OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Diana

GeeWillikers wrote:Then last month I bought some of the wrist armour off one of the Bastet figures from them, which they definitely had in stock, but they messaged me with the old "sorry friend it is broken" ruse and cancelled the sale. They then immediately relisted the exact same item at double the price. Very disappointing behaviour.
I had the same experience with the Long Shan Trinity boots. I tried to buy three sets from three different sellers, which were clearly the same including the payment recipient, and then they all three cancelled on me (with the exact same words) because apparently they were all broken.
I didn't bother checking whether they relisted the items.

gooboo

Got my head in the mail today, and I love the way it looks. One of my favorite face sculpts from tbleague in a long time, and it looks great on the s29. I'll probably rehair it sometime in the near future, but I don't think the face needs repainting at all.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 Headsc10

Diana

Wooooooooow. She is goooooorgeous! Especially with that body. I love you
And I've never seen a straight out of the boy TBLeague head so expensive on Ebay... Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: I actually think she's perfect for Cecile, my character who I've been looking for a perfect head for. Ugh. *Off she goes*

EDIT 2: *and comes back empty handed...* Too bloody expensive for just a head. So I'll just hope that the prices will go down again or that another head comes along. Sad

GeeWillikers

I'm surprised that nothing from either set has been parted-out at Monkey Depot yet (and if/when they are, the heads should be much more reasonably priced than on Eb*y. That £100-plus price the Eb*y scalpers are asking is just ridiculous.

The red/blonde version is a gorgeous head. Better suited to a shorter, fuller body (S29 or S39) than the Viking Woman-type from the set, though.

gooboo

Oh wow you're right the price on the head went up since I bought it. I thought I paid a lot for it (around $90) but it's even higher now. I guess your best bet would be to watch monkey depot or rattlesnake toys like a hawk for when they get these sets in and part them out.

Diana

Diana
gooboo wrote:Oh wow you're right the price on the head went up since I bought it. I thought I paid a lot for it (around $90) but it's even higher now. I guess your best bet would be to watch monkey depot or rattlesnake toys like a hawk for when they get these sets in and part them out.
It's not part of my routine to check these, because shipping is so ridiculous, but I've never tried it for small parts. I will check them out, thank you!

Annalise

Annalise
This is such a great head sculpt!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 1img_214

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 2img_213

My fear came true... I had barely gotten Katia out of her box when she caught sight of Arkhalla and was on her in a flash...

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 3img_214

Things got a bit tense for a moment...

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 4img_215

Thankfully 'halla was able to talk her down and explain that here on The Shelf one need not blindly conform to labels and societal expectations and that even Slayers and prey can forge new relationship dynamics.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 5img_212

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL well, I'm happy there was a peaceful resolution in the end.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Thanks for the pics, Gooboo and Annalise.
She's gorgeous! Vampire slayer... blonde hair... red coat... i want to see it with a BUFFY (Sarah Michelle Gellar) headsculpt.

Diana

Diana
Thank you for these gorgeous photos! She really look stunning!

I'm getting tempted to get the full figure and deal with parting things out... Ugh. I love that head so much! The body might actually be perfect for the character, too! Just don't need everything else. Laughing

desertdragon

desertdragon
I happened to pick up the VS black version and thought I would share some shots of her here... I love this figure overall, and the detailing on her armor and the petite couture of her jacket are very well done... I think the portrait on the red version is a little more expressive, but her portrait here gives an appropriately moody feel to the figure - and that figure tho... all I can say is Miss Slayer is built like a truck Smile Anyway, enjoy some hero shots of Vampire Slayer, with some bonus Vampirella, because I'm a sucker for impractical relationships Smile

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 Vs_110

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 Vs_210

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 Vs_310

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 Vs_410

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 Vs_510

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very lovely phtots, DD. You have a knack for making those derrières look exceptional. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Seriously, those are some of the curviest 1/6 photos I’ve ever seen. You did a fantastic job of posing her.

desertdragon

desertdragon
lol thank you guys so much - Vampire Slayer definitely brings the booty like she means it Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photography as always, Dragon.

desertdragon

desertdragon
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful photography as always, Dragon.

Thank you so much GubenatorFan!

csyeung

csyeung
Great photos Dragon, thanks for sharing!

Diana

Diana
DD, those photos are gorgeous as always. Thank you so much for sharing them here!

I was actually just about to dig up this thread, because I'm still torn about whether to open my slayer or not. I have the red one sitting here still sealed.
Now I was considering the blonde Russian model head for my character Cecile, but seeing this thread again... I'd probably keep looking for a head as good as this one for years to come if I sold the box. Rolling Eyes

desertdragon

desertdragon
csyeung wrote:Great photos Dragon, thanks for sharing!

Thank you csyeung! It's always a pleasure and privilege to share with you guys Smile

desertdragon

desertdragon
Diana wrote:DD, those photos are gorgeous as always. Thank you so much for sharing them here!

I was actually just about to dig up this thread, because I'm still torn about whether to open my slayer or not. I have the red one sitting here still sealed.
Now I was considering the blonde Russian model head for my character Cecile, but seeing this thread again... I'd probably keep looking for a head as good as this one for years to come if I sold the box. Rolling Eyes

Thank you so much too Diana! I know it's a matter of individual preference, but personally I certainly love the black version, and the portrait on the red version even more so... for me at least, they're both keepers Smile

Annalise

Annalise
Diana wrote:I'd probably keep looking for a head as good as this one for years to come if I sold the box.
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 18img_15

'nuff said

Diana

Diana
Annalise wrote:
Diana wrote:I'd probably keep looking for a head as good as this one for years to come if I sold the box.
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Vampire Slayer (Red PL2021-184A / Black PL2021-184B) - Page 3 18img_15

'nuff said

Uugh! Rolling Eyes You're so right. Laughing

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
desertdragon wrote:lol thank you guys so much - Vampire Slayer definitely brings the booty like she means it Very Happy

As Spock would say... "FASScinating..."
Excellent posing and photography, DD!

desertdragon

desertdragon
Diana wrote:
Annalise wrote:

'nuff said

Uugh! Rolling Eyes You're so right. Laughing

Yeah that portrait is straight up amazing Very Happy

desertdragon

desertdragon
rollotomasi wrote:
desertdragon wrote:lol thank you guys so much - Vampire Slayer definitely brings the booty like she means it Very Happy

As Spock would say... "FASScinating..."
Excellent posing and photography, DD!

lol Thank you rollotomasi!! Very Happy

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Excellent photos and posing, Desert Dragon! You are a master in making these figures look sexy.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Randam Hajile wrote:Excellent photos and posing, Desert Dragon! You are a master in making these figures look sexy.

Thank you so much Randam Hajile! To be fair, the artists at TBL do fantastic work, and I just try to do the beauty of these figures some justice with my photos...

Annalise

Annalise
Diana wrote:Uugh! Rolling Eyes You're so right. Laughing
 Very Happy

desertdragon wrote:Yeah that portrait is straight up amazing

Thanks DD, I appreciate that as I'm a big fan of your photos.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Annalise wrote:
Diana wrote:Uugh!  Rolling Eyes You're so right. Laughing
 Very Happy

desertdragon wrote:Yeah that portrait is straight up amazing

Thanks DD, I appreciate that as I'm a big fan of your photos.

Thank you so much too Annalise, and I'm really glad you enjoy my photography! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum