OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Giorgio Armani or gangster?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:29 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Two weeks ago I received my PP-Toys clothes "Peaky Blinder style". I also ordered a Tom Hardy head because I watched "Taboo" not so long ago and liked the style and character. So I threw them together and booom: Giorgio Armani commercial was in da house. Or on the streets.
The coat didn't fit on the muscular body on top of all the other clothes...but it was the only spare one laying around. Need to get some other bodies soon.

I thought black and white was quiet fitting, but also added some colored ones.  

Giorgio Armani or gangster? EuDLlsCh

Giorgio Armani or gangster? XnWLQgQh

Giorgio Armani or gangster? QAEN2Auh

Giorgio Armani or gangster? Z4m4u7Oh

Giorgio Armani or gangster? MDX1UFWh

Giorgio Armani or gangster? C57IMcNh

2Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:52 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The black and white ones seem to come straight from a film noir.

3Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:00 pm

davidd

davidd
Definitely "catalog style" photos... of clothing that almost always fails to look as impressive on us as it does on the models in the catalog!
Embarassed

That last pic suggests Giorgio Gangsta has just realized the pig has gone missing!

4Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent custom figure and great photography against your otherwise medieval backdrop. Perhaps a little too natural and rugged for Giorgio Armani, but the black-and-white photography and clear focus certainly conveys the feel of it. Beautifully done.

5Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:05 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:That last pic suggests Giorgio Gangsta has just realized the pig has gone missing!
lol! Indeed.

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent custom figure and great photography against your otherwise medieval backdrop. Perhaps a little too natural and rugged for Giorgio Armani,
Old houses are a thing in Europe.

6Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:09 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:Old houses are a thing in Europe.

I know, I was born there. I was just commending Valiarde in making his medieval diorama serve a modern purpose in this way.

7Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:02 am

Theflyingman

Gorgeous pics! Setting, character, lighting, all top notch.

8Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool figure and diorama! I especially like the b/w shots, they look great!

9Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:53 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Something a bit different... I like it! The black and white version does work especially well. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

10Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:27 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Absolute great shots. I see that Guy from the Lawless movie in him ! He need a bottle of moonshine and a Ford T Very Happy

Giorgio Armani or gangster? Aaaaby10

11Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:39 am

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
nice shots, especially the lighting. could be a back alley in sin city just as well.

maybe I'm overthinking but now that we got a max character (although not mel) and a now missing pig, could the plot thicken for a barter town basement scene? Wink

12Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:26 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As awesome as Tom Hardy is, let's not distract Valiarde from his planned medieval fantasy diorama. Smile You could make him a soldier or a merchant, or a thief.

13Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
davidd wrote:Definitely "catalog style" photos... of clothing that almost always fails to look as impressive on us as it does on the models in the catalog!
Embarassed

That last pic suggests Giorgio Gangsta has just realized the pig has gone missing!

lol! lol! This made me lough out loud, especially when I scrolled back to watch at that last pic. SHERLOCK HARDY in his new movie "WHO STOLE THE PIG and the whole pen?" in front of his eyes.

GubernatorFan wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:Old houses are a thing in Europe.

I know, I was born there. I was just commending Valiarde in making his medieval diorama serve a modern purpose in this way.
Thanks guys, as you might have realized, the wall here is red while the pig scene had a black wall. I made it two styles on purpose to fit severeal scenes with one diorama Basketball (The true intention was to use one side of the wall for outdoor dios and one for indoor, but it also works for different outdoor settings this way) Smile

Ephiane wrote:Absolute great shots. I see that Guy from the Lawless movie in him ! He need a bottle of moonshine and a Ford T  Very Happy
Giorgio Armani or gangster? Aaaaby10

Did not see that one, but glad the pics make you think on it. So, I guess the medieval dio needs a FordT. drunken

Tjolnir wrote:nice shots, especially the lighting. could be a back alley in sin city just as well.

maybe I'm overthinking but now that we got a max character (although not mel) and a now missing pig, could the plot thicken for a barter town basement scene? Wink
Thanks, I think anything is possible in fantasy town. Something something fishy is going on with missing pigs...

GubernatorFan wrote:As awesome as Tom Hardy is, let's not distract Valiarde from his planned medieval fantasy diorama. Smile You could make him a soldier or a merchant, or a thief.

Yeah I need to get this medieval thing done, no distraction Razz

14Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:42 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool shots — and nice use of your diorama from the Pig and the Maiden. The B&W shots look fantastic — Tom seems to be time traveling again.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Giorgio Armani or gangster? C8485110

15Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
really fishy indeed as noone is looking for the poor maid instead of the piggy Wink

16Giorgio Armani or gangster? Empty Re: Giorgio Armani or gangster? Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The black and white shots are the best ones, and hey, he might be a gangster but doesn't mean he can't wear a nice set of clothes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Giorgio Armani or gangster? 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum