OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body w/ 4 pair of hands

Tanktop

Hoodie

Red Jacket

Jeans w/waist belt

Holster and Pistol

Boots x1 pair

Necklace

Shotgun

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire11
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire12
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire10
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire13
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire14
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire15
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire16
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire17
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire18
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire20
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire21
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire19
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire23
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Claire22

#newproduct #7CCToys #ZombieHunter #Redfield #female #videogame-based #horror #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another Claire? Well I like the long hair and the outfit. The expression is just a tad too specific, but probably appropriate.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Okay. Now I see why Dam Toys wants $300. It’s never good when they don’t show the back of her vest/jacket.

csyeung

csyeung
I think this is from the 2021 movie. I haven't watched it so not familiar with how accurate/inaccurate this is.

Just looked at some pics online, doesn't really look like the actress.

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Resident-Evil-Welcome-to-Raccoon-City-includes-so-many-quotes-750x375
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield Kaya-Scodelario-in-Resident-Evil-Welcome-to-Raccoon-City-2021

Xavion2004 wrote:Okay.  Now I see why Dam Toys wants $300.  It’s never good when they don’t show the back of her vest/jacket.

If you mean that they're not showing the emblem she has in the game, I don't think she had it in the movie version (it's just an all red motorcycle jacket).

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh (censored), thats the (censored) movie/Netflix whatever version, why would anyone even want a figure of her, when you can get the game accurate version that looks way better?!

Adeno

That's definitely not the game version. The Netflix movie version of the characters were horrible! Resident Evil is one of my main beloved game series and Netflix broke my heart. Believe it or not, this July, they are even gonna show a Netflix Resident Evil TV series, which again, doesn't seem to have any resemblance to the actual game and characters at all!!! I have so many negative things to say about Netflix adaptations but those are reserved for another forum lol!

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Personally as a long time fan of the games, I actually loved Welcome to Raccoon City. I've been debating this doll for ages. But I think what puts me off is thr fact the sculpt doesn't resemble the actress.

What I loved about it. Especially given the fact his initial budget of 50 million was slashed to 25 million. I think he did well.
The set design was on point.

I personally could care less that Jill was mixed race and Leon was Latino. I actually think the actress who played Jill looks more like the RE 1 Remake Jill than the Russian woman they modeled her for 3 remake.

I liked Irons, he was hilarious.

I loved all the 90's references.

The overall atmosphere felt reminiscent of a George Romero film for me.

I liked that Wesker was a cop, not some genetically engineer child prodigy who has grown up in the Umbrella family. The direction the games took Wesker since the retcons to the story with Umbrella Chronicles sucked.

My only gripes for the WTRC movie.

Where the **** was Jill's beret?

Chris seemed a little, "beta male", for my tastes. I didn't need a boulder punching bad ass, but I needed someone who can become a Boulder punching bad ass.

Finally the zombies felt a little too much like sickly people and not enough like zombies.

I loved the ending shot, but why mention NEST on screen when Birkin didn't even speak about it.

No Barry or Rebecca, Barry and Rebecca should have been mentioned. Even if they had been on leave, or recently.laid off.

Back on topic. I like this figure but I don't know if I like it enough.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I just saw this movie not that long ago, and this doesn’t look anything like Kaya. Cute actress, the figure doesn’t do her Justice, and this movie sucked. But to be fair, so did most of the Milla movies (aside from the first one).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS: No.6 1/6 Scale Zombie Hunter Redfield 1f10

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Stryker2012 wrote:I just saw this movie not that long ago, and this doesn’t look anything like Kaya. Cute actress, the figure doesn’t do her Justice, and this movie sucked. But to be fair, so did most of the Milla movies (aside from the first one).

It was the truest to the source material so far. 🤷🏼‍�

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum