OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A bit of snow

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A bit of snow Empty A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:08 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Had quite a bit of snow in the night, so took the opportunity for a few pics bounce bounce bounce

A bit of snow 50869762792_d0549ddebd_c
A bit of snow 50869764532_e208780e91_c
A bit of snow 50869766467_eb1726380f_c

2A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:15 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
When I clicked on the thread I wasn't sure to expect real snow or modelling snow. But there is nothing more realistic than the original snow™

So let me just say "cool" shots Very Happy

She seems well protected

3A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:21 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Valiarde wrote:When I clicked on the thread I wasn't sure to expect real snow or modelling snow. But there is nothing more realistic than the original snow™

So let me just say "cool" shots Very Happy

She seems well protected

I have to agree, nothing beats real snow! in recent years we haven't had to much where I live in the UK so it was nice too see it this morning! The best thing is, it's still snowing bounce bounce bounce . So maybe more pics at some point.
Tabi is indeed nice and snug in her hat, gloves and coat Very Happy

4A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:29 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
These pictures are lovely! And Tabi is really dressed for the occasion, I like the outfit. It's hard to tell she's a figure, she almost looks real. She seems to have a nice ride too.

We haven't much snow either, but last week there was a bit of snow here. Although it didn't last very long, I also took the opportunity to take a quick pic with here. I can post it here, if you like.

5A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:These pictures are lovely! And Tabi is really dressed for the occasion, I like the outfit. It's hard to tell she's a figure, she almost looks real. She seems to have a nice ride too.

We haven't much snow either, but last week there was a bit of snow here. Although it didn't last very long, I also took the opportunity to take a quick pic with here. I can post it here, if you like.

bounce bounce Thank you! hey, it would be great too see your pics here Laughing as well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:38 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Here it is. As mentioned it was just a quick pic. It was still snowing, and it started to snow a bit more. I didn't want to get wet, but more importantly I didn't want Lexi's clothes to get wet, because that would leave stains.

A bit of snow Img_4621

7A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:Here it is. As mentioned it was just a quick pic. It was still snowing, and it started to snow a bit more. I didn't want to get wet, but more importantly I didn't want Lexi's clothes to get wet, because that would leave stains.

A bit of snow Img_4621

that's a great shot of Lexi! Thanks for posting! bounce

8A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:34 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
BAMComix wrote:
that's a great shot of Lexi! Thanks for posting! bounce
Thanks! You're welcome Very Happy

It was just about the right amount of snow for her.

9A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:56 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent pics fellas. BAM, that second shot looks like a real person — very cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A bit of snow C8485110

10A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent pics fellas. BAM, that second shot looks like a real person — very cool.

Thanks so much! really appreciated bounce In truth that probably was the best of the three Very Happy

11A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:35 am

Delanie

Delanie
I do like the Jacket BAM and Lexi looks good too TG. 

I took advantage of the snow too with some of mine the only worry I have is getting the outfits damp but what I like is the snow making the environment look in scale.

I have a real with getting places outside that the scenery doesn't look too big I found in the summer how mobile plant pots were when they decide to photo bomb a shot!

12A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:23 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Delanie wrote:I do like the Jacket BAM and Lexi looks good too TG. 

I took advantage of the snow too with some of mine the only worry I have is getting the outfits damp but what I like is the snow making the environment look in scale.

I have a real with getting places outside that the scenery doesn't look too big I found in the summer how mobile plant pots were when they decide to photo bomb a shot!

Thanks! In all the time I have taken my figs out in the snow, I have never had any item stain? maybe I have just been lucky? Yeah, scale can be a pain, usually longer shots work well as long as there are no real life things like bins, plant pots and the like in the background. It's all about finidng the right place I should imagine Very Happy

13A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:18 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really awesome shots, BAMComix! Agree with others than you made them look very realistic. We sadly haven't gotten snow up here in our part of Yorkshire, so I'm a bit envious! :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

14A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

Very nice pictures! I have to agree with the others that Tabi does look almost real. I like that truck,too, even though I'm not really a Ford guy. Rolling Eyes

15A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent work, BAM. Everything looked so good and so realistic!

16A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:09 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
skywalkersaga wrote:Really awesome shots, BAMComix! Agree with others than you made them look very realistic. We sadly haven't gotten snow up here in our part of Yorkshire, so I'm a bit envious! :')

Very Happy Again, thank you so much for the kind words, really pleased you liked the pics. Yeah, up in the Midlands it snowed fro around four hours, so it came down quite thick! First time in about four years to come down this heavy.

17A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:40 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:Very nice pictures! I have to agree with the others that Tabi does look almost real. I like that truck,too, even though I'm not really a Ford guy. Rolling Eyes

Cheers! The truck is a new bright F-50 Very Happy Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent work, BAM. Everything looked so good and so realistic!

Many thanks! Pleased you liked the pictures bounce bounce bounce

18A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:01 am

Illusion

Illusion
Lovely pics indeed.
We had a little snow this morning too, but - as TravelGuide - I don‘t want my figures to get wet Embarassed

19A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:43 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:Lovely pics indeed.
We had a little snow this morning too, but - as TravelGuide - I don‘t want my figures to get wet Embarassed

Thank you so much! Very Happy

20A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:28 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really nice photos, I see the truck at the back there and it makes the whole thing look almost real.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! A bit of snow 1f60e

21A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really nice photos, I see the truck at the back there and it makes the whole thing look almost real.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks so much!

22A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:14 am

Diana

Diana
I love these! I'll have to send my ladies out on a tour next time it snows. Smile

23A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:I love these! I'll have to send my ladies out on a tour next time it snows. Smile

Thanks so much! Hey it will be great if you do take the ladies out. It's gets cold, but worth it Very Happy

24A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:10 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
These shots came out great! Really capture that winter feel. I always say next snow I'll go out and get some good snowy Weapon X photos. But then when I'm warm inside... So I applaud your resolve!

25A bit of snow Empty Re: A bit of snow Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:These shots came out great!  Really capture that winter feel.  I always say next snow I'll go out and get some good snowy Weapon X photos.  But then when I'm warm inside...  So I applaud your resolve!

Laughing Laughing Laughing It can get cold! It was freezing outside when I took those! Really pleased you liked them bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum