OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:43 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Her weapons are:
Bow & Arrows
Bow Staff
Katana Sword
Wrist Gauntlet Electric Disk Shooters

Thanks for looking.
The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918622_4d14628fe6_bDSC09944 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918612_f5bae51e5b_bDSC09945 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918597_6583d8a294_bDSC09946 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103894079_2be5c6efe9_bDSC09947 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51104926650_7c7e5eec7c_bDSC09948 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103894049_30ffcb54d4_bDSC09949 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918552_c62587869a_bDSC09950 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918527_eb26939b41_bDSC09951 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103820641_fe3efacf29_bDSC09952 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918502_81227e471d_bDSC09953 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51103918487_8fb5131e47_bDSC09954 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51104926585_b5bb868f73_bDSC09955 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:30 am

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Looks great, love the poses too!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look quite sharp. I guess Yellow Canary has competition. Many of these superhero characters are over my head. Her perky posture reminded me about the legendary story about Amazon body modification due to wielding the bow and arrows.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m not familiar with the character, but she looks cool. Man, wouldn’t it be nice if someone would actually make bow wielding hands — other than to specific characters.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM C8485110

Diana

Diana
She is beautiful!! Great use of that head, too!

Did you make that suit yourself or where is it from? I'm looking for suits just like that, but I can only find white, red, blue and black.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Suchsneak wrote:Looks great, love the poses too!
Thanks so much. After making, posing is the fun part, right?

GubernatorFan wrote:She does look quite sharp. I guess Yellow Canary has competition. Many of these superhero characters are over my head. Her perky posture reminded me about the legendary story about Amazon body modification due to wielding the bow and arrows.
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m not familiar with the character, but she looks cool. Man, wouldn’t it be nice if someone would actually make bow wielding hands — other than to specific characters.

Thanks. She's is the new Avengers game. I made her to honor my son who plays the game every evening. In the game she has the bow and a sword and can teleport. She is also getting a show on Disney+ real soon.

Diana wrote:She is beautiful!! Great use of that head, too!

Did you make that suit yourself or where is it from? I'm looking for suits just like that, but I can only find white, red, blue and black.

Thanks you. Glad you like her. I got it off ebay. Here's a link to all the different colors available.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=1%3A6th+Light+purple+One+piece+Stretch+tights+Clothes+For+12%22+TBL+PH+Figure+Body&_id=174081914230&&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2658

7The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:47 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I had the mask up side down. Here's the corrected picture.

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 51105073363_b95028e6dc_bDSC09959 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

8The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, I can see that is an improvement. Your son has the best dad.

9The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:18 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh yes, I can see that is an improvement. Your son has the best dad.

I'll say.

And that sounds pretty cool that she's from a videogame and you made her for him.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM C8485110

10The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:08 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She looks great! Nice work cheers The poses are very good too.

11The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice, she looks sort of like a vintage catwoman with that suit, Its actually a cool look.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 1f60e

12The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:31 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh yes, I can see that is an improvement. Your son has the best dad.

Thank you. He is my best friend and I know I'm blessed.

Stryker2011 wrote:
I'll say.
And that sounds pretty cool that she's from a videogame and you made her for him.

Thanks. We both enjoy the cool characters and making them is a plus.

TravelGuide wrote:She looks great! Nice work cheers The poses are very good too.
Thank so muc. I can't wait to animate her along with all the others. Lord willing, that will be soon.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice, she looks sort of like a vintage catwoman with that suit, Its actually a cool look.
Thanks. I can see that too. Check out the Avenger Game version in her hero suit. I was going for that look.

13The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:38 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan: I have a question that you might be bale to help with on the Phicen M32 body, I want to see if there is a way to stiffen up the hip joints so I can get them into those crazy Spider--Man poses like in the comic books? I need the legs/hips to stay in any position I place them in and not move back. I thought about crimping the crotch to put my pressure on the hip pegs. I welcome any suggestions buddy.

14The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:08 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:GubernatorFan: I have a question that you might be bale to help with on the Phicen M32 body, I want to see if there is a way to stiffen up the hip joints so I can get them into those crazy Spider--Man poses like in the comic books? I need the legs/hips to stay in any position I place them in and not move back. I thought about crimping the crotch to put my pressure on the hip pegs. I welcome any suggestions buddy.

Hi AFM. The M32 body I have is quite good at holding poses and has excellent articulation. I am not specifically familiar with Spiderman poses, but I just did a quick test go over of the body and it had no problems, even with the famous Terminator arrival pose. Does your not hold a pose?

15The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:12 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:GubernatorFan: I have a question that you might be bale to help with on the Phicen M32 body, I want to see if there is a way to stiffen up the hip joints so I can get them into those crazy Spider--Man poses like in the comic books? I need the legs/hips to stay in any position I place them in and not move back. I thought about crimping the crotch to put my pressure on the hip pegs. I welcome any suggestions buddy.

Hi AFM. The M32 body I have is quite good at holding poses and has excellent articulation. I am not specifically familiar with Spiderman poses, but I just did a quick test go over of the body and it had no problems, even with the famous Terminator arrival pose. Does your not hold a pose?

Thnaks for getting back with me. The M32 I'm planning to use has not arrived yet. Once I put the body in this padded Spider-man suit, the articulation is hindered. It still has great range but the real deep poses are harder to maintain. I'll know more when the body has arrived. I had the same issue when I did my Ps4 Spider-Man. I went with a Jaou instead because the hips seems stiffer to me. (See pic below)
The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 49564948738_29896ecd6a_bPS4-Spidey-Swing by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

In the thinner suits, it usually not a problem. Here's a custom on a M32 body.
The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM 48317782976_c14a53bfd4_bDSC06787 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I looked at you Phicen Skeleton pictures to get some ideas on how to stiffen up the hips,, which gave me the idea to pinch the metal in the crotch near and over the hip pegs. I'd appreciate your thoughts.

16The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:29 am

Ovy

Ovy
Ha your son has a great dad indeed, so glad when these figures bring fun to the whole family. I mean yours are living in the living room anyway.

About that pose thing, maybe use some dark bluestring/wire/rubber that pull the upper legs in place behind the back?

17The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Empty Re: The Avengers Kate Bishop Custom by AFM Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:42 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote:Ha your son has a great dad indeed, so glad when these figures bring fun to the whole family. I mean yours are living in the living room anyway.

About that pose thing, maybe use some dark bluestring/wire/rubber that pull the upper legs in place behind the back?

Thanks. As for the figures in the family room, that credit is the greatness of my awesome and loving wife.
We do pray that one day the collection will move to a better location.  

Bluestring/wire/rubber I take, is something that happens outside of the figure. I need the extra articulation to be internal for filming so I will not have to remove it after filming. It can be done but it's a ton of work, if that is what you're talking about. If not, please elaborate.

My goal is to have stiff armature articulation so tight that it holds and stays in any position I place it in no matter how exaggerated. Even in the padded suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum