OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 10 Mar 2022 - 11:09

Diana

Lupo.sculpts wrote:Thanks for your help guys :-)
Thank you for being so welcoming towards the feedback! These sculpts will be EPIC and I can't wait to see them printed/cast! I love you

77MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 6:32

Lupo.sculpts

Hey guys,
:-)
I've been working also on the update of my 1/4 figure these days and other stuff (last pic)
I continued looking for the best likeness
What do you think?
I'll make a print of the 1/4 today so I will see if everything looks good and enhance the details for the 1/6

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm39
MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm40

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm38

https://www.instagram.com/frikifanart/

78MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 7:09

Diana

Beautiful!!! Very Happy
I'm reeeaaaally looking forward to seeing this printed! bounce

79MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 7:25

Lupo.sculpts

Diana wrote:Beautiful!!! Very Happy
I'm reeeaaaally looking forward to seeing this printed! bounce

Me too!!! Very Happy

80MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 8:30

Valiarde

Valiarde
bounce

81MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 8:47

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very cool!  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d
Like Diana, I would love to see pictures of the 3D print.
Will you offer the 1/6 sculpt for purchase later?

82MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 9:29

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Randam Hajile wrote:Very cool!  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d
Like Diana, I would love to see pictures of the 3D print.
Will you offer the 1/6 sculpt for purchase later?

If I find enough people to make a limited run and finance the project yes. :-)
I mean here and outside this Forum, I guess in FB I can find some more people interested in a nice Natalie Portman headsculpt

83MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 9:33

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice indeed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 C8485110

84MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 10:53

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work, Lou.

85MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 10:56

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Thank you guys  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f600

86MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Fri 18 Mar 2022 - 6:27

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looking forward to see the printed head, and I hope you do offer this and the Anakin heads for purchase in future. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

87MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Sun 17 Apr 2022 - 15:28

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Hey guys! Happy Easter for who believes and happy Sunday to everybody!
Just here to say I am still alive (eheh) and I've been working silently.
I printed a test of Padme but couldn't really see the nice details so I am waiting for the delivery (I believe next week) of my new 8k mini printer. (Also I printed the head a little bit too small).

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 27869511

A little more luck with the 1/4 bothered expression for the custom statue.

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 27838211
MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm42

And I've been working on Anakin ep 2.

Your opinion as usual is always welcome! :-)

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm43

88MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 5:34

Diana

Diana
The last two image links are broken for me, but Padme looks great already!! I am looking forward to seeing the 1/6 high resolution print. Smile

89MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 6:45

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They both are looking really good. You've really captured NP's lip shape ....I've never seen a Padme headsculpt that got it quite right before. Great job!

The Anakin is very adorable. It's so refreshing to see the AotC version of him. Just thinking aloud that it might appeal to a wider array of people if you offer both a 'neutral' and an 'angry/intense' version , just like with the RotS sculpt. I myself prefer to have options for less 'angry' expressions, mainly because I like to do romantic or light-hearted scenes, rather than just Dark Side type poses, but I know many collectors seem to prefer the 'angry' look. I mention this not to push you to do anything one way or another, but just as a suggestion to (hopefully!) help you sell many heads. :'D

90MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 9:43

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The 1/4 printout of NP/Padme looks great. MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d

The Anakin-head is also developing nicely. In the frontal view the skull feels a little wide to my eyes ( because of the ear positioning?). Overall, really great work!

91MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 12:02

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, Padme came out extremely well, instantly recognizable, capturing whatever it is that defines the actress' look.

92MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 16:33

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Randam Hajile wrote:The 1/4 printout of NP/Padme looks great. MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d  MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 1f44d

The Anakin-head is also developing nicely. In the frontal view the skull feels a little wide to my eyes ( because of the ear positioning?). Overall, really great work!

You think is the skull? Sure is not the hair?
Also part is caused by the percentage of perspective I used.
I will be sure once I print it.
Every time I printed something that looked perfectly correct the print came out very narrow.
it is a bit tricky this thing in Zbrush. Now I learned the lesson and this is with a very let's say low perspective. It is not a complete lack of perspective but it is not strong. So you see the ears distant.
Look at the Anakin that HT made...that had great perspective problems.
For sure they used a strong perspective.

Will see once I print it.

Thank you for your always constructive suggestions!

93MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 16:36

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
skywalkersaga wrote:They both are looking really good. You've really captured NP's lip shape ....I've never seen a Padme headsculpt that got it quite right before. Great job!

The Anakin is very adorable. It's so refreshing to see the AotC version of him. Just thinking aloud that it might appeal to a wider array of people if you offer both a 'neutral' and an 'angry/intense' version , just like with the RotS sculpt.  I myself prefer to have options for less 'angry' expressions, mainly because I like to do romantic or light-hearted scenes, rather than just Dark Side type poses, but I know many collectors seem to prefer the 'angry' look. I mention this not to push you to do anything one way or another, but just as a suggestion to (hopefully!) help you sell many heads. :'D

Do you see that as a neutral not aggressive Ep 2 Anakin?
or you mean I should make it less aggressive than that?

94MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 17:25

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m pretty sure she means as another alternative (1 angry, 1 neutral).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 C8485110

95MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 4:40

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m pretty sure she means as another alternative (1 angry, 1 neutral).

Yes I understood. Two options but I see the one I showed not so aggressive compared to something like this for example

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm49

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm48

I don't know if you see these images as my preview is not showing me anything Crying or Very sad

What am I doing wrong?

96MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:08

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
skywalkersaga wrote:They both are looking really good. You've really captured NP's lip shape ....I've never seen a Padme headsculpt that got it quite right before. Great job!

The Anakin is very adorable. It's so refreshing to see the AotC version of him. Just thinking aloud that it might appeal to a wider array of people if you offer both a 'neutral' and an 'angry/intense' version , just like with the RotS sculpt.  I myself prefer to have options for less 'angry' expressions, mainly because I like to do romantic or light-hearted scenes, rather than just Dark Side type poses, but I know many collectors seem to prefer the 'angry' look. I mention this not to push you to do anything one way or another, but just as a suggestion to (hopefully!) help you sell many heads. :'D

I didn't realize you were a She. So am I :-) You are not the only one that would like to see something more romantic eheh
I am also working on Padme with black dress (the scene by the fire place)!
So that would be a very cute couple.
I would show you if I'd manage to post some image but I think I need to update something in my Mac as I can't seem to upload images.
I don't think many would be interested in a sweet Anakin though...

97MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:13

Diana

Diana
The images are displaying fine for me. Smile

The Anakin head looks great. I agree his face in these pictures seems rounder than the actor's face, but as you say that might be due to perspective.

The only thing I noticed was, that the actor actually seems to have an uneven chin. The side with the mold (his right) is slightly bigger, which I think is not unimportant in capturing his look.

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Anakin10

98MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:19

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Diana wrote:The images are displaying fine for me. Smile

The Anakin head looks great. I agree his face in these pictures seems rounder than the actor's face, but as you say that might be due to perspective.

The only thing I noticed was, that the actor actually seems to have an uneven chin. The side with the mold (his right) is slightly bigger, which I think is not unimportant in capturing his look.

MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Anakin10

Chin, nose and whole face are very uneven. If you take one of his pictures and invert it orizontally you would do this Shocked

I am doing that, but don't want to exaggerate

Anyway that characteristics (flaws) are in my opinion what the other sculptor did wrong. Mostly they made a symmetrical face.

I don't even see the image you posted Crying or Very sad

I don't know if it's some problem in my Mac

99MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:26

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm54
MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm53

So you can see these? You see the uneven chin here? these are all wips
Also one eye is higher that the other

100MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:30

Diana

Diana
Lupo.sculpts wrote:Anyway that characteristics (flaws) are in my opinion what the other sculptor did wrong. Mostly they made a symmetrical face.

I don't even see the image you posted Crying or Very sad

I don't know if it's some problem in my Mac
Strange. Normally I am the one with image display problems, but that's due to the firewall on my work computer. Wink
This is the image I posted: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/3b/Anakin-OP.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/704?cb=20080412231247

101MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:31

Diana

Diana
Lupo.sculpts wrote:(two images)

So you can see these? You see the uneven chin here? these are all wips
Also one eye is higher that the other

YES! Perfect! Very Happy

102MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 5:41

Lupo.sculpts

Lupo.sculpts
Now I see the images again... Rolling Eyes
Fun fact: I realized that this image so famous is in reality flipped...I mean, I don't know why but the production used these footage inverted (maybe they thought that his right half of the face was more menacing?).
You can see that the chin and the nose are uneven but in the wrong direction.
They painted the scar in the opposite side of the face.
The hair in his forehead is going in the wrong direction.
also there is a missing mole in the left part of the chin as in reality the image being flipped it is covered in the right side.
MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Scherm57

103MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 11:10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice catch on the flipped image! Things like this start to be obvious after you stare at someone's face for so long. Laughing

And yes, I am a 'she'. :'D  I am a die-hard 'fangirl' and love Romance. You are right that probably no one but me would like a 'sweet' Ani. Laughing

The facial expression you have for him in the above image looks really good, actually. Not too sweet, not too angry. Just right. Smile

104MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS - Page 4 Empty Re: MY LATEST 1/6 HEADS SCULPTS Wed 20 Apr 2022 - 12:15

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lupo.sculpts wrote:Now I see the images again... Rolling Eyes
Fun fact: I realized that this image so famous is in reality flipped...I mean, I don't know why but the production used these footage inverted (maybe they thought that his right half of the face was more menacing?).
You can see that the chin and the nose are uneven but in the wrong direction.
They painted the scar in the opposite side of the face.
The hair in his forehead is going in the wrong direction.
also there is a missing mole in the left part of the chin as in reality the image being flipped it is covered in the right side.

Good eye, which comes as no surprise given your skills as an artist. For what it is worth, Lucas is notorious for flipping images when it suited him. There are scenes on the deck of Star Destroyers in The Empire Strikes Back that until a recent special edition had all the officers with their badges on the wrong side of their chest -- because the frames were all flipped. I am almost surprised this happened to frames in the Prequel Trilogy (would have thought Lucas would have had more foresight by then), but I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum