OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valiardes Photography Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Knight of the Round Table Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:54 pm

Valiarde

I bought this Tbleague knight for kitbashing. But the whole thing looks just so very nice, so I just switched the head for now and gave it a proper fotoshoot.   
Nothing too elaborate with the pics, sometimes I just like a clean black backdrop to make it all about the figure.

This is my first full tbleague figure and probably not the last.

Oh and while she looks like an angel, don't make her angry... Smile

1Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 ORUuaQwh

2Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 EraQ4umh
3Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 QTkQAh5h
4Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 QlOEXGCh
5Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Rer0c1Uh
6Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 2Gwy3YYh
7Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 6c9tX9Xh
8Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Up5PpJuh

9Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 JapnlQIh

27Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:26 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Looks better with the new head sculpt. Very cool photos.

28Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:38 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I second Mark. The head you chose is a definite improvement and you're right, she hardly needs any other changes to look like a more viable fantasy knight. Well done, and beautifully shot as always.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:33 am

Ovy

Striking Contrast with the red cape!

You concealed the high heels of the boots rather well in shadow.

My favourites are the two last pics with the swordplay going on, she looks like she knows what she is doing.

The second pic reminds me of that Dali/Saint Antonius pic (with the long legged elephants)
I think the second pic would win a lot if you cut it into a smaller frame, like pic 7.

30Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:20 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Some beautiful shots, the baby yoda is still a favorite. Also that wizard looks amazing.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 1f60e

31Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks better with the new head sculpt. Very cool photos.
Thank you!

GubernatorFan wrote:I second Mark. The head you chose is a definite improvement and you're right, she hardly needs any other changes to look like a more viable fantasy knight.  Well done, and beautifully shot as always.
Thanks a lot

Ovy wrote:Striking Contrast with the red cape!

You concealed the high heels of the boots rather well in shadow.

My favourites are the two last pics with the swordplay going on, she looks like she knows what she is doing.

The second pic reminds me of that Dali/Saint Antonius pic (with the long legged elephants)
I think the second pic would win a lot if you cut it into a smaller frame, like pic 7.

Ha, good you mentioned Dali, so I had a look through some of his work.
And yeah, I also have a more focused pic of that second shot which probably works better, but I liked having another updright pic included in the series.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Some beautiful shots, the baby yoda is still a favorite. Also that wizard looks amazing.
Thank you also for picking your favs, always interesting what people like

When Ovy visited he put an Elf head on my lady knight body, which I really liked. So I present you, the Elvish Warrior Queen Razz

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 2Il7XnBh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 UZ9qeMrh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 D7Za0Keh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 KhcAzO6h

Another favourite head of mine.

32Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look pretty glorious, doesn't she? You guys make a great team.

33Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:17 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
They are really wonderful! The knightesses look great, and I always like pics outside, and the ones of the wizard have a great vibe.

34Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:07 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent choice. The photos look appropriately grand.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 C8485110

35Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:33 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great new photos! I especially like how you placed the hair on the last pictures of the "Royal Defender". It gives the impression of dynamic movement. Very clever!  Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 1f44d

36Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:37 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nothing too fancy this time, but I got this dress from ebay. rather cheaply made, but it fits. So it is okay. Belt is a placeholder.

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 QSeOAbUh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 WNbsia8h

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Q7vjAvyh

37Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's pretty sweet. I think the dress would be more appropriate for a more modern figure, actually, but the eclectic effect of the clothing, head, headgear, wall, and imperial grate ends up making for a very cool image.

38Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:28 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Looksclassy. I agree with GF that it's more a modern dress, but walls and fences are timeless.

39Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:37 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stunning work!
Rey in the OP is my favourite. The Grogu looks very good also.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

40Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice new photos and figure. Beautiful.

41Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:34 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
fantastic photography thanks for sharing.
Especially gorgeous outdoor shots !

42Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:17 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Nicely photographed, Valiarde! Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 1f44d

43Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:07 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Nicely done. I especially like that last photo of the Royal Defender too !

44Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:41 am

Diana

Diana
I love that elf head in that armor with THAT horse! Laughing

And your Anna in a black dress looks absolutely gorgeous! The crown hides the weird proportions of her head beautifully and suits her so well! And that dio is as simple as it is impressive.

45Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:32 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks a lot everybody!

Normally my interest in the hobby aren't the modern girls, but since there is a certain project going on, I did some more "girl" shots lately. Here is another one posing on tattoine Smile

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 06fpaTEh

46Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Space “Hooker”? I mean… it is a Kardashian/Jenner… Wink

Nice photo.

47Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The shot is magical, as usual.

48Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:45 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:Space “Hooker”? I mean… it is a Kardashian/Jenner… Wink

Nice photo.

Haha, yeah  Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:The shot is magical, as usual.

Thank you Ian. I also did another posing and realized only later, that the shadow looks a bit like...well, what do you see? Smile

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Tnxmqv10

49Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:58 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
I see Darth Vader in that shadow.

Anyway, great looking character and photos.

50Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:37 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, posing her standing in that doorway evokes a more specific occupation and activity... but yes, the shadow is priceless. Perhaps somewhere there is a different (and better?) version of the Prequel Trilogy, which was once advertised in posters with a Vader shadow being cast by baby Anakin. And perhaps you have unearthed precisely that.

51Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:53 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent shadow. That was really cool.

52Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:02 am

Diana

Diana
Oh these are all really cool shots! Love the scene and lighting and composition and posing. The shadow is of course priceless. Smile

53Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:11 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Wonderful shots. But only when Visisonor mentioned Darth Vader I noticed it, I'm just not that much into Star Wars.

54Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:48 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Valiarde wrote:Thanks a lot everybody!

Normally my interest in the hobby aren't the modern girls, but since there is a certain project going on, I did some more "girl" shots lately. Here is another one posing on tattoine Smile

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 2 06fpaTEh

Very nice work, Valiarde. I like the light very much.
Do you still need more photos for the calendar? As mentioned before, I could also contribute something. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum