OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Once upon a time Ovy and Valiarde went into the woods. This might sound like the start of a typical German fairytale by brothers Grimm, but parts or all of it could be true. You have to find out in this episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fairytale. We show you a nice little story with our maincast: the headhunter played by Tom Hiddlestone.  

It was a beautiful sunset in the Odenwald forest when a man appeared. He walked silently into the scenery, not making any sound. The walk of an experienced hunter.
The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Zv31VO3h

No one knows his real name but he is very well known as "The Bloodhunter". A killer with steel cold eyes - doing the dirty jobs for your gold (or other thinigs he needs).

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission LwtlG6qh

And his mission was clear: Kill the infamous and mysterious "Ancient Man" that was haunting the Modau village since month'.

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Yc2wx1xh

Since this "Ancient Man" kept appearing after sunset, he knows that he just had to wait in a good position. His hands clasping the heavy gun.

Was getting darker already.

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 58a9t15h
That will be an easy task. This so called "Ancient Man" will not see it coming until it is too late

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Qp7KvmRh
The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission U6K7Z96h

Full concentration.

but wait...something is moving in front...is he already appearing? That would be quiet early..

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission DwcIvXRh

Little thing! What are you doing here? Just want to bug me, eh? Better fly away!

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission R448ZU4h

I said: "fly away" "Stop it!"

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission ZR80lmZh

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 39DTedAh

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission GfKiaIth

"What are you trying to tell me?! are you an enchanted princess?

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 2YOzljTh

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission UBFkgHXh

[moments later]

Still there bugging me eh? I could shoot you into Oblivion! Into Oblivion, do you understand?!
The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 5A3ePBwh

But I'm not a evil killer you know, let me place you somewhere safe...

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission AHoYcGZh

[later, our headhunter changed location and put on a helmet having another go at the target...]

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission TqBMGlLh

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 3CakUJhh

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission B9pjpnDh

WHAT THE...?!
The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission EgRYtPAh

And if he didn't get killed by the ladybug, he might still be on the lookout for the "Ancient Man"
The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission KsK3QU4h

The END

Spontaneous idea, bug and posing by Ovy  Cool
Photography by me

2The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:43 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Wonderful pictures with the ladybug. Reminds me of the bug that pestered Allison when she was on the beach (but I only noticed the bug afterwards).

I love the way the figures look at the bug. Well done!

3The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
those are some great shots, the chosen perspective is really omitting the scale, making it look 1/6 all along. guess you had good luck with the weather as well for the lighting is just right.

4The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent, moody, beautiful outdoor shots of a cool figure and character. I'm not buying the part about him being killed by the ladybug, but I would consider him leaving the helmet behind for it to continue to enjoy. Probably because of Loki, I've never really warmed up to Hiddleston, but your photography and storytelling are making me reconsider.

5The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:03 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, how unexpectedly adorable!

Also, stunning figure and photography. The location is absolutely gorgeous, as well.

Would love to see more.....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:21 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Valiarde wrote:"What are you trying to tell me?! are you an enchanted princess?

I laughed so hard at this... thank you! Great stuff

7The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was really great. Your setup of each shot, the posing, and the interaction with the ladybug — holy cow! That must have taken an impressive amount of time. Fantastic. Loved every image — and what a surprise to see him wearing a modern helmet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission C8485110

8The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:24 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
He is so cool! have you done any adventures with him?

9The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You for to give me smile today. Great Shots. Love it !

10The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really great shots packed with action, that lady bug really like the hunter.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 1f60e

11The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:06 pm

Illusion

Illusion
how absolutely adorable !!
what a cooperative ladybug. Awesome idea and execution. Excellent team work.

12The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:29 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you all, glad to bring you a little smile. bounce

TravelGuide wrote:Wonderful pictures with the ladybug. Reminds me of the bug that pestered Allison when she was on the beach (but I only noticed the bug afterwards).

I love the way the figures look at the bug. Well done!

Yeah was a nice surprise and the ladybug really loved the bloodhunter. The way Ovy turned the head to the bug turned out better than expected on the pics.

Tjolnir wrote:those are some great shots, the chosen perspective is really omitting  the scale, making it look 1/6 all along. guess you had good luck with the weather as well for the lighting is just right.

Yeah I love it if you can really see the scale of the surroundings. It is not always possible though

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent, moody, beautiful outdoor shots of a cool figure and character. I'm not buying the part about him being killed by the ladybug, but I would consider him leaving the helmet behind for it to continue to enjoy. Probably because of Loki, I've never really warmed up to Hiddleston, but your photography and storytelling are making me reconsider.

Thanks Gub, I like the idea of him leaving the helmet behind (maybe jsut to get rid of the bug, like you would do with a sweet surrounded by wasps lol
Glad you like my Loki here, I think the head turned out well and the Bloodhunter is one of my favourite figures! Love the outfit (except for the hat; and some weapons are a bit fiddly and are just clicked together and easily fall apart, but nothing you can't fix)

skywalkersaga wrote:Haha, how unexpectedly adorable!

Also, stunning figure and photography. The location is absolutely gorgeous, as well.

Would love to see more.....

Thank you Sky, will probably not the last time you see "the Hunter" Smile

Annalise wrote:
Valiarde wrote:"What are you trying to tell me?! are you an enchanted princess?
I laughed so hard at this... thank you! Great stuff

My story is a bit wooden at times, but glad I could make you lough here Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:That was really great. Your setup of each shot, the posing, and the interaction with the ladybug — holy cow! That must have taken an impressive amount of time. Fantastic. Loved every image — and what a surprise to see him wearing a modern helmet.

To be honest, the setup was really spontaneous, we went to Ovys favourite location at a good time and setup our figures there when the ladybug appears. It kept crawling on the figure so Ovy just turned the head of the figure a few time and the position of the hands and I kept firing shots from different angles.
The helmet was also taken from Ovys Xykkurij character we had with us Smile

BAMComix wrote:He is so cool! have you done any adventures with him?

When I got that figure I made some scenic dark mood shots (don't remember if I posted them on this board though).

13The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I picked up some of the items from that set, too, including the head. Be careful with weapons falling apart especially when shooting outdoors. But that must be obvious, and I should quit "mothering" you. Smile Anyway, beautifully done. Ladybug power!

14The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:20 am

Ovy

Ovy
Haha it was fun. The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 1f605

Made some phoney docu shots. But was mostly occupied with moving Tom's head in reaction of the bug.  The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission 1f606

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission PSX-20210401-170617

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission PSX-20210401-171255

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission PSX-20210401-171338

15The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:21 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Went for a walk in the woods a day or two ago and there were ladybugs everywhere, and I thought of you guys. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

16The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Those are some nice new angels, like the first one with his gun pointed at the camera

skywalkersaga wrote:Went for a walk in the woods a day or two ago and there were ladybugs everywhere, and I thought of you guys. ;D

sunny awww !

17The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:39 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The new pictures look very well in scale cheers

18The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great additional photos, Ovy. Not sure why you would call them "phony docu shots."

19The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Empty Re: The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those are some nice new shots.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Bloodhunter on a deadly mission C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum