OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You want snow? you get snow!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You want snow? you get snow! Empty You want snow? you get snow! Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:44 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
After seeing all your precious snow pictures here I thought: Nah I don't wanna do it too.
But then, my girlfirend asked to go for a walk through the snowy nature this afternoon and I took the chance and sneaked my little friend jon in my photo bag. Ok I didn't need to sneak it in, he put on his jacket and was outside before I had put my shoes on.

It was a pretty scenery just a view hundred meters away from home. Kids went ice skating on the fields and jon...yeah jon just stood there acting cool.

Here are some of the quick shots we took (gf wanted to have some "snowy" pics and was throwing snow on snow:
You want snow? you get snow! _rau0584

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0585

Since I hadn't even time to adjust my camera settings, it looks a bit more like rain. But we were on a walk not on a shooting so whatever, on to the next stop Very Happy

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0586

Yeah, pandemic times and no barber in sight.

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0591

Nice pose, jon. Looking good.

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0595
Holy smoke! What is happening here??

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0593

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0597

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0100

I looks like somebody was trying to confuse jon, but he looks a stern as always, fully oncentrated. Good boy. Ready for battle.

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0101

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0105
One last rainy-snow test.

You want snow? you get snow! _rau0102

The end.

2You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like a pretty awesome outing, with so many different natural effects. Liking this "real" hair head sculpt, too.

3You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:13 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Valiarde wrote:
You want snow? you get snow! _rau0591

Nice pose, jon. Looking good.

Wonderful pictures. Especially this one is so realistic. Great work!

4You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:17 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
You actually managed to balance him on those slippery-looking chunks of ice in the first couple photos, that's impressive! (Or were they part of a base that came with the figure?) Regardless, gorgeous photos with the sunlight reflecting off of the natural snow and 'THE Snow's' hair. 😆

5You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice play on words for the title, and excellent shots.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

You want snow? you get snow! C8485110

6You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Superb snow shots! he looks right at home out there in this environment! ao glad you sneaked him along with you!

7You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:52 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Absolutely superb photoshoot, Valiarde! And really awesome figure. Thanks for taking the chance and getting such great shots, and sharing them with us! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:17 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Great - furry figures should get out when there is snow - well done

... though you seem to be mocking at the poor guy once in a while Wink

9You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:05 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you all for the nice comments! Had a lot of fun during the walk. Smile

AlKelAstra91 wrote:You actually managed to balance him on those slippery-looking chunks of ice in the first couple photos, that's impressive! (Or were they part of a base that came with the figure?) Regardless, gorgeous photos with the sunlight reflecting off of the natural snow and 'THE Snow's' hair. 😆

Yeah at first I couldn't make him stand on the ice (it is real ice, not the base!) but later I found a position and he really liked posing for me and showing of his standing skills. Nice of Jon.

10You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:52 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful shots!!! And nice try with the snow. It looks very beautiful as it sits on his coat and hair. Smile

11You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:07 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really great shots of mr. snow... in the snow.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! You want snow? you get snow! 1f60e

12You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:27 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Beautiful pics and great looking figure.

13You want snow? you get snow! Empty Re: You want snow? you get snow! Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Just beautiful. Is this from season 9?

And beware the pink walkers, Jon, they can only be killed with Unicorn glass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum