OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:52 pm

m76

Crappy mobile phone image time, because I'm too lazy to turn on some lights and use a camera.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 0010

Oktoberfest girl with grape basket. Head sculpt is GACTOYS GC047B.

Jyn Erso head was one of my early purchases, it is from aliexpress and unbranded, but pretty high quality.  Only the Bike is new.

Also included a wedge so she doesn't go and ride off the shelf lol!

http://madblog.shacknet.us

327Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:21 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Smart thinking, with that wedge. Jyn looks great on that bike, and up to trouble, no doubt. Octoberfest girl looks very nice, although the head and body don't match. Maybe a recoloring is in the works? Or a swap? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

328Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:02 pm

m76

The color never matches perfectly, IDK why don't they make heads that match the color of available bodies.

329Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:59 pm

skywalkersaga

Well, today I finally bit the bullet and pre-ordered the Hot Toys Attack of the Clones R2-D2. I've spent ages agonising over it, thinking I might just get a cheap(er) 1/6 version of him, but in the end I just HAD to have those rockets so he could 'fly'.  Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 1f605

330Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:39 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Congrats, Sky. Looking forward to seeing all your Clone Wars figures. Still bums me out we haven’t gotten that Padme they teased.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 C8485110

331Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:42 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Congrats, Sky. Looking forward to seeing all your Clone Wars figures. Still bums me out we haven’t gotten that Padme they teased.

I know. It's frustrating that HT has made so many other random characters but not *her*.... Rolling Eyes

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

332Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A flying R2-D2 sounds like a safety hazard, but I'm glad you got one that would lend itself to just about everything. Smile

333Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:46 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:A flying R2-D2 sounds like a safety hazard, but I'm glad you got one that would lend itself to just about everything. Smile

More like comedy gold! Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 1f605 But seriously, since I am 'situated' in the Clone Wars era, I can't *not* have him without the flying feature, since that comes into play so often in that series.

334Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:47 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:My latest (sorry no pics, my iMac is in the shop; which is why I’m grateful to Ian and Diana for helping with all the New Product threads — trying to do those on an iPad is a pain):

Hot Toys Swoop Bike (The Mandalorian)
Mars Toys (can’t remember it’s real title) Nicholson Joker
Hot Toys Black Widow (black suit version) as seen above in UKShaun’s post
and a desk and chair for the Sheriff’s office.

Nice additions! Hope you can give us the pictures later on. And thanks for the Mods for helping you.

skywalkersaga wrote:Well, today I finally bit the bullet and pre-ordered the Hot Toys Attack of the Clones R2-D2. I've spent ages agonising over it, thinking I might just get a cheap(er) 1/6 version of him, but in the end I just HAD to have those rockets so he could 'fly'.  Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 1f605

Woohoo or should I say, beep-di-leet-di 
Congrats - another important piece for your Star Wars collection  cheers

335Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:53 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Here are my newest additions. Two heads (already customized, but not yet finished) - I'm not sure on the hair of Halle and she has that hole behind the ear that needs some work. Not the best sculpt but workable. And the bartender also needs a better beard. I bought this head before I watched Squid game lol

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Whatsa39

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Whatsa40

And last but not least a little basket from a medieval market I visited this year Smile

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Whatsa41

336Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:57 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ohh, very cool acquisitions and modifications. Is that the Halle Berry Phicen head sculpt? The modifications on that first sculpt are fantastic.

337Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:18 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely basket and Halle. But I am struck by the publican head. From this angle, it could pass either for an aged man or an old woman (presumably, sans beard). You have more options, but maybe size would settle the possibility. Smile

338Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:23 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Haha true, if you don't know the character from the show and would remove the printed/painted beard it could be turned quiet easily into a woman. Maybe he/she is also both or neither Smile

And no phicen Halle I think, it was the cheapest unpainted head I could get from ebay. $10. Probably the ones with the bad neck quality, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Maybe I will use Ovy's velcro hair technique to cover the gap and make the hair more real.

339Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Haha true, if you don't know the character from the show and would remove the printed/painted beard it could be turned quiet easily into a woman. Maybe he/she is also both or neither Smile
Oh I didn't notice the sculpted beard. Never mind. Smile
Very nice job on Halle, didn't realize you had to paint her from scratch.

340Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Actually both heads were unpainted before, so you could get that beard of if you sand him carefully before painting? It would work I think Smile

341Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:30 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice work on both the new heads, Valiarde. Smile

342Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
nice!

343Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:45 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Wow, very nice paintwork and modifications on both new heads! Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 1f44d

344Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:15 pm

m76

m76
This was my first Black Friday since I started collecting figures. I managed to only order 3 figures. Two of which wasn't even on my  wishlist, but as my grandfather used to say: "I couldn't leave them at that price"

This is the one I crossed out from my wishlist:
Lando Calrissian Hot Toys Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection - Movie Masterpiece Series

And these two I just got because they were on a deep discount:

TBLeague PL2020-171 - Kier: Shadow of Heaven
TBLeague PL2020-165A - Spartan Army Commander-Black

Plus I got one figure I preordered over 6 months ago:

FLAGSET 73036 Red Alert Soviet Tank Lieutenant Galina

345Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:30 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Very nice! Congrats on the additions to your collection!

346Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:25 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some nice grabs.

347Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:30 am

Melancholia

Sounds like an exciting day/week!

348Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:29 am

Diana

Diana
m76, nice haul there! Especially the Black Spartan Commander. I see that KGHobby has been cleared of all its Spartan Army Commanders... Smile

I recently got various 1/12 items: Trinity, Neo 2.0 and Wukong. I'll probably sell Trinity and Neo. I hoped to save some space by replacing their 1/6 counterparts, but they just can't compete. Wukong is looking pretty cool though and was cheap so he will get unpacked soon. Smile

349Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:25 pm

Melancholia

I fell in love with Silver Edition Spartan female Commander head sculpt and recieved it a couple days ago. I have seen all three on Ebay. I find this one stunning!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Airbru10

Forgive my newbie Photoshop faux pas.

350Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Melancholia wrote:I fell in love with Silver Edition Spartan female Commander head sculpt and recieved it a couple days ago.  I have seen all three on Ebay.  I find this one stunning!

She is. I think I got one of them too.
Uh-oh, what did you do? I see you disguised the joint at the wrist, but I can't really see anything wrong.

351Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good.

352Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:20 am

Melancholia

GubernatorFan wrote:
Melancholia wrote:I fell in love with Silver Edition Spartan female Commander head sculpt and recieved it a couple days ago.  I have seen all three on Ebay.  I find this one stunning!

She is. I think I got one of them too.
Uh-oh, what did you do? I see you disguised the joint at the wrist, but I can't really see anything wrong.

I manipulated so many things in the photo using Pic Retouch and Airbrush, stray hairs, foot size, shadows (I need to buy another light) and didn't do the best job although I tried.  I guess unless you have the inclination and patience to learn how to use the real Photoshop you have to make do with lesser apps lol! Thanks for not noticing...

353Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:26 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well, I recently bought the Cool Girl Version of the Deunan Knute Figure and the Appleseed Alpha Briareos from HT, as well as

VERYCOOL

Wefire Of Tencent Game - Fourth Bomb Female Mercenary Heart King

Easy & Simple

Army Special Forces - Sniper (Tropic Version)

FLAGSET

Doomsday War Series - End War Death Squad U Umir with Dog Suit

I also got myself a second Assault Rifle from the Wandering Earth Figure

354Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pick ups zero! Looking forward to seeing them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum