OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exploring the Valley

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exploring the Valley  Empty Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Exploring the Valley  51115380138_9d2a84bbc5_c
Exploring the Valley  51115467621_c8dd66a6a0_c
Exploring the Valley  51115219494_d018ccf851_c
Exploring the Valley  51115218344_829054ae4c_c
Exploring the Valley  51115375893_9a16e8e994_c
Exploring the Valley  51115216274_675b6e7a96_c
Exploring the Valley  51115215249_36f2abe0df_c
Exploring the Valley  51115373008_8614169d14_c
Exploring the Valley  51116254350_b4f1b9c872_c
Exploring the Valley  51114897697_c98834b573_c

2Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:57 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful figure, beautiful (impressive really) scenery and beautiful posing. Smile

3Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:43 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
A beautiful garden of paradise, but it could be dangerous for such a beautiful girl.

4Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done. I wonder what that "artifact" could be that she found...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Exploring the Valley  C8485110

5Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, beautifully staged, posed, kitbashed, and shot. And, as usual, very lush and vibrant. I suppose there was no cell phone reception. But hopefully she could still take some photos with her phone camera. Smile

6Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:39 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nicely done.
It kinda looks like the feathers of a bird's tail (what she is looking at in the pic where she is sitting).

7Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:40 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Pretty - with a nice way of photography by shooting with stuff in foreground and background.

8Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic Scenes ! Looks like she found Ruins of an forgotten culture in the jungle.

9Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:34 pm

davidd

davidd
The set dressing in this sequence is superb! Each time you show us Dinosaur Valley it looks better!

10Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I think it's an alien bird! I am sure the highly acclaimed science show 'Ancient Aluens' would come up with a plausible explanation.

I think that jungle dio is extremely versatile, move the plants around a bit, add a element and you are in another place completely.

11Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:49 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Beautiful figure, beautiful (impressive really) scenery and beautiful posing. Smile

Thank you so much Diana, really means a lot Very Happy

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:A beautiful garden of paradise, but it could be dangerous for such a beautiful girl.

Indeed! but don't worry about Tabi, she is genetic soldier and can handle anything Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:Nicely done. I wonder what that "artifact" could be that she found...

Thanks Mark bounce bounce . The artifact in question (in my 1/6 world anyway, is an alien plant which is preventing the Doctor's Tardis from landing. Which you can find on my flickr bounce .

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, beautifully staged, posed, kitbashed, and shot. And, as usual, very lush and vibrant. I suppose there was no cell phone reception. But hopefully she could still take some photos with her phone camera. Smile

Cheers Ian bounce bounce Really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce She could do with staying off the phone a bit anyway lol!

TravelGuide wrote:Nicely done.
It kinda looks like the feathers of a bird's tail (what she is looking at in the pic where she is sitting).

Thanks so much bounce It's actually from a smaller scale Resident Evil figure.

Valiarde wrote:Pretty - with a nice way of photography by shooting with stuff in foreground and background.

Thank you Very Happy

Ephiane wrote:Fantastic Scenes ! Looks like she found Ruins of an forgotten culture in the jungle.

Thank you so much, really pleased you enjoyed the set and pics. That really means a lot from someone who builds such fantastic sets bounce

davidd wrote:The set dressing in this sequence is superb! Each time you show us Dinosaur Valley it looks better!

Many thanks Dave! bounce bounce bounce

Ovy wrote:I think it's an alien bird! I am sure the highly acclaimed science show 'Ancient Aluens' would come up with a plausible explanation.

I think that jungle dio is extremely versatile, move the plants around a bit, add a element and you are in another place completely.

lol! lol! @ Ovy! your probably right cheers . Yes, that is the beauty of all the plastic plants and stuff, pull it down and build something new cheers cheers

12Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice, that valley is quite vibrant and lush. She also looks great.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Exploring the Valley  1f60e

13Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:03 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Very nice, that valley is quite vibrant and lush. She also looks great.

Thanks very much bounce bounce . The plastic plants do create a nice bright scene, and Ideal for an underground world.

14Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:13 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Beautiful shots, with such a well composed sense of depth. The scenery is excellent, and the posing gives off such a sense of her cautiously, yet gracefully, exploring the environment. Excellent as always.

15Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:Beautiful shots, with such a well composed sense of depth.  The scenery is excellent, and the posing gives off such a sense of her cautiously, yet gracefully, exploring the environment.  Excellent as always.

Very Happy You are very kind Adam, thank you. i do enjoy putting these valley scenes together. It is so cool that you got the feeling of Tabi actually there exploring, rather than just taking a walk. It's nice to do a sort of short story without actually writing anything bounce bounce . Really pleased you liked the pics Very Happy

16Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:56 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Great setup and photos. I really appreciate how the colorful background contrasts against her plain white attire, like a ghost in the jungle or something. Looking forward to seeing what that hidden feathered thing actually is!!

17Exploring the Valley  Empty Re: Exploring the Valley Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Great setup and photos. I really appreciate how the colorful background contrasts against her plain white attire, like a ghost in the jungle or something. Looking forward to seeing what that hidden feathered thing actually is!!

Thank you for taking the time to check out the pics and the great comment, really appreciated Very Happy . I will have to take a pick of the prop so you guys can see what it is, or alternatively you could find out the full story in the latest crossover comic i'm doing with several others, Hidden in the shadows, on my flickr Very Happy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum