OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

gooboo

Just saw this on BBTS- funnily enough they seem to have the info up even before the Chinese forums do, which is where I would usually get the latest TBLeague release info.

TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK Fire111

Knight of Fire- Golden
1/6 ScaleAction Figure
Item Name: Knight of Fire-Golden 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2020-173A
Bar Code: 697 12733 079 6

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless. That is your oath.
And that so you remember it.
Rise a knight!

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands with gloves
4) 1 x thin bottoming blouse
5) 1 x neck armor
6) 1 x chest guard
7) 1 x Shoulder armor fixing belt
Cool 1 x hip armor
9) 1 pair x shoes
10) 1 x Waist armor with front skirt
11) 1 x long johns
12) 1 x helmet
13) 1 pair x shoulder armors
14) 1 pair x forearm armors
15) 1 pair x leg armors
16) 1 x detachable parts of the leg armors
17) 1 x cloak
18) 1 x spear
19)1x sword

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.52kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 10cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.97kg
Measurements: 51cm * 32.5cm * 40.5cm

TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10183710
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10183711
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10183810
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10183910
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10184010
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10184110
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10184311
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10184310
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10184510

Knight of Fire- Silver
1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item Name: Knight of Fire-Silver 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2020-173B
Bar Code: 697 127233 080 2

Rise a knight!

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
5) 1 x neck armor
6) 1 x chest guard
Cool 1 x hip armor
9) 1 pair x shoes
11) 1 x long johns
12) 1 x helmet
15) 1 pair x leg armors
16) 1 x cloak
17) 1 x spear
18)1x sword
19) 1x sheath

Packaging:
1 product/individual box

6 products/master carton

TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10223310
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10223410
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10223610
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10223611
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10223810
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10224012
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10224111
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10224211

Knight of Fire- Black
1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item Name: Knight of Fire-Black 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2020-173C
Bar Code: 697 127233 081 9

Rise a knight!

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
5) 1 x neck armor
6) 1 x chest guard
Cool 1 x hip armor
9) 1 pair x shoes
11) 1 x long johns
12) 1 x helmet
15) 1 pair x leg armors
16) 1 x cloak
17) 1 x long spear flag
18)1x sword
19) 1x sheath

Packaging:
1 product/individual box

6 products/master carton

TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240011
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240113
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240211
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240312
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240510
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240610
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240711
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240911
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10240912
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10241010
TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK 10241011

#newproduct #TBLeague #KnightofFire #female #fantasy

gooboo

I'm fairly certain now that TBLeague is trying to drive me into bankruptcy this year. All these lady knights are going to make my wallet cry. I literally pre ordered the Royal Defender last night, and now this comes out too!

Once again I find myself drawn to the black armor version, but silver looks nice as well.

Valiarde

Valiarde
gooboo wrote:
Once again I find myself drawn to the black armor version, but silver looks nice as well.

Yeah knights and black armor is always something else right? Smile A bit like Sauron, Vader etc. Cool as (censored)

Hope you will post some pics once you get those new figures!

Ovy

Ovy
Well to be honest, that's what I expected from tbleague when reading that title, they nearly checked all their cliche boxes. Razz

I will keep making my own more practical armors.

Annalise

Annalise
I fear for these Knights... Hopefully if they engage in combat, they don't fall off those heels and impale themselves on their own spikes! Yikes!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
They used too much photoshop on these pics and the lighting is pretty bad, it doesn't allow the details to show up much, specially on the boots. Not even in the last pic that displays all the contents.

On the Royal Defender figures, they polished the pics a lot to show every single detail on their intricate armor and gear. All of the promo images look crisp.

The difference of quality on the promo pics between this and the Royal Defender is quite high. What happened?

Now, regarding this figure, I really liked the black version. The armor design looks like something that came from the Elder Scrolls world. Each version has a totally different sword, though both tridents are identical (aside from the color). Now the cape didn't work for me, with this fire printed on it. If I happened to get this figure, I'd ditch the cape instantly.

Even though in general I like sexy armor design concept, this time I'm going with the Royal Defenders.

gooboo

Could be because I pulled these photos from the BBTS website. I've always been annoyed at how the preview images on their website are smaller than many others.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
I like that some of these characters don't fully depend on sex appeal to sell. that being said, nothing here looks interesting me me really, the helmet is ok.... the fire print on the cloak is... bad

gooboo

Agreed on the cloak, but I have a few Star Wars jedi robe/cloaks lying around that I'll put on mine instead. Or maybe I'll try my hand at sewing my own.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the headsculpt on the black version.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
It's a easy miss for me. I don't get the point of the whole armor design. Knight of Fire? What's her story?

Diana

Diana
I'll again pass and hope for a 1/12 version, because this isn't my genre, but I do like them very much!
I prefer them over the Royal Defender, too, because the design to me is more on point and in tune with itself. I also like all of the color schemes. I love all of the sculpts and especially the blond one. At least in that picture the expression is wonderfully stern.
I'd have been more tempted without all the spiky elements including the helmet and shoulders, but I get what they are trying to do, and I think it works.

It feels Marvellously Asgardian to me, which I like. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
You wait ages for one short-haired headsculpt with a hair-parting to the left, and then three come along at once. Smile  I'll be getting at least one of those.

The body looks like a 32/33 (short arms, long legs). Aside from the sculpts though it doesn't really appeal to me (same with the Royal Defender).

All very fine TBL, but where is that Viking Woman-type standalone base body (that can stand up by itself), hmm?

gooboo

I was just thinking about what body type this was, and I'm still not totally sure. I don't think it's the usual s23 because I don't see the s23's muscle definition above the knee caps. Maybe it could be the return of the Viking Woman body? The s32/33 seems an odd choice given that I don't think it's one of the more popular TBLeague bodies.

csyeung

csyeung
Nice looking armor. Tbleague does like putting them into high heels! The headsculpt looks nice, esp the black version. I guess their conundrum is to do some more realistic armor but at the same time showcase what they're known for.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, just what one can expect from TBLeague. In and of themselves they are very striking, and I think a beautiful variant of the stereotypical female fantasy warrior armor. I just crave more realism in the things I would typically collect, and this is a beautiful fantasy cliche, as someone mentioned. Overall, I find the silver and black versions cooler, and particularly like the blonde head sculpt from the silver version -- not for a knight (fantasy or otherwise), but in general. While I might look for that head parted out, generally my wallet is breathing a sigh of relief.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
gooboo wrote:I was just thinking about what body type this was, and I'm still not totally sure. I don't think it's the usual s23 because I don't see the s23's muscle definition above the knee caps. Maybe it could be the return of the Viking Woman body? The s32/33 seems an odd choice given that I don't think it's one of the more popular TBLeague bodies.

You could be right - the arms looked a little short to be a VW body. But then the shoulders look too broad to be a 32/33, even if it is hard to be sure with that armour. And VW certainly seems to be their new favourite go-to body for full sets at the moment.

I'm sort of developing a new appreciation for the 32/33 myself after not liking it much originally.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated gooboo's post with more pics.

There are elements of this armor that I really like (the tights, and of course high-heels, make no sense); but that helmet is great.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - TBLeague 1/6 Knight of Fire GOLD/SILVER/BLACK C8485110

Diana

Diana
What if they end up releasing a Knight of Water, Air and Earth (and Spirit?)? That would be... cruel to my wallet, if they pulled it off well enough. Shocked

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Luv 'em. Pre Order all three. Will make great villain henchmen.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
The Black is the coolest one, looks menacing.

Ghost808

Ghost808
They are nice and all, thanks for sharing, and they are an improvement on Phicen's earlier figures, but it just feels like more of the same.
Big booby fantasy woman in horny hats. (I'm not adverse to booby fantasy woman btw) i just feel it's getting stale.

I wish tbleague would do a sci fi female, in the same vein as Doonan from Appleseed, or better yet a sexy Halo style super soldier/doom marine. Something part heavy armoured, with fabric or exposed areas, but still curvaceous.

And before anyone mentions it, I'm going to pretend Galaxy soldier doesn't exist, because aside from the HS, I thought it was awful. Just my opinion.

But alas, just more barbarian chicks!

Diana

Diana
Ghost808 wrote:They are nice and all, thanks for sharing, and they are an improvement on Phicen's earlier figures, but it just feels like more of the same.
Big booby fantasy woman in horny hats. (I'm not adverse to booby fantasy woman btw) i just feel it's getting stale.

I wish tbleague would do a sci fi female, in the same vein as Doonan from Appleseed, or better yet a sexy Halo style super soldier/doom marine. Something part heavy armoured, with fabric or exposed areas, but still curvaceous.

And before anyone mentions it, I'm going to pretend Galaxy soldier doesn't exist, because aside from the HS, I thought it was awful. Just my opinion.

But alas, just more barbarian chicks!
I think the judgment is a little harsh, but I understand what you mean. I would appreciate more modern as well as possible not over-the-top sci-fi themed offerings, too. I also wasn't a big fan of the Galaxy Soldier.

But the "full armor" thing for female figures is quite new for TBLeague, starting with the Imperial Guardian and continued with Royal Defender and now this. It shows they are indeed trying new things and it seems to be working, even though they haven't hit my nerve with those releases. But I foresee a few not so skimpy releases in the TBL future. Smile

How about a modern Vampire Slayer? Smile

I actually really like what they did with the Spartan series. Lots of characters that would look amazing together on the shelf!
So how about a modern or futuristic attractive rather than sexy equivalent?
"The Biologist", "The Nerd", "The Street Thug", "The Forest Witch", "The Superstar", "The Dancer", "The Fighter", "The Gangster", "The Boss"...
all with a male and a female version. Kitbashing heaven!! Shocked

It's better they keep doing what they're doing... Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Diana wrote:

"The Biologist", "The Nerd", "The Street Thug", "The Forest Witch", "The Superstar", "The Dancer", "The Fighter", "The Gangster", "The Boss"...

YES! THIS! PLEASE! Specially the ones in bold for me.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Diana wrote:
I think the judgment is a little harsh, but I understand what you mean. I would appreciate more modern as well as possible not over-the-top sci-fi themed offerings, too. I also wasn't a big fan of the Galaxy Soldier.

But the "full armor" thing for female figures is quite new for TBLeague, starting with the Imperial Guardian and continued with Royal Defender and now this. It shows they are indeed trying new things and it seems to be working, even though they haven't hit my nerve with those releases. But I foresee a few not so skimpy releases in the TBL future. Smile

I actually really like what they did with the Spartan series. Lots of characters that would look amazing together on the shelf!

It's better they keep doing what they're doing... Laughing

Dont get me wrong, I've liked a lot of the previous figures. The first Spartan in particular, I really liked. I have imperial guardian and I've used parts from several of the previous fantasy offerings, to kitbash.

It's just that they seem to exclusively only do fantasy lately, with the exception of a few random and sometimes obscure licensed figures.
These figures look an awful lot like a less "slooty" version of some previously released figures. Not really anything new.
I'd just love to see some more diversity, rather than rehashed or improved older figure styles.

And it's not just phicen. The whole hobby is lacking decent female sci-fi overall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum