no feet.  And you can only get one by buying an Egyptian bird-headed Goddess, or parted from one.  Racial progress in 2021...

This!!! -.-

It's extremely depressing. But thanks to the experimentations of many people here on this forum, there are several promising methods to achieve different skintones by hand (dyeing, oil pastels, regular pastels, and oil paints). Not ideal to have to DIY it, perhaps, but at least it's something. ^.^

gooboo

I got the body in the mail today and I think it's gorgeous. It looks basically the same as a s42/43, except with removeable feet and a smaller bust. The smaller bust size looks fantastic and I hope they release a general version of this body at some point in the future.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Blackb10

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Blackb11

The black coloring of the body makes dust and lint very visible, however. I've clean it off and powdered it a bit, but there's no getting rid of it entirely. After looking at this body some more I'm pretty sure it's the same body the upcoming Knight of Fire uses, maybe even the Royal Defender. It's curvy but not as busty as the Viking Woman body, which makes me think it uses this one instead.

Here's a photo comparing it to other body types. From left to right is the Viking Woman body, Month body, s43 (with its seamless feet removed), and a s28. You can see it's basically identical to the modified s43, except with smaller breasts.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Blackb12

As far as "curvy" bodies goes I think this model might be the best Phicen has done. I think this model basically has all of the things I ever wanted out of a curvacious bodytype, and I hope if/when Phicen does a general release they try tackling some other body types next. Newer and more accurate petite and athletic bodies would be nice.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it looks quite promising, and I hope they make some base bodies matching it -- maybe in multiple skin tones too -- although I wouldn't get my hopes up.

gooboo

I should also add I was thinking of getting another one to paint over, but now these bodies are going for over $100 on ebay, whereas I bought this one for around $80. Might have to wait and see if one pops up on Monkey Depot or some other website.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for sharing! Agree with you on the body shape, it’s great, love the smaller bust (finally 🙄) and now I’m considering the upcoming ‘fire’ figure just to get ahold of it.

gooboo

I'm sure there will be lots of Knight bodies being parted out on ebay, especially since they're making three versions of them.

glitch

glitch
Nothing like having a set of human demon chickens sitting on your shelf to give you nightmares... affraid

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The body does look very nice indeed. I like the smaller breasts.

Diana

Diana
She is gorgeous indeed! And so are your ladies. Smile Thank you for the comparison shot!

Her legs seem a little slimmer and longer compared to the S43. I actually think the legs look more like those of VW.

And the wrists look quite slim! Or is that only because there are no hands to push up the silicone?

gooboo

I just tried putting some hands on the figure, and the wrists are still slim.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If it is similar to the Viking Woman body, the wrists are fairly slim on that one, too...

Diana

Diana
AWESOME!!! Please please please let TBLeague release this body on its own!! Instant buy for sure. bounce

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Tbleague are way overdue with releasing some new bodies. So far this year they’ve only announced new figures, no bodies yet. Fingers crossed this will be the next new one...

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
skywalkersaga wrote:Tbleague are way overdue with releasing some new bodies. So far this year they’ve only announced new figures, no bodies yet. Fingers crossed this will be the next new one...

I hope there's no new trend forming there. I've always respected TBL for seeming equally concentrated on both the raw body and the kitted figure side, neither to the detriment of the other though on the individual level kitted figures must have a higher profit margin. Currently TBL kitted figures seem greatly increased but maybe it just looks that way because of the new "3 for 1" pattern of the Defenders, the Knights of Fire, and the (fairly similar) 3 Bird Gods, plus other figs getting Gold + Silver versions. Kitted New bodies releases may lag slightly behind now, but everything is still pandemic chaotic, so who knows.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I don't know.... last year they had already announced two new bodies by this point. But as you say, everything's still feeling the effects of the pandemic craziness. But the weird thing is that while they have not ceased developing new bodies, they have nonetheless used some of them only for boxed figures rather than releasing them as base bodies. I have no idea why they would design a body and not try to fully profit off it in all ways. Surely the only people who profit off that are the few ebay sellers who then get to sell those rare bodies for huge prices. Unless they think tons of people will buy the expensive figure sets just to get a body, which some of us may resort to cause we want the body for customizing that badly.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, I don't know.... last year they had already announced two new bodies by this point. But as you say, everything's still feeling the effects of the pandemic craziness. But the weird thing is that while they have not ceased developing new bodies, they have nonetheless used some of them only for boxed figures rather than releasing them as base bodies. I have no idea why they would design a body and not try to fully profit off it in all ways. Surely the only people who profit off that are the few ebay sellers who then get to sell those rare bodies for huge prices. Unless they think tons of people will buy the expensive figure sets just to get a body, which some of us may resort to cause we want the body for customizing that badly.

Yeah, they've gotten me a couple of times, where I needed a body but I figured the corresponding kitted figure wasn't that much more expensive and I'd break it down, and find some other use for the separated accessories. Then I ended up not doing it, keeping the kitted figure together, and buying another body anyway. Those weren't even cases of me trying to get a particularly rare body, but just making a decision that seemed practical. At least so far TBL is keeping its prices 10-15% below the maximum they could be pushing, so they get good will from me for that.

simleo73

gooboo wrote:I got the body in the mail today and I think it's gorgeous. It looks basically the same as a s42/43, except with removeable feet and a smaller bust. The smaller bust size looks fantastic and I hope they release a general version of this body at some point in the future.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Blackb10

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Blackb11

The black coloring of the body makes dust and lint very visible, however. I've clean it off and powdered it a bit, but there's no getting rid of it entirely. After looking at this body some more I'm pretty sure it's the same body the upcoming Knight of Fire uses, maybe even the Royal Defender. It's curvy but not as busty as the Viking Woman body, which makes me think it uses this one instead.

Here's a photo comparing it to other body types. From left to right is the Viking Woman body, Month body, s43 (with its seamless feet removed), and a s28. You can see it's basically identical to the modified s43, except with smaller breasts.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169 - Page 2 Blackb12

As far as "curvy" bodies goes I think this model might be the best Phicen has done. I think this model basically has all of the things I ever wanted out of a curvacious bodytype, and I hope if/when Phicen does a general release they try tackling some other body types next. Newer and more accurate petite and athletic bodies would be nice.
these comparisons are interesting. equally interesting these headsculpts.please, who are these heads?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum