OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Diana

Diana
Vampire Slayer - Red
Item No.: PL2021-184A
Bar Code: 697 12733 120 5

Packing List:
1.        1 X TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
2.        1 X head sculpt
3.        1 x sleeveless armoured bodysuit
4.        1 pair x bands for thighs (to fasten the flaps of the boots)
5.        1 pair x high boots
6.        1 pair x black stockings
7.        1 x short leather coat with stand collar
8.        1 x cloak (to hang on the leather coat through clasps)
9.        1 x dagger
10.        1 x dagger sheath
11.        1 x neck armor
12.        1 x toothed club
13.        1 x base and holder
14.        3 pairs X interchangeable hands

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.75kg
Measurements: 27.3cm * 22.5cm * 38cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 11.8kg
Measurements: 50cm * 29cm * 40.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0141
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0245
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0343
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0441
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0541
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0640
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0738
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0837
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 0936
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1033

Vampire Slayer - Black
Item No.: PL2021-184B
Bar Code: 697 12733 121 2

Packing List:

1.        1 X TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
2.        1 X head sculpt
3.        1 x sleeveless armoured bodysuit
4.        1 pair x bands for thighs (to fasten the flaps of the boots)
5.        1 pair x high boots
6.        1 pair x black stockings
7.        1 x short leather coat with stand collar
8.        1 x cloak (to hang on the leather coat through clasps)
9.        1 x dagger
10.        1 x dagger sheath
11.        1 x neck armor
12.        1 x 1 x mace weapon
13.        1 x base and holder
14.        3 pairs X interchangeable hands

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.75kg
Measurements: 27.3cm * 22.5cm * 38cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 11.8kg
Measurements: 50cm * 29cm * 40.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1133
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1227
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1323
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1420
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1519
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1618
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1716
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1816
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 1915
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 2016
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) 2113

Theflyingman

Wow. I really like the dark version. Gorgeous.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the base...... that's about it. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Kallor8

Hahaha, am I the only one that finds this release just...funny? Vampire slayer with no stakes, "black" version with white suit while the other version has the black suit, and a trench co...cape? I like the main torso pieces a lot, I'll probably try and get those parts when this comes out, but the releases as a whole just amuse me greatly:)

csyeung

csyeung
I like the red and black color combo. Thanks for the bigger pictures. I had seen this on my phone earlier and now I can see more of the details. I agree, why no stakes? I looked on osk, the price point is high for a tbleague figure. I presume it's the base, but yea with ship, close to 300 USD for fairly bare bone figure with no license. (unless this is from a property that I am unaware of?)

gooboo

Looks like the Viking Woman body again. Just release the body already, jeez.

gooboo

Also, looking at the pictures some more I really like the face on that blonde headsculpt. TBLeague has really been improving at their headsculpts the past year or so.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Kallor8 wrote:Hahaha, am I the only one that finds this release just...funny?  Vampire slayer with no stakes, "black" version with white suit while the other version has the black suit, and a trench co...cape?  I like the main torso pieces a lot, I'll probably try and get those parts when this comes out, but the releases as a whole just amuse me greatly:)

I was thinking the same thing. You’re not going to kill many vampires with daggers, toothed clubs, and maces.

They’ve definitely got the right genre if they want to sell me more figures, but I’m with csyeung. I was able to get Spartan Commanders earlier this year for under $200 shipped. I know we currently have global supply chain issues and prices are going up faster than my body temperature when I see Kylie Minouge, but a 25%-30% increase over one year? Why? Because it comes with a base which we seem to be doing just fine without on most other 1/6 releases?

As for the figures in and of themselves, the designs are whack as usual, but I still find them appealing. Ditch the base and offer them for around $200, and I’m probably in for at least one, maybe even both. $250 and up? I’m going to have to pass.

gooboo

It's available for pre order on BBTS for $190, seems like the typical TBLeague price to me.

EDIT just looked on giantoy and they have it listed for $250, not sure what the price discrepancy is about.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A bit cliche, if striking and pretty. The parts I like most are the heads and the base. The reported price discrepancy is a mystery.

Diana

Diana
I really like the blonde head sculpt. And I like the base. Nothing else truly appeals to me.
I do kinda like the red version overall.
I really don't like the black version. The sculpt is too soft and the black and gold contrast together with the white bodysuit doesn't work for me at all.

The bodysuit is nice, though the winged skull reduces the usability.

I like that the cape can be taken off, leaving something like a jacket behind. The jacket itself sadly is somewhat ridiculous. Why are these slayers wearing vampire fashion anyway?

csyeung

csyeung
So weird, US retailer cheaper than Asian retailer! What is the world coming to?!?

Talon65

They look nice. I like body suit but they look more like vampires than slayers.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
OSK & Giantoy include shipping in their cost -- so it's not surprising that they factor the expense in. Aside from those US retailers that offer "free shipping" if you meet a certain criteria (ie, $350 at Timewalker), most charge additional taxes and shipping onto the total -- which would no doubt bring it closer to the cost that is being charged on either of those two sites (maybe not quite as high, but you get what I'm saying).

As far as the figures go--- meh. The outfits, aside from the cool coat/capes are kind of dumb; that torso piece is going to seriously limit articulation. The bases for Vampire Slayer figures makes absolutely no sense -- what's with the water effect?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The water effect is nice, but, yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Maybe you could use it for one of your mermaids instead? Razz

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:The water effect is nice, but, yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Maybe you could use it for one of your mermaids instead? Razz

Now you're just teasing me Crying or Very sad When the hell is TBL going to put up that mermaid they showed awhile ago?! Grrrr!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, sorry. Razz

Idk, maybe it's just me, but I've not been all that impressed with the tbleague releases this year. Hopefully they will put that mermaid out for you soon...

davidd

davidd
I assume all the exposed flesh is "bait" to lure in the blood-suckers? It would definitely attract mosquitoes.

I'm wanting to like this fig, and it is kinda cool in a steampunkish sort of way, but... while I like the jacket, the corset-like costume looks like a swimsuit. A cast iron swimsuit. I feel it needs something approximating a skirt, at least, to feel more complete.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Stryker2011 wrote:OSK & Giantoy include shipping in their cost -- so it's not surprising that they factor the expense in. Aside from those US retailers that offer "free shipping" if you meet a certain criteria (ie, $350 at Timewalker), most charge additional taxes and shipping onto the total -- which would no doubt bring it closer to the cost that is being charged on either of those two sites (maybe not quite as high, but you get what I'm saying).

Okay, that makes sense.

Elf Archer in box:
24.3 cm x 9 cm x 38 cm
1.37 kilograms

Vampire Slayer
27.3 cm x  22.5 cm x 38 cm
2.75 kilograms

So the Vampire Slayer box is over twice as think, and is twice as heavy, presumably because of the base.   For those of us in the states, 2.75 kilos is 6 pounds. (I had to use a conversion table. I’m useless when it comes to the metric system.) Between the dimensions, the weight, and the way shipping costs have been going up, you can get to a $60 difference in a hurry.

I’d assume these figures fall under BBTS’s flat rate of $4.00 shipping within the States.  If so, I may have to take a closer look.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:LOL, sorry. Razz

Idk, maybe it's just me, but I've not been all that impressed with the tbleague releases this year. Hopefully they will put that mermaid out for you soon...

Yeah, I'm with you on both counts. (And, yes, the base could indeed come in handy for a mermaid -- minus the support stand, of course).

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
It’s too bad they don’t/can’t offer three configurations with the figure, the base, or a figure/base combo.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Talon65 wrote:They look nice. I like body suit but they look more like vampires than slayers.

Maybe they're not "Vampire Slayers" in the Buffy sense, and they're actually vampires... who are slayers...

I suspect TBL pricing is going to fluctuate a bit erratically in the short term, maybe based on the exact point in time that TBL internally fixed the price (which may not be the same order that the figures are announced or actually relesased). Notice for example TBL Tutankhamen just actually came out, with 5 elaborate layers of clothing, furs and array, and more importantly a whole throne dio piece, commanding @$185; while forthcoming Ramesses is a similar but far simpler figure, no base at all, but price is @$190. Good news is that their prices should eventually stabilize; bad news is, they will do so moving upwards.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
is this new body? It have more wider hip.

Looks pretty great.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Talon65 wrote:They look nice. I like body suit but they look more like vampires than slayers.

Maybe they're not "Vampire Slayers" in the Buffy sense, and they're actually vampires... who are slayers...

Hmm, this is a good point. It could also explain the weapons that also don’t make sense — perhaps it’s to get at the blood that much faster…?

“Moonbase Alpha Male” wrote: I suspect TBL pricing is going to fluctuate a bit erratically in the short term, maybe based on the exact point in time that TBL internally fixed the price (which may not be the same order that the figures are announced or actually relesased).  Notice for example TBL Tutankhamen just actually came out, with 5 elaborate layers of clothing, furs and array, and more importantly a whole throne dio piece, commanding @$185; while forthcoming Ramesses is a similar but far simpler figure, no base at all, but price is @$190.  Good news is that their prices should eventually stabilize; bad news is, they will do so moving upwards.

All of this.

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
The blonde figure clicked with me right away, so I pre-ordered her. I may try to pick up the black jacket, black boots, and white leotard loose since I like the black clothing a bit better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum