OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

" Long " Vietcong Female

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty " Long " Vietcong Female Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Chip

Hi again , this is " Long " . The internet says this means Dragon in Vietnamese . I have kitted out my gals with much less equipment , as I feel they would be more localised to the villages ect .

" Long " Vietcong Female  1-Long-P1120455

" Long " Vietcong Female  2-Long-P1120457

" Long " Vietcong Female  4-Long-P1120459

" Long " Vietcong Female  3-Long-P1120456

2" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Very nice!

3" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Simple but effective. Looks good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

" Long " Vietcong Female  C8485110

4" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool looking figure Chip. She has a great face. I love all the kit you have used too.

5" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:40 am

Ovy

Ovy
That is a very unique face! Really diverse cast of characters you created.

'Long' in that context makes me think of Apocalypse Now's beautifully haunting chaotic psychedelic Do Long Bridge scene.

6" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
She looks great and the equipment is believable. Uh, bajonets are very bloody and forbidden by the Geneva Convention, i think. She´s a little monster Smile

7" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:50 pm

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Nice to see some TUS gear/weapons still being used. Very nicely done

8" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:07 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool, light equipment makes sense, specially for the viet cong.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! " Long " Vietcong Female  1f60e

9" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:57 am

Chip

Thanks for commenting All . Wink

10" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wouldn't want to meet her in the field (or the jungle, as the case may be). Which means she looks like she means business, and that means you've succeeded in putting together the character convincingly. Smile

11" Long " Vietcong Female  Empty Re: " Long " Vietcong Female Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:06 pm

Chip

Thanks Ian , she does have a rather ruthless look to her . Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum