OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:09 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
LOL Flocked for extra realism, eh? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

527Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:11 pm

m76

Latest arrival:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ddk010

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ddk110

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ddk210

I still have others in my backlog, but this jumped to the front of the queue as Equilibrium is one of my favorite dystopian movies.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

528Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:34 pm

ukshaun

I watched Equilibrium some time ago.
The figure looks decent enough. I would have to add socks. Did he wear socks in the movie? i'd assume so. Jacket and trouser/pants look good. The shoes appear to do the job, even if they look on the cheap side. If i owned the Hot Toys Batman, i would have to try that head sculpt on the Present Toys figure, just to see how it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

529Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:46 pm

Valiarde

Nice seeing in hand pics m76! Like ukshaun I watched the movie some time ago.

Looks good enough, I like the black coat.

530Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool figure!

531Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:16 pm

m76

m76
ukshaun wrote:I watched Equilibrium some time ago.
The figure looks decent enough. I would have to add socks. Did he wear socks in the movie? i'd assume so. Jacket and trouser/pants look good. The shoes appear to do the job, even if they look on the cheap side. If i owned the Hot Toys Batman, i would have to try that head sculpt on the Present Toys figure, just to see how it looks.

Unfortunately the figure has no feet, only peg legs that attach directly to the shoe, so no way to add socks, but when standing still the trousers cover the ankles so it's fine for display.
I have the Dark Toys Psycho figure, that head sculpt is slightly better, but I'm not sure it is compatible, as that figure is much larger in general. This present toys one is a little too petite compared to other male figures, it's similar in size to female ones.

Actually here is a comparison:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0114

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0215

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0312

532Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:48 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Actually, you can still add socks to peg legs. You basically just cut off most of the sock below the “ankle” area (don’t cut off too much), and slide the sock onto the leg before plugging it back into the shoe; then pull the sock back down to hide the gap.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 C8485110

533Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:11 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Screen14
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Screen13
2 New Project I have planned DKR Batman and Wolverine tank top and pants

DKR Batman is my personal fav version of Batman. Because watching his animated movie in my head Im chanting "YOU STILL GOT IT!" "YOU STILL GOT IT!"

Also I cannot resist Wolverine in videogame thats why the PS5 game needs to hurry up and release.

534Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:47 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
m76 wrote:
ukshaun wrote:I watched Equilibrium some time ago.

Unfortunately the figure has no feet, only peg legs that attach directly to the shoe, so no way to add socks, but when standing still the trousers cover the ankles so it's fine for display.
I have the Dark Toys Psycho figure, that head sculpt is slightly better, but I'm not sure it is compatible, as that figure is much larger in general. This present toys one is a little too petite compared to other male figures, it's similar in size to female ones.

Actually here is a comparison:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0114

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0215

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0312

The likeness with the Dark Toys head sculpt, i see more CB in that one. That's not to say the other head sculpt is way off or anything.

535Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:12 pm

davidd

davidd
Latest purchase: a passel of plastic plants!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 February1b

I found these inexpensive (cheap) artificial plants at the local Dollar Tree store today. Artificial plants are often somewhat pricey. All the ones I've had previously I've scrounged from dumpsters and rubbish bins. Now I have some fresh, non-graveyard-used plastic and silk plants to use in action figure dioramas and scenes. I got all of these for about what one or maybe two scrawny little "aquarium plants" would have cost.

536Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice find, David, you can now build lush vegetation a la Dal's vibrant scenes.
Another relatively cheap and often effective option would be aquarium plants, though I guess they add up.

537Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice find, Dave!

538Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:46 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh yeah, I like them! always useful for dioramas or stories Smile

539Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:46 am

davidd

davidd
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Gavin_radio1
Table Top Radio

I've been looking for a particular style of 1/6-scale vintage or "retro" table top radio set for several months, after seeing one in an old action figure photo on Flickr.

This is not the exact radio for which I've been looking... but it's close enough. I found this one last week while searching eBay. It cost me more than I would like to have paid, but shortly after I put the item on my "Watch List" on eBay, the seller offered a reduced price with free shipping, so it only cost me a little bit more than I would like to have paid.
Embarassed

I wonder how many of us would start to break out in a sweat if we were to look at one of our standing dioramas or scroll through our online images and try to add up the cost of all the accessories, costume pieces, and craft supplies we've invested in to create our little scenes?

540Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ignorance is bliss, Dave. Smile Glad you got your radio in the end.

541Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome grab, Dave.

542Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:07 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@davidd that is one sweet looking radio. Happy you found what you were looking for.

543Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DMAN970 wrote:Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Screen14

DKR Batman is my personal fav version of Batman. Because watching his animated movie in my head Im chanting "YOU STILL GOT IT!" "YOU STILL GOT IT!"

Also I cannot resist Wolverine in videogame thats why the PS5 game needs to hurry up and release.

Pretty cool. Do you have bodies and costumes lined up for these?

544Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:54 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
Stryker2011 wrote:
DMAN970 wrote:Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Screen14

Pretty cool. Do you have bodies and costumes lined up for these?

Yes I do but the guy never shipped the Wolverine head so im gonna make a comic Black Adam instead

545Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:41 pm

m76

m76
TBLeague PL2020-165A Spartan Army Commander Black

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0115

546Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:09 pm

davidd

davidd
m76 wrote:TBLeague PL2020-165A Spartan Army Commander Black

Wow! Fantastic and fun addition to your collection! Great looking action figure with a nicely detailed costume and weapons! Congrats on the pick-up!

547Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:38 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
very nice indeed!

548Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:51 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Nice purchase! The Spartan Army Commander (Black) is a favorite for several of us. She was the first 1/6 figure I bought and easily one of the best.

549Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Ghost Girl Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:16 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
I recently received the pre-order 'Ghost Girl' from GDToys. A hybrid of cyberpunk and female demon - for the target group of male collectors, of course.
The figure has a very high quality finish: semi-seamless body with metal skeleton, high quality skin and tatoos. I posed the figure in front of a suitable background.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 52690629244_8bc7a551a9_c1 Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 52690852683_8e4644834c_c2

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 52689843237_20c761f46f_c3 Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 52690360666_0d6078229c_c4

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 52690852608_5632de16b2_c5 Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 52689843127_4feaa14596_c6

550Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:59 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool figure! I like her tattoo Very Happy

551Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:05 pm

teamweapon

nice poses! im kinda liking GDT figures!

552Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:17 pm

m76

m76
I hope you don't mind me posting this, because it's not 1/6 scale, or an action figure.
Power Girl - Sideshow Premium Format 1/4 Figure

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ss10

I wanted one of these ever since I first saw it on sideshow's page almost a year ago. And now I found one overseas.

It's nice, but I probably won't be getting more like this and not just because of the price. I have a bit of a buyer's remorse you see. With the action figures I can always change the pose or outfit or even the head sculpt, to make them fresh again. But this is just a statue forever stuck in the same pose. Which makes it less exciting for me. The best I can do is move it to a different location.

553Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:08 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
m76 wrote:TBLeague PL2020-165A Spartan Army Commander Black

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 0115

Great outfit.
The muscles work well on the legs.
Maybe her arms could use a workout.

554Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:59 pm

m76

m76
ukshaun wrote:
Great outfit.
The muscles work well on the legs.
Maybe her arms could use a workout.
I wish Phicen made a more muscular female body, but clearly there is not enough demand for it, they keep making these smaller bodies now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum